Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Love_PattyJ.JPG
hot-girls-wrestling-0107121.jpg
Me_at_Carls_House.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago

No numbered plaque! No sale. What the hell are you trying to pull here. SHAZAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Exactly, apparently there is a lawyer somewhere enjoying too many cocktails and not proofreading contracts.

Well, I must say I am outraged by how poor centerflank has been mistreated. I've not had the best luck with men, and was mistreated by my last boyfriend, so I know how it feels. I'm going to go have a Rum and Shasta or two to calm my nerves.

#53 10 years ago

Pinside inside joke checklist:

Overpriced signed paraphernalia - check
Shasta - check
Camping - check
Shooter lane pictures - check
Christmas time price predictions - check

Yup, this thread got it all

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Pinside inside joke checklist:
Overpriced signed paraphernalia - check
Shasta - check
Camping - check
Shooter lane pictures - check
Yup, this thread got it all

You forgot the 10 000 before X-mas

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

You forgot the 10 000 before X-mas

Fixed!

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from PattyJ:

Well, I must say I am outraged by how poor centerflank has been mistreated. I've not had the best luck with men, and was mistreated by my last boyfriend, so I know how it feels. I'm going to go have a Rum and Shasta or two to calm my nerves.

Oh, now here's PattyJ again still lying about Carl and her mistreatment. What BS. Carl was the best thing that ever happened to you.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Oh, now here's PattyJ again still lying about Carl and her mistreatment. What BS. Carl was the best thing that ever happened to you.

PattyJ is one of the best things to ever happen to the pinball community. I dont appreciate your outlandish accusations of her so called dispersal of misinformation.

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from PattyJ:

This post looks suspicious. New member. No city specified. Sticking up for centerflank. I think this is centerflanks woman!

#59 10 years ago

I will try to ship this out on Monday as I spilled a little Shasta on it today. Now I need to clean it off. Please note Tigerlaw that I will have the Certificate of Authenticity on the reverse side of the Apron. It is not work appropriate nor child friendly. Just a little heads up for ya.

#60 10 years ago

If it had an autograph from the SNOG from this thread I could go $5k. No higher tho, I got limits here
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grab-your-pitch-forks-its-time-to-burn-navl

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I will try to ship this out on Monday as I spilled a little Shasta on it today. Now I need to clean it off. Please note Tigerlaw that I will have the Certificate of Authenticity on the reverse side of the Apron. It is not work appropriate nor child friendly. Just a little heads up for ya.

If the CoA contains DNA from both you and centerflank, please get me in touch with the buyer. I would be very interested.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

If the CoA contains DNA from both you and centerflank, please get me in touch with the buyer. I would be very interested.

When a hot chick asks for DNA . . . you give it to her.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

#64 10 years ago

Oh dont worry, I left my DNA all over that.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Oh dont worry, I left my DNA all over that.

And I thought it was sticky because I spilled a little Shasta on it. ....
// Error: Image 110995 not found //

#67 10 years ago

And I thought it was sticky because I spilled a little Shasta on it. ....

Does shasta dry white? Good luck flipping that now!

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Does shasta dry white? Good luck flipping that now!

Don't worry man I knew there was a beverage involved here so I wiped it up quickly. Thus preventing the frustrating Shasta whites.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

PattyJ is one of the best things to ever happen to the pinball community. I dont appreciate your outlandish accusations of her so called dispersal of misinformation.

Oh, centerflank. That is sweet of you to say. I appreciate a real gentleman looking out for me. You are something special with your quick wit, good looks and great ball control skills. Not to mention superb penmanship.

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

This post looks suspicious. New member. No city specified. Sticking up for centerflank. I think this is centerflanks woman!

You have a lot of nerve questioning my integrity! You sound a little too much like Carl and how he keeps calling me a liar. And just what are you a "Captain" of anyway? Sounds suspicious to me. I've heard of Captain Crunch, Captain Kirk, Captain and Tennille, Captain Morgan and even Captain Nemo, but CaptainNeo? Hmmm.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from PattyJ:

Oh, centerflank. That is sweet of you to say. I appreciate a real gentleman looking out for me. You are something special with your quick wit, good looks and great ball control skills. Not to mention superb penmanship.

