IMG_3361.JPG
IMG_3363.JPG
IMG_3365.JPG
IMG_3366.JPG
IMG_3368.JPG
IMG_3367.JPG
IMG_3374.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Very clean, working game. Real nice playfield and cabinet. One broken plastic (under Joe's diner sign). I can bring to the Ohio show for free. Looking for $2450 OBO.
IMG_3372.JPGIMG_3372.JPG
IMG_3371.JPGIMG_3371.JPG
IMG_3362.JPGIMG_3362.JPG
IMG_3361.JPGIMG_3361.JPG
IMG_3363.JPGIMG_3363.JPG
IMG_3365.JPGIMG_3365.JPG
IMG_3366.JPGIMG_3366.JPG
IMG_3368.JPGIMG_3368.JPG
IMG_3367.JPGIMG_3367.JPG
IMG_3374.JPGIMG_3374.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Good deal on a very underated pinball. I played a buddys of mine and i had to purchase one, i play it more than any other pin in my collection. Your cabinet and everthing else looks great GLWS.

#3 10 years ago

Proud Flintstones owner.
Just got finished tweaking a few things and waxing the field.
Very underrated.
And I know people talk about the ball sometimes going around the back and falling off and down between the flippers but I just made a few adjustments on mine that took care of that problem (hopefully) once and for all. Just took a few very well placed washers. Tested it about 20 times and no more ball drop. Happy to share my remedy.

Oh, and that broken piece on this game for sale...MAD gets them in now and then. I purchased one from him as well as the A,B,C plastics.

http://mad-amusements.com/product.php?id_product=249

Great game and the OP has a great price on it. I wouldn't let mine go for under $2800 (but I put a ton of new parts into mine to make it perfect).

#4 10 years ago

Just got mine and gameplay is crazy! This is one you will see go very up in the next 3-5 yrs. price wise

#5 10 years ago

Love my Flintstones. It gets a ton of play over here. Extremely underrated pin. glwts but you are going to miss it.

#6 10 years ago

I wish there was one around me for that price.. GLWS! Bump!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Geo:

Love my Flintstones. It gets a ton of play over here. Extremely underrated pin. glwts but you are going to miss it.

Yes~~ Indeed! I traded off my first Flintstones pin several years back just to have to buy another one last year to replace it. This 2nd one is going nowhere. It's a keeper!!

#8 10 years ago

Great pin, and made better by the non-rosie translite. Best of luck to the op, that's a nice looking bedrock!~SpOoKy

#9 10 years ago

Great seller...buy with confidence. Very nice example of the Flintstones and it's playing perfect.

#10 10 years ago

Teeeeeeeeennnnnnn Million!

#11 10 years ago

The game has been sold. Thanks to all that inquired!

Dave

#12 10 years ago

Congrats on the quick sale!

#13 10 years ago

No surprise, you'll see more people looking for this, just LEDing mine, putting in Pinball Pro speakers, new rubbers and a few mods....playing it in between, this machine is just a blast! Get them now while they're still somewhat cheap.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.95
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 9.95
$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 37.50
$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-flintstones-near-pittsburgh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.