Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10296874_10152656710573465_5815236220533900995_n.jpg
image.jpg
Les-With-Gold1[1].jpg
NeoSellsAllV2.jpg
lambo.jpg
neotrain.JPG
There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

The days of 6k TAF's and TZ's are well behind us. Right now they are in the middle of between the 2200 and 6k range,

If you can find me a TZ that is working and not destroyed for $2200, I'll buy it right now. Hell, I'll even throw in a steak dinner and a 10% finders fee.

#152 9 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Unlike Neo's story..there were 100s of Miss World kits made...but only 4 original back glasses survived. I've heard fire and destroyed in shipping...not sure which story is correct. The 4 'proto' backglasses installed in machines were the survivors. My machine had the original back glass which truly made it 1 of 4. The original owners dad brought the game back from Germany when he moved here.

Well your info is wrong. I even talked with Gieger himself at Expo (yes he was there and had a booth). Confirmed that initially miss world was intended to have 100 made. Project was scrapped due to problems with production on the playfields and backglasses. He confirmed the entire project got scrapped and thrown out. Only a few playfields/plastics survived in the warehouse for couple of decades. Playfields had cutting issues and were also useless. They were never made except the prototypes, or the ones from the 3 remaining sets of parts.

#153 9 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

If you can find me a TZ that is working and not destroyed for $2200, I'll buy it right now. Hell, I'll even throw in a steak dinner and a 10% finders fee.

You must read a little closer. TZ's used to be $2200-2500 all day for years and years. that was the normal. During the "we lost our fucking minds" period in pinball (2 to 3 years ago), they shot up to 5000-6000 average. now it's settling back down towards the $2500 range. Right now it's in the middle of the two, where $4kish seems to be the norm. Wait it out, they will be 2500 again.

#154 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

If your serious, I'd start listing all this stuff individually. Just shrink the size and price of the lot as items sell off.

Until you get down to a $25k leg bolt.

#155 9 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Until you get down to a $25k leg bolt.

HEY. that's 25k BRASS plated leg bolt sir!

#156 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

You must read a little closer. TZ's used to be $2200-2500 all day for years and years. that was the normal. During the "we lost our fucking minds" period in pinball (2 to 3 years ago), they shot up to 5000-6000 average. now it's settling back down towards the $2500 range. Right now it's in the middle of the two, where $4kish seems to be the norm. Wait it out, they will be 2500 again.

ahahah waaaat? you are off your rocker. like, not even close.

#157 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

You must read a little closer. TZ's used to be $2200-2500 all day for years and years. that was the normal. During the "we lost our fucking minds" period in pinball (2 to 3 years ago), they shot up to 5000-6000 average. now it's settling back down towards the $2500 range.

You post this as you are posting for sale, what you have, at the prices you have, and as an overpriced lot. Wow man.

No one anywhere believes TZ is an will be a 2500 game. Stop trying to start this shit just because you will soon be in the market to replenish your collection after selling them all high AGAIN and looking to start new.

#158 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

ahahah waaaat? you are off your rocker. like, not even close.

which part? I paid 2100 for my TZ in very nice shape like 8 years ago. bought others after that all for $2200-2400. If you go back 10 years +, you could land them for $1200ish or even less. So which part you think is off? Same with TAF. When I was looking for one. I had my pick of about, 20 to 30 different ones for $2200-2600 range. That was the normal. Was like that for 7 or 8 years. Wasn't much changed over those 8 years. Again, until the overnight explosion.

really? out of all the TZ's made (yes there is a shitload). You don't think it will drop down back to the $2500 range? With all the new stuff coming out, and will be coming out. You don't think old school stuff will drop, where people want newer stuff. With all the stuff the newer stuff has to offer? It's not out of line, to think things will go back to normal after the price explosion. Remember, the explosion happened in like a span of 6 months. Things were very skewed. The market will fix itself.

#159 9 years ago

He's posting in bulk (with this nebulous pile of parts added in) to obfuscate the prices, so he doesn't appear *quite* as hypocritical with his high asks. It's basically the only way he can sell his games for high prices... if he started quoting individual game prices, people would (deservedly) hammer him with his own prior pinside pricing comments.