I have to say, PattyJ is probably one of the smartest pinsiders around. Truth!

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Did you ride the short bus when you were little?

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Amongst other things.

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from PattyJ:

TrophyBeeetch is going to kick your butt worse than Carl...

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from PattyJ:

^^ HouseofPin

#76 10 years ago

Cmon now Mudflaps, PattyJ has been badgered enough in her lifetime. Maybe if she were to post a pic of herself with a shasta that would end any doubt.

#77 10 years ago

Get NimblePin to sign this thing and it will be $10K by Christmas.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Get NimblePin to sign this thing and it will be $10K by Christmas.

Why you lowballing? Sky is the limit for this priceless artifact.

#79 10 years ago

Ah man sure hope that guy is gone for good

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Why you lowballing? Sky is the limit for this priceless artifact.

Trying to set the market so I can trade my Tron:LE straight up for it.

#81 10 years ago

It sounds like I am late as usual and will be missing out on this beautiful piece again.

#82 10 years ago

Cmon now Mudflaps, PattyJ has been badgered enough in her lifetime. Maybe if she were to post a pic of herself with a shasta that would end any doubt.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#83 10 years ago

You're right. I was out of line. As a way to 'pay it forward,' here is a coupon. You're welcome pinside.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#84 10 years ago

i just want to know where teekee is to say this is a STEAL at current market value. Only to provide one for sale each week for the next month.

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from Trophybeeyautch:

Did you ride the short bus when you were little?

oh uh. Now I stirred up Centerflanks other woman.

#86 10 years ago

Normally I'm kinda shy, but since my integrity is in question, here is a pic of me getting ready for one of Carl's Pinball Lessons/Tournament Events.

Me_at_Carls_House.JPGMe_at_Carls_House.JPG

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

You're right. I was out of line. As a way to 'pay it forward,' here is a coupon. You're welcome pinside.

Thanks for nothing Mudflaps. I went to Wal Mart and couldn't use my coupon because it expired in 2011. You are a cruel, cruel individual.

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

oh uh. Now I stirred up Centerflanks other woman.

Oh, hell no, I will take the beeach down if she gets in my way.

#89 10 years ago

Oh, hell no, I will take the beeach down if she gets in my way.

I like where this is going.

hot-girls-wrestling-0107121.jpghot-girls-wrestling-0107121.jpg

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from PattyJ:

Thanks for nothing Mudflaps. I went to Wal Mart and couldn't use my coupon because it expired in 2011. You are a cruel, cruel individual.

That's your problem, Ms. Upper Class Rich Stuff. Wal Mart is where the wealthy folk shop in my parts. We go to the Piggly Wiggly or Weiners. Show off.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from PattyJ:

Normally I'm kinda shy, but since my integrity is in question, here is a pic of me getting ready for one of Carl's Pinball Lessons/Tournament Events.

He made you do all of the work too? What a jerk!

#92 10 years ago

Wish you were FARTHER away....

Glwts

#93 10 years ago

Thanks it is already sold I adjusted the thread header. These once in a life time items don't last long.

#94 10 years ago

Well congrats on the sale Dude! I am excited to see what turns up on this next

#95 10 years ago

These once in a life time items don't last long.

except that this one happened twice

#96 10 years ago

Now can we talk about how terrible that damn Avengers game is?

#97 10 years ago

I call dips on buying it the next time around. I will then sign it, take the hit money wise, and bring this thing back down to a resonable price range.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Now can we talk about how terrible that damn Avengers game is?

It would probally be better if it had a rare signed Tron apron in it .

#99 10 years ago

damn too late, who's the lucky guy?

for sale in 2 weeks with another ultra rare signature, 10k by x-mas for sure!

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

That's your problem, Ms. Upper Class Rich Stuff. Wal Mart is where the wealthy folk shop in my parts. We go to the Piggly Wiggly or Weiners. Show off.

I'm not made of money either. I wouldn't have treated myself to Wal Mart except I had a nice coupon to use. Well, we know how that turned out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-extremely-rare-signed-tron-apron-1699-obo/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.