Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by taylor34
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Flight 2000 pinball machine for sale. Playfield is in great shape (little to no wear), cabinet is as well. Backglass has some flaking. Only thing wrong with it is that one digit on one of the displays is out. Looking for $800 obo. I'll try and get pictures tonight.

#2 9 years ago

Great game...GLS

#3 9 years ago

Here are the pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

The backglass is 'ok'. You can see from the pictures that there's some flaking in the red and cracking at the bottom. After playing tonight, I'm knocking the price down to $600 as one of the displays is worse than I remember from a month ago (has a digit out and a segment at the top) and of course it needs new rubbers and cleaning. Here's what I know about it:

wasn't working when I got it
replaced 5101 and socket, started working
played 30 or 40 games on it, then I noticed that the high score was a little weird
swapped back in the original 5101, problem went away (replacement 5101 must have been too slow of speed, a known issue on the mpu-200). Evidently it was only the socket that was bad to begin with.
everything else seems to work fine, haven't noticed any other issues.

#4 9 years ago

PM sent

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!