Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by Jediturtle
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2mmhwp (resized).jpg
IMG_5061 (resized).JPG
IMG_5059 (resized).JPG
IMG_5056 (resized).JPG
IMG_5060 (resized).JPG
IMG_5058 (resized).JPG
IMG_5057 (resized).JPG
IMG_5053 (resized).JPG
IMG_5051 (resized).JPG
IMG_5050 (resized).JPG
IMG_5052 (resized).JPG
IMG_5049 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 6 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 4,900 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

FS/FT: HUO Star Wars (Pro)

Added: November 15th, 2018 Ended: November 17th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Item description

For Sale or possibly trade, second owner HUO Star Wars pro. First owner had game a very short time and put on only 12 plays. I have added a couple hundred (hard to say exactly with code updates) plays at most. Mint condition. I spent many hours tweaking, eliminating nearly all cheap drains from horseshoe, orbits, and scoop. Game looks and plays great.

Includes:
Shaker motor
Cliffy protector
Plastic protectors
Lightsaber flipper toppers
Coin door decal
X-Wing Miniatures Millennium Falcon (unlit)

Currently has Armada Star Destroyer and various other X-Wing miniatures which will most likely be removed if game sells. These may be negotiable if wanted for additional cost.

$4900, offers will be considered but fairly firm. Trade for Transformers, Deadpool, possibly others +/- a small amount of cash. I am mostly a Stern guy, but will consider other offers. Mostly looking for cash as there is a game I have my eye on currently. No shipping but willing to drive / meet half way for the right trade.

Item photos

IMG_5049 (resized).JPG
IMG_5050 (resized).JPG
IMG_5051 (resized).JPG
IMG_5052 (resized).JPG
IMG_5053 (resized).JPG
IMG_5056 (resized).JPG
IMG_5057 (resized).JPG
IMG_5058 (resized).JPG
IMG_5059 (resized).JPG
IMG_5060 (resized).JPG
IMG_5061 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Plymouth, WI, US

Seller insights

These are Jediturtle's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Jediturtle's stats page

#2 6 months ago

What a great game

#3 6 months ago

Agreed. Picking up a second one this weekend to compliment my GOT which is the only other game I’ve bought twice. Math chess games FTW

#5 6 months ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Math chess games FTW

If only people would give them a chance before throwing a tantrum and not believing in themselves...sad.

#6 6 months ago

F ‘em. More fun for the cool kids!

#7 6 months ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

F ‘em. More fun for the cool kids!

Haha! Don't worry, my GoT is not going ANYWHERE! I like SW a lot, but have my mind on other things. If it doesn't sell for a good price, I won't be heartbroken to keep it.

#8 6 months ago

Nice price, I’m definitely looking to pick up one of these soon

#9 6 months ago

Yeah it’s win win, and if it sells do what I did and try a premium six months later

#10 6 months ago

Good luck! I’m still digging my Pro.

#11 6 months ago

So just clarifying. Asking price includes mods listed...or doesn't include them? Thanks

#12 6 months ago
Quoted from Pike614:

So just clarifying. Asking price includes mods listed...or doesn't include them? Thanks

The Star Destroyer and various X-Wing miniatures are not included. Falcon will be included unless the buyer doesn’t want it. All other listed mods are included.

#13 6 months ago

Great seller, buy with confidence.

#14 6 months ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Great seller, buy with confidence.

+1

#15 6 months ago

Good Luck.

Once you sell SW I know somebody with a great looking Transformers LE!

#16 6 months ago

not a fan of SWpro but if you are really thinking of selling this to get transformers??? I think you may have taken that weed referendum on the last ballot a bit too serious

#17 6 months ago

I had read and heard a lot of hate on this game, and to be honest, I was underwhelmed from a playfield perspective when it released.

However, the week before Deadpool was to hit distributors, I did my research and decided it was definitely for me. I haven't been disappointed, the game is fantastic.

I get annoyed when people say ''math chess'' because it's not about that at all, and doesn't even make any sense. It's COMMON SENSE - do you want a 40x at the death star shot? Yes, yes I do. You don't have to move the multiplier around, but if you do feel so inclined, you can make some good points, but all in all, I really love the speed and flow, the video screen shots are superb, the callouts, the whole thing, LOVE it.

Math Chess....ha, pftt.....it's checkers, not chess. Glwts op, hidden Stern gem right here.

#18 6 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

not a fan of SWpro but if you are really thinking of selling this to get transformers??? I think you may have taken that weed referendum on the last ballot a bit too serious

Of all the Sterns I have previously owned, Transformers (and WoF for a 3rd time) is the only one I would want to buy again. Once you work the kinks out, it is a really fun game with great art, sound, and theme (for me).

Have no worries dealing with this seller.

#19 6 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Good Luck.
Once you sell SW I know somebody with a great looking Transformers LE!

You are my inspiration. The wind beneath my wings if you will.
If it ends up working out, great. If not, lots of stuff on my wishlist. Too many pins...too little money. Wish I could keep them all.

Quoted from Whysnow:

2mmhwp (resized).jpg
#20 6 months ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

You are my inspiration. The wind beneath my wings if you will.
If it ends up working out, great. If not, lots of stuff on my wishlist. Too many pins...too little money. Wish I could keep them all.
[quoted image]

no troll here.

Just sharing my opinion on a forum.

You are a great dude and seller, so people should have confidence in buying from you and I hope you get what your heart/game room desires.

#21 6 months ago

Sale pending. Thanks for the offers!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside