208267-i.jpg
image-604.jpg
DSCN4238.JPG
DSCN4237.JPG
DSCN4232.JPG
DSCN4235.JPG
DSCN4234.JPG
DSCN4233.JPG
There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I am selling a Bally Fireball. Has a rough BG, but a repro BG is available through Shay. PF looks nice. Asking 1250.00 as-is. I'm in So. Cal. but would ship worldwide. Could also deliver to Arcade Expo in a couple weeks.DSCN4225.JPGDSCN4225.JPGDSCN4226.JPGDSCN4226.JPGDSCN4227.JPGDSCN4227.JPGDSCN4228.JPGDSCN4228.JPGDSCN4229.JPGDSCN4229.JPGDSCN4230.JPGDSCN4230.JPGDSCN4231.JPGDSCN4231.JPGDSCN4232.JPGDSCN4232.JPGDSCN4233.JPGDSCN4233.JPGDSCN4234.JPGDSCN4234.JPGDSCN4235.JPGDSCN4235.JPGDSCN4237.JPGDSCN4237.JPGDSCN4238.JPGDSCN4238.JPG

#3 9 years ago

WOW, great game at a cheap price......even with the glass like it is. Nice !! GLWTS.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#4 9 years ago

If I was closer i would buy it in a minute shipping kills it do you deliver to OHIO lol some one needs to grab this

#5 9 years ago

If I didn't have a Fireball already, I would be all over this.

#6 9 years ago

Is the As Is just for physical condition?
I have interest in the title but would like it working as I am not well versed in EM repairs.

#7 9 years ago

Playfield glass is a special size and framed in on this title, no?

#8 9 years ago

Just missing the rails.

Edt: Never mind.

image-604.jpgimage-604.jpg

#9 9 years ago

PF glass is one piece with lockdown bar and side rails attached.

#10 9 years ago

So no response means non working then?

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

PF glass is one piece with lockdown bar and side rails attached.

Wow. Really? I claim ignorance in this matter. So, how do you replace the glass on Fireball?

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from dtown:

Wow. Really? I claim ignorance in this matter. So, how do you replace the glass on Fireball?

Lots of screws you take out to free the glass from the underside of the frame. As I recall, it also has a small clear U channel bead that seals it in and stops the rattle of glass on metal.

#13 9 years ago

LOOKS like frame and glass is missing??

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from mikepin:

LOOKS like frame and glass is missing??

It's not missing. Just removed for pics.

#15 9 years ago

If you look to the right in some of the pics you can see the PF glass and frame leaning against another pin.

#16 9 years ago

Working or not this is still a great deal, cant believe its still available. If the game was near Michigan it would be sold already.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#17 9 years ago

O-din loves Fireball as well! But is happy with the one he has. GLWS!

208267-i.jpg208267-i.jpg

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

So no response means non working then?

I guess you'll have to figure that out on your own.

#19 9 years ago

Hey pinBilly, weren't you there that night when we had both Fireballs side by each?

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hey pinBilly, weren't you there that night when we had both Fireballs side by each?

I dunno, might've been double vision

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Working or not this is still a great deal, cant believe its still available. If the game was near Michigan it would be sold already.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

+1million.

Never see these for sale in the first place anymore, and that backglass could be a lot worse than some bubbling. This game was my dad's grail game, he always talked about it and we went looking for one a few times, but he never bought one before he passed away. I never even got to play one until TPF 2 years ago...I'll buy one sooner or later.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from pinBilly:

I dunno, might've been double vision

I think we were playing it the other night as well?

#24 9 years ago

i would limp/crawl to go get that if it was anywhere near here...

even when factoring in what it would cost to ship it to jersey, it's still rather tempting...

#25 9 years ago

I didn't realize there was such a shortage of Fireballs in other parts of the country. I can't believe how many of these just seem to appear in my neighborhood.

#26 9 years ago

they all got smart and figured out socal was the best place to live and moved...

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

they all got smart and figured out socal was the best place to live and moved...

Problem is, a lot of people thought the same thing.

