Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Picard_in_Borg_alcove.jpg
IMG_0465.jpg
IMG_0469.JPG
IMG_0444-409.jpg

#1 10 years ago

Limited edition STAR TREK CAPT PICARD LOCUTUS of BORG Cold Cast Bust. No box. Not mint but very good condition. Originally made in 1996 I believe. If you have STTNG, then surely you need Captain Picard.// Error: Image 148940 not found //. Getting hard to find. If no sale here to the Star Trek crowd then onto eBay it goes. Could be used as a topper but make sure you would secure it. It's solid and would bust your pin glass.

ebay.com link: itm

Updated this post to include the 12" plasma disc as well.

#2 10 years ago

Working on posting a picture.... waiting for upload is like waiting for Stern code...

IMG_0444-409.jpgIMG_0444-409.jpg
#3 10 years ago

bump for the morning crowd. Make it so. I can provide more/better pics if anyone wants. This was just a quick pic of it sitting on my computer desk as I was writing up my post.

#4 10 years ago

Pm sent

#5 10 years ago

It was requested to add a picture on top of a machine. So here you go....

IMG_0469.JPGIMG_0469.JPGIMG_0465.jpgIMG_0465.jpg

#6 10 years ago

I'll make the combo of the Plasma disc and Picard Borg bust available for a combo $120 shipped if you'd like both.

#8 10 years ago

Here is why I think this could be a great mod...

Picard_in_Borg_alcove.jpgPicard_in_Borg_alcove.jpg

#9 10 years ago

C'mon, 7 of 9 is the best. Wrong version of Trek, but still.

// Error: Image 149183 not found //
#10 10 years ago

And as a disclaimer, neither of these is currently modified to attach to the head. They obviously sit there fine, but you would want to attached them in a secure manner of your choosing unless you never actually play your STTNG. I'm merely presenting these as an option for a do-it-yourself project. These couple of items are not necessarily located easily or cheaply all the time, so if you like the idea, it's an opportunity to acquire both items at once at a reasonable price. I'll give this a day or two and then you can find them on eBay if no one wants them now. Thanks!

#11 10 years ago

Price reduce for both the Picard bust and plasma disk to $99 shipped (in the continental USA). Thanks.

#12 10 years ago

Picard is now on eBay:

#13 10 years ago

No love for Picard? Only a day to go and $12.50 so far. Where are the Borg when you need them. Surely, they would assimilate him at a higher bid.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-for-owners-of-sttng-picard-bust-le-4519-out-of-5000-60-shipped and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.