Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

playfield.jpg
right side.jpg
front.jpg
flash gordon.jpg
#1 9 years ago

A nice project pin. Complete, playfield looks presentable. Cabinet looks good. Backglass looks OK except for the bottom edge. Thankfully the bottom edge is black paint and would be an easy touch-up.

With the birth of my son I am realizing I don't have time for many of the projects I had lined up for myself. So it is time to let someone else enjoy this great title.

This is just the kind of pin that I loved to find, complete but needs some work, and with a low price.

I will get some photos posted tomorrow.

Please don't hesitate to PM or email me if you have any questions or offers.

[email protected]

The pin is located in Bellefonte, PA 16823

#2 9 years ago

Man, the first time I have ever said I wish you were closer. I have being looking for a project Flash Gordon for ever. I just don't think I can bring myself to drive 6hrs round trip.

#3 9 years ago

6 hours round trip I would do for this, it's closer to about 4 times that or more for me.

#4 9 years ago

Oh hell. I sent you an email.

Does anyone have a repro playfield for sale?

Funny thing is I almost bought a back glass of Flash Gordon at expo and I don't even own the game.

#5 9 years ago

Shouldnt last long! Lets see some pics!

#6 9 years ago

Here are the only photos that I currently have. They suck, I know. I just quickly snapped these photos for someone a while ago. The left side is comparable to the right side in the photo.

The playfield has full mylar on it, that is why you see all of the glare. But the mylar was not put on until some playfield wear started to happen. So you can see the wear above the inserts just in front of the flippers, but nothing that major.

Send me a PM or email and I will get better photos to you of areas that you want to see.

The pin does not look like it has any hacks.

The MPU looks good, but it only has 4 flashes at the moment. But my experience is as long as the MPU led is not locked on they are not hard to get fully booting.

flash gordon.jpgflash gordon.jpg
front.jpgfront.jpg
playfield.jpgplayfield.jpg
right side.jpgright side.jpg

#7 9 years ago

I wish I could buy just that backglass piece from you. I would really like that for wall art. Good luck selling it.

#8 9 years ago

Looks like it is sold, pending pick-up.

#10 9 years ago

One of the greatest games EVER. Enjoy.

#11 9 years ago

Way to be decisive Skins!

#12 9 years ago

For once, I'm going to say I'm glad you're not closer. My bank account couldn't take the hit.

That said, this is a VERY nice project for someone! GLWS (though I don't think you'll need luck to sell this.)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 179.00
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Berkeley Springs, WV
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 99.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 20.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-flash-gordon-project-pin-in-pa-650 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.