Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by boo32
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Looking to change up my collection a little bit. Located in Summerfield, NC not far from VA border. Prefer not to ship, but will work with pick-up/transport service such as Pinballs on the Move.

Flash Gordon (Bally) - PAYMENT PENDING (center of pf is really nice with some wear around pops from pulled up mylar, and at upper ball track; shopped and cleaned with new drop targets, flippers, rubbers, ball, bright displays; decent cab with some fading and normal wear, nice bg 8/10 just a few small spots, plays well); pics here: http://s1029.photobucket.com/user/necrom99/library/Flash%20Gordon?sort=3&page=1

Jungle Lord (Williams) - $900 (new all-in one board, GI works but not starting a game, issue seems to be with solenoids which will not activate in test, shopped out and clean with new rubbers, new flipper buttons and drop target decals, nice bg 8/10 that was sealed, just small amount of flaking in reds, very nice cab and clean game); will provide pics upon request. Pics here: http://s1029.photobucket.com/user/necrom99/library/Jungle%20Lord?sort=3&page=1

I'm looking for cash sales, but would consider trade for Solar Fire, Skateball, or POTO +/- cash.

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from singlebanana:

Looking to change up my collection a little bit. Located in Summerfield, NC not far from VA border. Prefer not to ship, but will work with pick-up/transport service such as Pinballs on the Move.
Flash Gordon (Bally) - $950 (center of pf is really nice with some wear around pops from pulled up mylar, and at upper ball track; shopped and cleaned with new drop targets, flippers, rubbers, ball, bright displays; decent cab with some fading and normal wear, nice bg 8/10 just a few small spots, plays well); pics here: http://s1029.photobucket.com/user/necrom99/library/Flash%20Gordon?sort=3&page=1

Lots of game for that price. GLWS.
-mof

#3 9 years ago

BUMP for a great guy & honest seller!

#4 9 years ago

Pics of Jungle Lord added

#5 9 years ago

Man, if you can get them to my Savannah or New Jersey depots, I'll take both of them.

Let me know if you can.

Cheers
rd.

#6 9 years ago

FG sold pending deposit and pickup.

3 weeks later
#7 9 years ago

Excellent transaction with Singlebanana. Sorry for the delay in posting. The machine was even nicer than he described. There was no pressure while I inspected it and he let me play it and open it up and take as long as I wanted to inspect it. He also took some time and taught me to play some of the rare games from his very cool non-dmd collection. Great experience and I look forward to trying to convincing him to let me buy a few more of his games. Good guy, good seller, good transaction.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 179.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Berkeley Springs, WV
$ 20.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

7,995 (OBO)
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.00
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Other
Volcano Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 7.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
Troxel Repair

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-flash-gordon-jungle-lord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.