Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by btw75
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is closed.

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from Chrisbee:

Many Pinsiders may feel that Choggard deserves bad reviews and should not be allowed to remain a member of Pinside, that’s their opinion which they are in title too.
However at this point in time Choggard is a member, just like everyone else here.You don’t have to like him, but you still MUST respect him.
I don’t believe this to be the case.

I show respect to just about everyone. One of my exceptions are liars and/or manipulators. Screw that.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I don't see a problem with giving people information and letting them decide for themselves. Obviously, Chrisbee feels otherwise. It sounds like the mods need to have a discussion so that we can decide how we want to handle situations such as this going forward.

So are the mods doing anything about his topic title changes? He does it to mislead people.

#53 9 years ago

Worst thread ever…
WTF is going on with the censorship?

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Worst thread ever…
WTF is going on with the censorship?

I don't know.

I find it appalling that my post detailing his shenanigans was deleted.

#55 9 years ago

Turns out.....this will not work on a Cyclone.

#57 9 years ago

My link post was also deleted. I was just trying to help out. Apparently that adds no value.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

My link post was also deleted. I was just trying to help out. Apparently that adds no value.

Surprised to see fully deleted posts... Always thought they'd be edited but never fully deleted. Disappointing - especially for very valuable information.

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-fishtales-topper/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.