Neo, you're a nice guy, but you've completely dug your own hole here with your ridiculous pricing commentary over the years. Total hypocrite making repeated comments about others asking prices being too high, then coming in trying to unload 60K worth of games for 90K. GLWTS :p

#160 9 years ago

actually I came up with 72k in games with conservative going rate prices. And I do have about 30k in parts, extras and what not, between the playfields, backglasses, translites, coils, NOS parts, ramps, plastic sets and other oddities. Doesn't take much when plastic sets go for $120+, ramps are $100+ items, along with side art and what not. Stuff adds up in a hurry. Full working boardsets hit $300-400 easy. doesn't take long to hit 30k in parts and bonus goodies. That's not even including the ball bowler. Which a nice working, fully cleaned operational, 1954 United Team 6 player bowler.

#161 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

out of all the TZ's made (yes there is a shitload). You don't think it will drop down back to the $2500 range? With all the new stuff coming out, and will be coming out

If TZ ever even dropped to $3k, I'm in. Seems like everyone owns one so there's plenty to play, but I'd still like to own one someday. I'm still scratching my head how even rough TAF's can go for $5k when they made 20k of them.

I do think the in-rush of new pinball manufacturers (or soon to be) have greatly helped in reducing the prices of some of the older stuff, not sure how far that trend will reach though.

#163 9 years ago

ahahahhahaha

As someone who has been collecting console games and pinball games for years I can say there is no way Twilight Zone will drop to $2500 "as the norm."

People will buy them all up way before it gets to that point and supply and demand (especially with all the new owners and barcade people) dictates the market won't get to that point.

Everyone has been saying for years that the NES and SNES has "bottomed out" and "hit a ceiling" but my games have gone nowhere but up as a whole for the past 20 years. Pinball is no exception. It was very very very low to begin with and people just aren't going to part with them that low. They'll keep it until they get their price.

Granted some pins have dropped recently because of stuff for sale and CONDITION is a huge factor now. Routed games have dropped for sure now but nicer working ones will still get plenty of bites.

Regardless of how people look at "x" game, if retail can sell Twilight Zone for $7000 there is still a market.

#164 9 years ago

I can still file piles of NES games for $1. There are many resale shops around here that have them. Same with SNES. Not hard to find. To buy up $1 games is one thing, but to buy 17000, $2500 games, would be difficult. Way to many TZ's and TAFs around to try and corner the market.

#165 9 years ago

Please tell me where I can find these piles of NES games for $1. Unless you mean the common NES games, then I don't care, as that's the going rate.

#166 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

That's the catch 122.

Damn even your references are high

#167 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Damn even your references are high

nice

NES and SNES is a whole other animal and doesn't really relate to pinball collecting. IN fact, no other market works like pinball does. Most cases, rarer means more valuable. Not always the case with pinball. Most cases older means more money. Not the case in pinball. newer seems to be more valuable for the most part. Most cases demographic means little to buying. Pinball, location has a huge impact on the price you buy/sell a machine for. Many markets, restored examples command less money than original. Again. Pinball its the opposite. Pinball is a weird collector arena. The rules for collecting don't seem to apply in this realm.

#168 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Pinball is a weird collector arena.

Take this thread for example!

#169 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

really? out of all the TZ's made (yes there is a shitload). You don't think it will drop down back to the $2500 range? With all the new stuff coming out, and will be coming out. You don't think old school stuff will drop, where people want newer stuff. With all the stuff the newer stuff has to offer? It's not out of line, to think things will go back to normal after the price explosion. Remember, the explosion happened in like a span of 6 months. Things were very skewed. The market will fix itself.

You are assuming that the demand will drop back to levels of a decade ago. The amount of people collecting pinball machines has gone up substantially since then. The newer pins should soften the market for older pins, but not back to those levels. Unless new pins start going for much less than they are now, older "A list" titles will still command higher prices as there will be more people chasing the same finite amount of older pins. Remakes can raise the supply, but we haven't seen many of those yet.

You don't have the operators getting out of the business like they were ten + years ago either, selling warehouses of games. Operators that are still in business know that the demand for used games is higher now and are pricing their routed games accordingly.

#170 9 years ago

Man, I was surprised to see that N64 Super Smash Bros is around $50 these days. I thought I could get a copy for $5. And I remember working at Funcoland and having 100s of copies of some games, NES especially, and the price sheet listed them at .01c. Even though these games were produced in volume, it seems like the collectors market for EVERYTHING went insane over the last 2-3 years.

I just don't see TZ going to $2500 again because the collector market is just so much larger than it was 8 years ago. Robin should put a pinside graph together of total users over time; same with RGP user data. I mean I'm only 2.5 years into the hobby and I've gotten 3 other people to buy games. It's possible there's something like 5x as many collectors or more. And the amount of games coming off route is like zero now.

