• 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Kevgascan
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-715.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Choggard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

$1,650

Selling my F-14 Tomcat. Its reputation of being challenging and very fast is well deserved.

Full mylar on the playfield has kept it in pretty nice shape. The game plays great and all beacons work. Some LEDs have been added to certain areas of the game.

The game is located in Flint, Michigan area.

I would prefer a straight sale but if you want to trade let me know what you have.

All offers are welcome, I don't get insulted when people make me an offer..

100% working with no errors.

PM me for more information or pictures

image-715.jpgimage-715.jpg

#3 9 years ago

Still available..

#4 9 years ago

price drop $1,599

#5 9 years ago

Kind of hard to play with one hand..

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

[attachment=1633176,undefined]

[attachment=1633176,]

Tried to put a video up using my MacBook Pro but it didn't work strange.. I'll try again tomorrow..

#7 9 years ago

Price drop again..

#8 9 years ago

Bump

#10 9 years ago

Oh the drama on pinside... Thanks for the bump!

#13 9 years ago

That's all you do on this site is cause drama. Always looking for an argument and have no interest in buying anything.

If you don't like my $1,499 price than move along.

Thanks for the bump again..

PS - Stop stalking my collection...

#20 9 years ago

Again if he didn't come after me on giving fair prices to fellow collectors, this wouldn't even be an issue.

What are you talking about? I've never meet you or sold anything to you. You're ridiculous man! Anytime I list one of my machines for sale you pipe in and start trashing my sale and continue to make personal attacks.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Again if he didn't come after me on giving fair prices to fellow collectors, this wouldn't even be an issue.

What are you talking about? I've never meet you or sold anything to you. You're ridiculous man! Anytime I list one of my machines for sale you pipe in and start trashing my sale and continue to make personal attacks.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I won't post your PM without your permission. I have ethics unlike you. Should I also post about you calling me cheap and a low wage worker who can't afford "high dollar" machines? Maybe post the PM that you have sold over 40 machines and your a "buisness". Stop humping the fence on being a collector or a wantabe retailer.
Give me the thumbs up and I will screenshot your PMs. It was so peaceful those 2 months when you were in your timeout and just stuck to marketplace.

Post away! You're taking everything out of context..

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Oh, "I read I wrong". Another political response. I'm done, you don't answer the simple questions I'm not posting the PM. Why don't you post the screenshot? Wait another quest will be avoided in ....3.....2

Of course you're not posting the PM, because you know that I am right..

Move along now..

#29 9 years ago

Thanks for trashing my thread again.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Better hide it like you did the others that went south because of your scamming.

He's a rambling man.

#32 9 years ago

Price Drop $1,450

Cheapest one on pinside..

All PM's replied to.. It's a great machine!

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

From what the MI guys are PMing me, he hasn't learned. My wife had a co-worker move to MI and the first thing he stated was how Choggard loves to lowball CL, swipe deals from actual collectors, never shows his face at conventions, and sells high to non collectors. Yep, im the douche in this scenario.

Now it's your wife's co-worker? and people PMing you from Michigan.. lol

Do you really think anyone believes this nonsense..

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Then you need to research some. He has misrepresented pins, he has had Shadow accounts to hype his games, and he has sold a rookie a toasted pin (but did fix the issue once called out in public).
Guy I am not doing this to be a mouthpiece. This guy just sees $$$ and doesn't care how he gets it or who he scams it from. His type is why we can't return prices to a normal market value. The less of them the better.

Not true... Not sure where all this hate comes from but man you need to see someone..

#43 9 years ago

All those machines sold. How sad that you have been following all my FS posts.. Like I said you need some help man..

I am just one guy trying to sell a machine to fund my next..

#44 9 years ago

One last price drop $1,399

#46 9 years ago

FYI- Just posted a video at the top..

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisWatts:

I purchased the Black Rose that chogs had listed a little while ago and I've got to say he described it accurately, the price was fair and he was easy to work with. I'd recommend him as a good seller if anyone was thinking of buying the F14.
Chris

Thanks Chris it was nice meeting you and your father.. Have fun with BR it's a great game.

#50 9 years ago

Still available.. Bump!

#51 9 years ago

Sale pending

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from Gensega:

I'd be a buyer at 1K. Just taking this insane thread into account. For all I know Choggard is a saint... but maybe not. I've never met the guy, but this is a hell of a thread lol.

You and several others want it for $1k... Thanks for the offer though...

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

If you won't take $1,000.00, how about:
$1,099.00?

Thanks for the offer but I have someone local who wants it for full asking price.. If the deal falls through I'll let everyone know. Thanks!

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

That went right over your head Chogs...

I know your just messing with me, sometimes I just never know with some people on here. lol $1,099, $1,399 That one dollar can make the difference sometimes..

#61 9 years ago

Sold...

1 month later
#67 9 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

If you are the buyer of this F-14 from Choggard, Check your CPU board and see if the numbers match the rest of your boards. I got reason to believe I have your F-14 board in my BK2K. If you see 563 on them, it's for a BK2K.

It sounds like that board was used in a lot of games. I sold it locally to someone. Not everyone is on pinside..

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Hey next,
Check the tiny stamp on the balls to make sure they have the same serial # on them the f-14 balls have a bigger diameter and could screw up your playfield plastics .

Don't say that he might believe it.. Lol

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from J_Cutler:

Apparently someone is hating you on Craigslist Chog. Warning folks not to buy your T2 & JM. And accusing you of being a scam artist. Is this your F-14 buyer I wonder...

Just a local pinball guy who's upset with me because I beat him to a deal.. It's really sad because I love pinball and I am even in the process of bluiding an addition onto my house to support my passion..

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

changing the title of this thread does nothing but make OP look bad

Just trying to discourage people from commenting on the thread. Oh well the thread will be closed soon so I guess it doesn't matter. Everyone have a Happy Fourth of July!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Choggard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-f-14-tomcat-by-williams-1650?tu=Choggard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.