IMG_1911 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1910 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1909 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1908 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1907 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1905 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1904 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1902 (resized).JPEG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS/FT: Metallica LE - Master of Puppets #461/500

Added: 2020-09-17 19:36:09 UTC • Ended: October 27th, 2020
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

2 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 6,800

Item description

* Would also do a combo deal for this and my heavily modded, HUO original owner Tron Pro for 13k. Tron has all the high-demand upgrades including EL ramps, lit cycles, unobtainium topper (guy throwing disk), Flynn sign, Functional Tron Arcade, FF sub and speakers, Gem and Zuse figures, recognizer decal, Blue DMD, and plenty more. Only looking to move Tron in a combo deal, so please don't PM asking for me to sell it individually.

MET LE came off route, but was well taken care of during its time on duty and cleaned up awesome. The left side of the cab has very small scuffs at the top of the left and right crosses, and the left side's backbox has very small scuffs on the top cross (However, I have the replacement decals for this). Legs also have some nicks in them. Aside from some minimal wear at the Sparky magnet and mystery hole, this game looks great. Game's playfield has been cleaned and waxed, plastics and ramps have been polished, and certain mechs have been taken apart and cleaned, like the tombstone drop mech and hammer. Game plays fast and perfectly with no errors.

Added the following mods to it:

- ColorDMD (can include for 7k total)
- Shaker Motor
- Snake tongue sticker, teeth, and plastic (also have the ramp sticker, but didn't put on the pin, plus I have a spare snake tongue)
- Green snake mouth light (this is simply alligator clipped in and is easily removable.
Tied in with the green light above snake)
- Red light that illuminates fuel target (again, simply alligator clipped for easy removal. Tied in with Red GIs)
- Cliffys on the snake mouth and mystery scoop, as well as a carbon ring cliffy on the Sparky magnet. I also have pictures of these areas prior to Cliffy's going on.
- Sparky leg plastic protector
- Flipper Fidelity Speakers with 10" woofer - Sounds awesome, but suck part is that the sub is so huge that it blocks the under pf support rails, so I had to remove the rails. The rails and original sub will obviously come with the pin and can be easily installed back on the machine, or I can do it before purchase. When I have time I may mess with my smaller FF sub in Tron to see if that will let the rails clear in this machine.
- Replaced hammer block with a Newton ball assembly. Original block will still come with pin.
- New tombstone decals for drops.
- Tombstone magnet and Sparky magnet have been replaced with PinballLife hardened core magnets.
- All new balls (including balls in Newton assembly) and rubbers (silicone)
- Tombstone flipper bat toppers and shooter plate
- Tombstones in bumper area
- Running the latest code
- Has manual and certificate of authenticity.
- Has replacement decals for headboard sides

Here's an icloud link that will show a video of me pointing out the small points of wear on the cab as well as me booting the machine. The link also has pictures of the Sparky magnet and Mystery Hole prior to me putting on the Cliffys.

I also have some arcade machines I'm selling on KLOV, but really just need to move them out of my rental homes, so feel free to have a free arcade game along with this pin. *Only have Golden Tee / Silver Strike combo cab left.

Willing to do a trade (can be = or +/- cash) or straight cash deal. Been looking for a MMr, JP premium, AFMr, XM-Magneto, and Spider Man, but am game for just about anything I haven't owned in the past.

I have a ton of additional pictures of this machine, including pictures prior to placing the Cliffys, so just let me know if you need more or close-ups of any areas.

While I'd prefer to have the game picked up here, I do make trips to MD in the DC area and the eastern coast every few months. I can also ship, but won't be able to pallet.

Item photos

IMG_1946 (resized).jpg
IMG_1901 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1899 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1907 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1908 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1909 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1910 (resized).JPEG
IMG_2014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1888 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1914 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1912 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1911 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1916 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1902 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1904 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1905 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1919 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1925 (resized).jpg
IMG_1917 (resized).JPEG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are LilRocky's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to LilRocky's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Manteo, NC, US

#2 3 years ago

To clarify on the arcade game, this machine is a Silver Strike cabinet that houses Golden Tee and Silver Strike boards that run off a switch board. When booted, there are two extra buttons on the control panel that will change the games back and forth. The machine is located in one of my rental homes and can be seen on slide 45 of the following link:

https://www.coverealty.com/outer-banks-rentals/718-rendezvous-sat/557

Mid-summer, a guest called saying this no longer booted, so I can't currently say what the issue is until the house is no longer rented (around early November, unless it continues to get booked).

Anyways, if you want this game as well, it can be picked up any day from the rental home, as it's located in the garage, but the pin and this machine are located at two different locations, where the pin is at my personal house (roughly 30 minutes from the rental home).

#3 3 years ago

My trip to MD got delayed a bit, so am looking to be around Rockville, MD in early November or will be in Ocean City, MD for Thanksgiving. So if in these areas and interested, let me know, as I can bring this pin up with me.

#4 3 years ago

Adding my Tron Pro to this mix.

Would also do a combo deal for this and my heavily modded, HUO original owner Tron Pro for 13k. Tron has all the high-demand upgrades including EL ramps, lit cycles, unobtainium topper (guy throwing disk), Flynn sign, Functional Tron Arcade, FF sub and speakers, Gem and Zuse figures, recognizer decal, Blue DMD, and plenty more. Only looking to move Tron in a combo deal, so please don't PM asking for me to sell it individually.

#5 3 years ago

If this was summer, I'd rent your house and take one of these pins home!

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

If this was summer, I'd rent your house and take one of these pins home!

Shoot, COVID has made fall the new summer. It's insane how booked we still are, with reservations well into late November.

Anyways, I'm always game for meeting halfway in MD to make something work.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ft-metallica-le-master-of-puppets-461-500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.