#171 9 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Man, I was surprised to see that N64 Super Smash Bros is around $50 these days. I thought I could get a copy for $5. And I remember working at Funcoland and having 100s of copies of some games, NES especially, and the price sheet listed them at .01c. Even though these games were produced in volume, it seems like the collectors market for EVERYTHING went insane over the last 2-3 years.
I just don't see TZ going to $2500 again because the collector market is just so much larger than it was 8 years ago. Robin should put a pinside graph together of total users over time; same with RGP user data. I mean I'm only 2.5 years into the hobby and I've gotten 3 other people to buy games. It's possible there's something like 5x as many collectors or more. And the amount of games coming off route is like zero now.

Just basic supply and demand. When people become of age for their "nostalgia" they have the money to afford it and prices go up. The average person getting into NES, SNES, N64, etc, they all want the popular games. Everyone asks me the same thing at my store, "Why do these cost so much?"; the simple answer being everyone and their mother wants them. Hence the high ratings on "rich pin owners" getting into the hobby (Twilight Zone and Addams Family).

#172 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

nice
NES and SNES is a whole other animal and doesn't really relate to pinball collecting. IN fact, no other market works like pinball does. Most cases, rarer means more valuable. Not always the case with pinball. Most cases older means more money. Not the case in pinball. newer seems to be more valuable for the most part. Most cases demographic means little to buying. Pinball, location has a huge impact on the price you buy/sell a machine for. Many markets, restored examples command less money than original. Again. Pinball its the opposite. Pinball is a weird collector arena. The rules for collecting don't seem to apply in this realm.

No, console collecting is very similar in that aspect as well. Some really "rare" games the value is not always there. Bebe's Kids is VERY rare for SNES, but does not command as much as a simple Super Mario All Stars at times.

Like with pinball some "rare" stuff (like Krull) commands a lot. It is the same with any hobby.

#173 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I can still file piles of NES games for $1. There are many resale shops around here that have them. Same with SNES. Not hard to find. To buy up $1 games is one thing, but to buy 17000, $2500 games, would be difficult. Way to many TZ's and TAFs around to try and corner the market.

I mean, if you really think SNES and NES games are plentiful at $1 each that's like saying I can pick up all the Stern Magic and Flash Pinballs beat up for $150 and saying pinballs are worth that only.....

You definitely do not know about the market for SNES and NES stuff.

#174 9 years ago

Neo's been singing this same tune for 10 years.

He's always been wrong.

Maybe one day he'll be right.

But in this case, the days of $2500 TAFs - if ever - won't be returning for many, many years. Which makes it irrelevant to anybody who actually wants one now.

You aren't going to see $2500 TAFs in 5 years. You won't see them in 10 years. Everybody knows this. Even Neo, I suspect, but he's been saying "prices will drop soon!" for so long that he's pretty much married to it now. Saying it - and being wrong about it - for a decade hasn't hurt him, so he might as well keep on with it.

#175 9 years ago

The largest driver behind aftermarket prices is the price of a new pin.

A new Stern is almost $5000.

A new JJP is $8000.

TZ has way more stuff in it than any Stern title - it's more similar to WOZ in terms of "stuff" (minus the LCD).

And it's a great game - #1 on IPDB and #2 on Pinside....so the demand will always be there.

I don't see how it will ever get back down to sub $4000.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#176 9 years ago

I don't know how you can ever compare home video games to pinball. I can emulate everything on my computer, and so long as I have a usb SNES joystick, why should it matter if it's an original cart on an original system? The experience is the same. Now try recreating a mechanical pinball in emulation. It's a neat simulation, but it's not the same. So unless they decide to recreate an existing pinball (MMr), prices will always be at a certain level.. And since MMr is $8k, and used TAF's and TZ's go for between $4k-$7k, I don't see them being remade unless planetary pinball has decided to lower prices once all the low hanging fruit are covered.

#177 9 years ago

That's what everyone is doing on your "sale" here

#178 9 years ago

When your bulk purchase doesn't pan out, I got dibs on shadow parts and gnr plastics.

#179 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I don't know how you can ever compare home video games to pinball. I can emulate everything on my computer, and so long as I have a usb SNES joystick, why should it matter if it's an original cart on an original system? The experience is the same.