43885-full.jpg43885-full.jpg

#28 9 years ago

Those easterners probably wouldn't like those 85 degree January days like we are having today. Ya think?

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I didn't realize there was such a shortage of Fireballs in other parts of the country. I can't believe how many of these just seem to appear in my neighborhood.

Games Unlimited and Pachinko Palace re-imported a ton of them back in the day. After the Playboy article, everyone had to have one and they were getting really good prices for them regardless of condition.

#30 9 years ago

I think that German one may have had a games unlimited sticker on it. But the other one looks like it spent it's life in a So Cal livingroom.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think that German one may have had a games unlimited sticker on it. But the other one looks like it spent it's life in a So Cal livingroom.

My really nice one spent most of its life in the Attic of the old Pizmo Beach Arcade/Skate rink.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Those easterners probably wouldn't like those 85 degree January days like we are having today. Ya think?

after freezing on my way to work this morning, and knowing its going to be even colder the next couple days, i'd take that 85 degrees right now, thank you...

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i would limp/crawl to go get that if it was anywhere near here...
even when factoring in what it would cost to ship it to jersey, it's still rather tempting...

It's still available. Still a deal even with shipping.

#34 9 years ago

Pics of the PF glass, lockdown, and side rail unit.DSCN4241.JPGDSCN4241.JPGDSCN4242.JPGDSCN4242.JPG

#35 9 years ago

As far as mech's go, is it complete? Any hacks? Missing relays? Chime units/knocker assemblies? Zipper flipper unit's intact?

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from dtown:

As far as mech's go, is it complete? Any hacks? Missing relays? Chime units/knocker assemblies? Zipper flipper unit's intact?

Totally complete. No missing parts. Just needs to be nursed back to health.

#37 9 years ago

I can't believe this thing is still for sale

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I can't believe this thing is still for sale

It wouldn't be If I hadn't followed vid's guide.

#39 9 years ago

im stunned for once there is a pin for sale here at a good steal of a price and its not moving.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The German one is happy in NZ and now it has another German mate sitting next to it ....

rd.

image-217.jpgimage-217.jpg

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Totally complete. No missing parts. Just needs to be nursed back to health.

The captive ball area is not the original configuration. It should be metal posts on the left and right holding rounded plastic on each side holding the ball and not just two white plastic posts. Rarely seen not broken, but it should be disclosed here.

$1200 is still a nice deal. I never see them for under $1500 in any condition.

#42 9 years ago

Just like an old friend.

#43 9 years ago

Looking for a serious buyer bump.

#44 9 years ago

WOW, this floors me. Here in Michigan its a $2500 game. You guys need to open your eye's on this one. Can't believe its still available.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

WOW, this floors me. Here in Michigan its a $2500 game. You guys need to open your eye's on this one. Can't believe its still available.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

You tell 'em John Why don't you pick it up? I'll even knock a few bucks off for you.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

You tell 'em John Why don't you pick it up? I'll even knock a few bucks off for you.

Congrats on the sale !! Believe me, if you were within driving distance from here I would have bought that game in a second. Watcha gonna replace it with?

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

I felt lucky to get mine at 2K

#48 9 years ago

I felt lucky to get mine period. Congrats on the sale!

222178-i.jpg222178-i.jpg
222063-i.jpg222063-i.jpg
222062-i.jpg222062-i.jpg

2 months later
#49 9 years ago

Just letting you know that Fireball made it safe and sound, halfway around the world to New Zealand!

Thanks a bunch to mikeincali for selling and especially to rotordave for facilitating the shipping and logistics. I've put a conservative estimate of six months for the restoration (which may turn out to be one month just to get it going and then playing it relentlessly and forgetting the resto part) so will post pics when it's playing.

So stoked. This is my grail pinball.

fireball.jpgfireball.jpg

#50 9 years ago

Happy to help a fellow kiwi get his Grail game.

Thanks for the Coronas.

Hope to see you at some of the pinball meets soon!

rd.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shawnee, KS
There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-fireball-in-so-cal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.