IMG_2237 copy (resized).jpg
IMG_2231 copy (resized).jpg
IMG_2236 copy (resized).jpg
IMG_2235 copy (resized).jpg
IMG_2234 copy (resized).jpg
IMG_2233 copy (resized).jpg
IMG_2232 copy (resized).jpg
#1 2 years ago

I have a framed Airborne Translite that’s back lit with color changing LEDs and remote. You can freeze it on one color or have it fade. Frame and back are made from kiwi pine and birch. Measures 29"x23"x3" and has hanging hardware.

A small nick is on left side of frame, but touched up well. Cool piece for a gameroom!

Asking $100. Prefer local pickup, tho I’m traveling from DC to Boston in May 15 - could meet someone along my route.

Will ship, but buyer would be responsible for costs (I'd drop it off at UPS for boxing and shipping).

IMG_2231 copy (resized).jpgIMG_2231 copy (resized).jpgIMG_2232 copy (resized).jpgIMG_2232 copy (resized).jpgIMG_2233 copy (resized).jpgIMG_2233 copy (resized).jpgIMG_2234 copy (resized).jpgIMG_2234 copy (resized).jpgIMG_2235 copy (resized).jpgIMG_2235 copy (resized).jpgIMG_2236 copy (resized).jpgIMG_2236 copy (resized).jpg

IMG_2237 copy (resized).jpgIMG_2237 copy (resized).jpg
#2 2 years ago

I'm driving from DC to Richmond, VA this afternoon, then back to DC...if anyone is interested in this framed translite (or the black hole lower playfield I'm selling), could meet along the route!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-framed-airborne-translite-with-color-changing-leds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.