Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Nilroc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Selling my Firepower - too "old school" for the fam and I need the cash for other projects.

Pretty much all the reliability mods have been done. Could use a new flipper ROM and harness connector to the driver board to be 100% bullet-proof.

Has a Mayfair backglass in addition to the flaking original.

Machine was on route one time in Oklahoma - still has the tax stamp on the front.

Asking $900 on CL - I'll take $800 from a Pinsider which is about what I have into it.

About 30 hi-res pics with descriptions here: http://photobucket.com/fp4sale

Any q's you can PM me.

viperrwk

#2 11 years ago

Mid-weekend bump. I know everyone's away and not buying...

viperrwk

3 weeks later
#3 11 years ago

I've had interest in this but two deals have fallen through so last offer - $700 firm. That's less than what I have in the machine. If no one buys it by the end of the month I will part it out.

viperrwk

#4 11 years ago

Why, oh why, could you not live closer to me!

My 8yr old has been hounding me to hunt down a Firepower after he got hooked on it in his "Williams Pinball Hall of Fame". I've wanted one or ages, but his encouragement has made me keep my eyes open for one to sit next to our BK.

/me shakes fist at all you guys down in the US that have access to cheap(er) pinballs; they're a whole lot harder to find (and more expensive when you do find them) up here in the Great White North...

#5 11 years ago

Sorry no room for another game. Too many projects here but since we are neighbors we need to meet up some time!

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Sorry no room for another game. Too many projects here but since we are neighbors we need to meet up some time!

Same here on all counts!

As an aside, this machine would be a very good candidate for a CPR playfield since it already has a new backglass and updated boards (I will probably fix the last connector and flipper ROM this weekend) and is otherwise complete and fully functioning. BAA still has CPR playfields and plastic sets in stock as of this writing. Just to give you an idea, replacement backglass from Mayfair shipped is $300.

My wife is upset at the idea that I would part the machine but when I asked her "upset enough that I should instead keep it and fully restore it?" the response was "no - go ahead."

viperrwk

8 months later
#7 10 years ago

Oh no you didn't really part it out did you??

#8 10 years ago

No - game sold.

viperrwk

#9 10 years ago

Congrats on the sale!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Washington Court House, OH
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Branford, CT
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Casper, WY
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hawesville, KY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-firepower-central-ct and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.