• Latest reply 9 years ago by Kevgascan
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-715.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Sale pending

#52 9 years ago

I'd be a buyer at 1K. Just taking this insane thread into account. For all I know Choggard is a saint... but maybe not. I've never met the guy, but this is a hell of a thread lol.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from Gensega:

I'd be a buyer at 1K. Just taking this insane thread into account. For all I know Choggard is a saint... but maybe not. I've never met the guy, but this is a hell of a thread lol.

You and several others want it for $1k... Thanks for the offer though...

#54 9 years ago

If you won't take $1,000.00, how about:

$1,099.00?

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

If you won't take $1,000.00, how about:
$1,099.00?

Thanks for the offer but I have someone local who wants it for full asking price.. If the deal falls through I'll let everyone know. Thanks!

#56 9 years ago

That went right over your head Chogs...

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

That went right over your head Chogs...

I know your just messing with me, sometimes I just never know with some people on here. lol $1,099, $1,399 That one dollar can make the difference sometimes..

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from Gensega:

Yeah that is the top for an f14 for me...

#59 9 years ago

You better sell this quick so you can put it towards that STTNG you tried to lowball for $3k. When will it be on Pinside for sale @ $5k? One week? One month?

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Thanks for the offer but I have someone local who wants it for full asking price.. If the deal falls through I'll let everyone know. Thanks!

sucker born everyday...

#61 9 years ago

Sold...

#62 9 years ago

Glad you got her sold! Nice game!

1 month later
#63 9 years ago

If you are the buyer of this F-14 from Choggard, Check your CPU board and see if the numbers match the rest of your boards. I got reason to believe I have your F-14 board in my BK2K. If you see 563 on them, it's for a BK2K.

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

If you are the buyer of this F-14 from Choggard, Check your CPU board and see if the numbers match the rest of your boards. I got reason to believe I have your F-14 board in my BK2K. If you see 563 on them, it's for a BK2K.

LMAO!

#65 9 years ago

Lol. I hope this idiot Dosent actually sell any of his pins to pinside guys. That BK2000 was a price of crap until it got fixed and shopped

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

If a board works does it really matter what game it came from originally? Not sure I understand this particular gripe.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

It sounds like that board was used in a lot of games. I sold it locally to someone. Not everyone is on pinside..

#68 9 years ago

Hey next,
Check the tiny stamp on the balls to make sure they have the same serial # on them the f-14 balls have a bigger diameter and could screw up your playfield plastics .

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If a board works does it really matter what game it came from originally? Not sure I understand this particular gripe.

It's not a gripe, The board works fine in my machine once it was repaired, I was just curious, Ideally I would like to buy the board back if I can locate it just so it's all original.

Just seems odd that he sold an F-14 right before I bought mine and I just happen to have an F-14 board in my machine. Nothing wrong with that, I'm sure lots of machines don't have original boards.

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

It sounds like that board was used in a lot of games. I sold it locally to someone. Not everyone is on pinside..

No, the board was used in an F-14 and only an F-14 unless someone removed it and put it in another game. Boards like it (System 11A) were used in alot of games but I'm pretty sure ZERO Black Knight 2000's (System 11B) were shipped with an F-14 board.

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

If he isn't on pinside, how is he going to get help fixing up the crap pin you sold him?

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Hey next,
Check the tiny stamp on the balls to make sure they have the same serial # on them the f-14 balls have a bigger diameter and could screw up your playfield plastics .

Don't say that he might believe it.. Lol

#73 9 years ago

Apparently someone is hating you on Craigslist Chog. Warning folks not to buy your T2 & JM. And accusing you of being a scam artist. Is this your F-14 buyer I wonder...

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from J_Cutler:

Apparently someone is hating you on Craigslist Chog. Warning folks not to buy your T2 & JM. And accusing you of being a scam artist. Is this your F-14 buyer I wonder...

Just a local pinball guy who's upset with me because I beat him to a deal.. It's really sad because I love pinball and I am even in the process of bluiding an addition onto my house to support my passion..

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Just a local pinball guy who's upset with me because I beat him to a deal.. It's really sad because I love pinball and I am even in the process of bluiding an addition onto my house to support my passion..

Yea? I highly doubt that is the reason.....

#77 9 years ago

Who needs Soap operas when you have pinside !!!!

#78 9 years ago

It's fun to watch how many times the title of this thread changes

#79 9 years ago

changing the title of this thread does nothing but make OP look bad

#80 9 years ago

The title may change but the story remains the same.

#81 9 years ago

I have a few displays, one is new, some are used with slight burn in and the others are choggstyle.
The choggstyles were working before I ship them.
If they don't work when you get them just ship them back and I will toss them in the trash for you.

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

changing the title of this thread does nothing but make OP look bad

Just trying to discourage people from commenting on the thread. Oh well the thread will be closed soon so I guess it doesn't matter. Everyone have a Happy Fourth of July!!

#83 9 years ago

I'm guessing by the post above the OP is requesting the thread be closed. Thread is therefore locked. I know a lot of you have issue with this Pinsider, but try to remember guys that a ruling was made by the big boss and don't necromance his old threads or stalk his threads if you can help it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-f-14-tomcat-by-williams-1650/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.