(Topic ID: 119177)

Fish Tales Monster Fish Mod !!! NOW available in COLORS!

By theGiven

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by cyberfez
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MFmod-B_small_(resized).png
MF_EYE_COLORS.jpg
MF colors.jpg
MF EYE COLORS.jpg
MF EYE COLORS.jpg
image.jpg
FTails.jpg
image.jpg
12.jpg
IMG_20141123_175219.jpg
2933T 2.JPG
2933t 1.jpg
IMG_20150221_180807568.jpg
MonsterFishMOD--400px.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

Thanks again everyone for this latest wave of interest. I'll do my best to keep some on hand as people pick-up FT in the future and want this mod for their game as suggested! It really is a cool mod, and I'm not just saying that cause I'm selling them ...

3 weeks later
#52 8 years ago

Cool mod, and nice to have a choice of colors. Spotted one of these recently and it fits in great with FT.

2 months later
#53 8 years ago

Quick thumbs up great mod for the money.

#54 8 years ago

Thank you Hooked...I appreciate the thumbs up! I have your mods all over my Metallica...pop bumper caps, billboard mod and I just put in a request for your spinner mod. You do great stuff.

Also a shameless bump to the top for myself. I really think all Fish Tales should have this mod. It's really cool.

MF_EYE_COLORS.jpgMF_EYE_COLORS.jpg

7 months later
#55 7 years ago

Resurrecting this thread for the new wave of Fish Tales owners that may be interested.

These are now also available in BLUE eyes !! All colors are currently in stock and ready to ship.

Here is a ink to a new marketplace ad, as the original had expired: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33450

MFmod-B_small_(resized).pngMFmod-B_small_(resized).png

5 months later
#56 7 years ago

Can't decide if I want Green or Blue. lets here it from the Peanut gallery!

#57 7 years ago

Thanks Again!!!! Just received mine today with purple eyes !!!!! It will look great on the new cpr playfield and the new 3d translite .... Get them while that last ,they will go quick. Great mod !!!!!!!!!!

#58 7 years ago

Thank you to all that have purchased. All colors still available!

#59 7 years ago

Got mine today, very nice mod, high quality materials! Really nice addition to the game!

#60 7 years ago

I like this mod. Saving this for later.

#61 7 years ago

Is there any way this could be mounted in the open window at the stretch the truth plastic?

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Is there any way this could be mounted in the open window at the stretch the truth plastic?

I can make one with a longer harness so that it can go in different places on the playfield. As long as you have an access point to the underside of the playfield, you should be good. I've done this for a few others.

1 year later
#63 5 years ago

This Mod rocks! Super easy and it looks great.

11 months later
#64 4 years ago

You still have any of these for sale?

#65 4 years ago

Sold out, but may offer in the future.

2 weeks later
#66 4 years ago

Also would be interested if you do

3 months later
#67 4 years ago

Me too, really like this mod.

#68 4 years ago

I have one of these figurines - is there a BOM somewhere or instructions how to make this mod?

1 year later
#69 2 years ago

I'm in the market for a couple monster fish mods if these are still available?

1 week later
#70 2 years ago

I just could be interested too. Just got a FT and working out what mods I'd like to do.

2 months later
#71 2 years ago

Are these still being made? I ordered one in the past and love it! Would like to get one as a gift

4 months later
#72 2 years ago

I've just got onto the FT band wagon so I'd be interested as well

#74 2 years ago

I would be interested in one too, depending on price.

1 year later
#75 10 months ago

Is it hard to wire in a mod like this?

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-fish-tales-monster-fish-mod/page/2?hl=dkjimbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.