ek8.jpg
ek7.jpg
ek6.jpg
ek5.jpg
ek4.jpg
ek3.jpg
ek2.jpg
ek1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider treasurecove.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hey all, .. I just finished cleaning up an extremely nice EK, that I'll be putting up on eBay in a few days, but I thought I'd show it here first, in case there's any interest. As you'll see in the photos, the game might have 100 plays (or a few more, or less even). Apparently, the game sat in the original owners gameroom for over 25 years, .. with little or no play,.. then another 15 in storage. It's all original, and is about as nice as you'll find. The electronics look to have never been worked on, and the displays all look to be in new condition as well. There is a few small scratches on the cabinet left side, which we touched up. The original manual and coin box are also missing.

eBay Auction link:
ebay.com link: EVEL KNIEVEL Pinball Machine Pristine Home Use Only A Motorcycle Theme

Well, that was quick, Game is sold!!!

Thanks for looking;
Allen
www.treasurecovepinball.com

Below are some photos...

ek1.jpgek1.jpg
ek2.jpgek2.jpg
ek3.jpgek3.jpg
ek4.jpgek4.jpg
ek5.jpgek5.jpg
ek6.jpgek6.jpg
ek7.jpgek7.jpg
ek8.jpgek8.jpg
ek9.jpgek9.jpg
ek10.jpgek10.jpg

#12 9 years ago

Yep, it's always a 'crap-shoot' to try and price games. Supply/Demand, Condition, Rarity, ... etc .. but you gotta start somewhere. The Fire game we had, .. we thought it would sell at $4995., but ended up going to someones home for $3295.

You also know when you really screw up and give one away, ... price a game, ... then within 10 minutes, you have 30 emails from people wanting to paypal a deposit!

I'll never forget the 1st Medieval Madness we purchased at a SuperAuction in Columbus, OH I think,.. back 15 years ago. If you could find a MM, they went for $1800-2200 (as a comparison, TZs were selling for $1200), ... We got bid up to $3300 at the SuperAuction, ... everyone thought we were bonified Crazy, to the point of laughing at us. Well, 2 weeks later that same game sold on eBay, and the high bidder gave us $5700 for it.

#14 9 years ago

neither am I, one tries to be fair, yet ya gotta make a livin'.

#21 9 years ago

thanks for the replies guys, ... yes, I imagine that the games value/worth will be somewhat less than my original asking price. Yet eBay is charging such high fees now, (10%-or more), ditto for paypal ....
if you want to get $4500 out of a game, .. then your eBay/Paypal price is gonna have to be $5500-$6000. ... can't win fer losing.

Allen

#23 9 years ago

Hey all, here's the eBay auction link for the game:

ebay.com link: EVEL KNIEVEL Pinball Machine Pristine Home Use Only A Motorcycle Theme

thanks for looking!
Allen

#27 9 years ago

Wow! that's one nice Flash Gordon man!! and yep, games like these are still around ... just gotta hunt! ... which is the fun part! I have a Silverball Mania coming up as well,...not quite the condition of the EK, but it should turn out really nice. It's a fun "change of pace" to restore a few games like these!

take care
Allen

#28 9 years ago

Well, that was quick,... game sold at close to my original asking price

thanks
Allen

#31 9 years ago

Auction should be closed by now ....
(ie, did not sell on eBay)

#51 9 years ago

Thanks for the kind words CrazyLevi !!! and I remember that you used to be posting way back when as well, on rgp, back in the 'ol KOZ and Gary era's! ..... Geeezus, these guys are tame compared to them!

Yes, the auction was shut down, because the game is "no longer available for sale". No, it didn't sell for my original $6495 asking price that I posted here,.... but I did accept an offer that was slightly less, and one that I thought was very fair .. I'm happy, and my customer is happy with what he paid, and that's pretty much all that matters.

I almost forgot, CrazyLevi, ... you are 'wrong' about one thing though, ..... I'll think I'll have to "will" the Gilligan to my Gran-daughter thou, ... it'll Never sell!!!

Allen

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 179.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 22.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider treasurecove.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-evel-knievel-huo-low-plays-pristine?tu=treasurecove and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.