Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fathomdroptsrgets.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Game is located in Lutz (North Tampa, Florida).

Playfield, plastics, posts, and targets cleaned, new rubber, new plastics near the flippers. Newly painted legs, new levelers. CPR backglass. Playfield has some wear, see photos. It is a solid playing game with no mechanical issues.

The sound board has a brand new FULL cap kit installed, new .156 header pins AND volume pots. The coin door volume pot was dismantled, cleaned and reassembled. It sounds AWESOME!

All the .156 header pins on all the displays have been reflowed. I replaced the C23 cap on the driver board for reliability. All the .156 header pins on this board were also reflowed. All the driver board .156 connectors were replaced with new trifuricon type.

A new 3xAA battery holder was installed with a blocking diode.

All new instruction cards for the back box were installed.

The lock down mechanism for the lock down bar was removed, soaked in rust and corrosion treatment over night, then painted silver so it won't rust again in a few months.

The shooter was spun polished and installed with a new barrel spring. It was lubed with graphite.

The lock bar for the backglass is missing. All this means is you can't lock the backglass in place with a key. If this is a big deal for someone, I can try and locate one.

I've been through every aspect of this game from top to bottom. As of today, I've put on 257 plays on it in the past two months, and that's BEFORE I shopped out the playfield last week. It's good to go!

Price: $2900

PICS: http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/pinballshark/library/Fathom

Game Play Video:

Thanks for looking!

#2 9 years ago

I have some friends in GA who might be interested - your Fathom sounds just like mine. But what is up with the "newly painted legs"? Most people want stock, which I think was chrome.

#3 9 years ago

BTW that's a very nice game, and a great deal for someone. The days of nice $1800 Fathoms are over.

#4 9 years ago

They were painted gun metal grey like the originals. They look a little dark depending on the lighting.

#5 9 years ago

Here's a pic of the legs in direct sunlight the day I painted them.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#6 9 years ago

Very nice. Good luck with the sale!

#7 9 years ago

Interested in trades?

#8 9 years ago

Nice vid. Looks like a good one. GLWS...
-mof

#9 9 years ago

Nice

#10 9 years ago

Yes, I'd be interested in trades. My short list is Centaur, Medusa and Sorcerer.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Most people want stock, which I think was chrome.

No chrome legs on any early ballys. They were the lighter gunmetal grey, dark gunmetal grey or black depending on the title.

#12 9 years ago

Now including bonus spare drop targets!

fathomdroptsrgets.jpgfathomdroptsrgets.jpg
#13 9 years ago

Why is this in FL and not OH? I'd be all over it

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from trudert9:

Why is this in FL and not OH? I'd be all over it

I think you mean CA.

#15 9 years ago

What's NAVL charging for shipping these days?

#16 9 years ago

#17 9 years ago

The repro backglass is kind of big for me, or I'd be on it. I just can't find any love for CPR backglasses on games where the art is so important.

Your game is worth it, however, just not the right one for me.

#18 9 years ago

Have you seen Kneissl's Sorcerer yet??? High end restore.. Nicest Sorcerer out there. If you want a one you two better talk.

#19 9 years ago

Yeah, he sent me a message, too. Maybe we could work something out. We'll see...

#20 9 years ago

Too bad you're too far away. Would love to work out a trade for my Centaur.

#21 9 years ago

Wish you were here. I'd buy this for $2900. Shipping kills it. Bump for a great pin!

#22 9 years ago

That is not a typical Sorc at all. It is off the charts nicest one I have ever seen. I would guess it is much nicer in person than in pics. He spent a ton on that game.

#23 9 years ago

Trade deal pending. Thanks everybody.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Zemst
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

£ 195.00
$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Shark

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-fathom-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.