• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Gorno
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hello everyone,
Many of you have already purchased my former Yagov sticker mod for the clear plastic covering the black diverter assembly at the top left of the playfield. A few weeks ago I designed a new set of stickers for the clear plastics at the rigth side of the playfield.

I just wanted to say that I now offer the full stickers set with both left and right side on ebay
as well as a separate auction for the right side only for people who already have purchased the former Yagov sticker.

Cheers

ebay.com link: F 14 TOMCAT WILLIAMS PINBALL FULL SET OF CUSTOM STICKERS YAGOV AND LIFT OFF

ebay.com link: F 14 TOMCAT WILLIAMS PINBALL MACHINE LIFT OFF stickers set decal mod

#2 9 years ago

+1 for a great seller. The old yagov sticker for the diverter was very good quality. If I still had F-14 I'd be all over this new sticker for the right side.

Great work, looks good.

#3 9 years ago

Do I get a discount for the right side decal set if I had previously bought the Yagov decal?

#4 9 years ago

Well why not!! Just mention "pinside" in your purchase payment and îll offer a 5$ discount.

#5 9 years ago

Installed these last night and they look awesome. Pics to follow when the game is completely back together.

1 month later
#6 9 years ago

I just asked you a question on eBay but I am looking for the full left and right side stickers for my f14.... Do you have any that you could sell me? Thanks, Columbus Ohio

1 month later
#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Dreg604:

Well why not!! Just mention "pinside" in your purchase payment and îll offer a 5$ discount.

Hi Dreg604.

I just sent you a message on E-Bay. I bought and paid for a full set and forgot to mention "Pinside" in my PayPal payment.

Can you be so kind and refund me $5 as the discount you offered here?

Thanks!

#8 9 years ago

I noticed that all the screw/rivet holes were punched out of the decals on the right side of the machine. Should the ones over top of the diverter have been punched out as well?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-f-14-tomcat-sticker-mod-decals-yagov-and-lift-off and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.