You don't even have to use emulation anymore... flash carts are available for most popular systems. Dump the ROMS on an SD card, plug card in cart, cart in system, and play on original hardware

It's still nice (and more legit) to own original copies of the games you like and play a lot. Many people realize that and seek out their favorites.. hence the price jump on good classic games.

#180 9 years ago

for the most part video games (not arcade games) are like baseball cards. You collect them to collect and only the rare and highly graded are really worth anything and will appreciate in value. Super Mario 1 for NES will always be worth only a dollar or so loose just like a common baseball card. Pinball machines are like car collecting only their are really no common valueless cars. I collect video games and probably have about 1500. I would say that only about 5% of the library of any game system are collectable.

#181 9 years ago
Quoted from nate1981s:

for the most part video games (not arcade games) are like baseball cards. You collect them to collect and only the rare and highly graded are really worth anything and will appreciate in value. Super Mario 1 for NES will always be worth only a dollar or so loose just like a common baseball card. Pinball machines are like car collecting only their are really no common valueless cars. I collect video games and probably have about 1500. I would say that only about 5% of the library of any game system are collectable.

I will buy all the Mario 1s for $1.

As stated before there are common pinball machines, and no, not everything needs to be "graded" at all. I have 17,000 different console games. I collected prototypes as well and financed purchasing my pinball collection from buying/selling console stuff. It was not folly or magic. The values of games that are "not" rare are much more common than you think. Boxes and manuals are key.

#182 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I don't know how you can ever compare home video games to pinball. I can emulate everything on my computer, and so long as I have a usb SNES joystick, why should it matter if it's an original cart on an original system? The experience is the same. Now try recreating a mechanical pinball in emulation. It's a neat simulation, but it's not the same. So unless they decide to recreate an existing pinball (MMr), prices will always be at a certain level.. And since MMr is $8k, and used TAF's and TZ's go for between $4k-$7k, I don't see them being remade unless planetary pinball has decided to lower prices once all the low hanging fruit are covered.

We're talking value, not the "experience" itself. The value of console stuff holds true. It has went up immensely in the past 20+ years I have been collecting.

#183 9 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I wish I bought them all from Funcoland then, and warehoused them, so I could have made 10x profit off them from you Our list price to buy was .01c, and our list price to sell was .10c, and still we shipped so many back to corporate every week. Hell I got an employee discount so I could have gotten them for .09c. I think one year we bought every copy they had at the time (30 or 40 I think) and gave them as xmas gifts randomly.

#184 9 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I wish I bought them all from Funcoland then, and warehoused them, so I could have made 10x profit off them

I had a friend that worked there. Sometimes their daily price updates wouldn't make business sense, and the buy price would be higher than the sell price because of demand (the supply "stock" vs the demand "sales would dictate price updates), so every morning he'd check every game, and do a buy/sell on every title (I think they limited one transaction per day), and he'd make a few extra bucks, plus the transactions only drove the buy prices up higher (demand).

#185 9 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I wish I bought them all from Funcoland then, and warehoused them, so I could have made 10x profit off them from you Our list price to buy was .01c, and our list price to sell was .10c, and still we shipped so many back to corporate every week. Hell I got an employee discount so I could have gotten them for .09c. I think one year we bought every copy they had at the time (30 or 40 I think) and gave them as xmas gifts randomly.

Well yeah, it's like what people are saying, Mario "was" 10 cents back then, and Twilight Zone "was" $2500...."now" is always the best determination. Mario carts we sell for $5-7.99 each every single time. IF anything I would say Mario has increased more from dropping down from its own retail price.

#187 9 years ago
#188 9 years ago

Most of the people selling stuff in bulk (like the Nintendo console guy) don't have the rarities to back it up, or the boxes/manuals to push the value to what it needs to be.

In his defense he has a "best offer" option, but even with that being said you limit yourself to a certain audience that can afford something like this in bulk.

Factory Sealed games (especially VGAed ones) are a whole different beast entirely and can bring loads of profit if you deal in them correctly.

#189 9 years ago

Whilst I realise this thread is Neos annual laugh thread (cause he could sell all that stuff in a few weeks if he really seriously wanted to) I'll join the fray just because there's nothing much else on.

The reality is that a rich guy with $100,000 for an instant collection isn't going to buy any of this stuff. They wouldn't know what a Zaccaria is for starters. They don't want a pile of parts. They are all the same, these guys. I get emails from them all the time. They do a few hours reading on the Internet, look at the top 100 here and over at IPDB, and they want the games up the top of that list. Nothing else.

These are the same dudes who pay $20,000 for a watch because they believe it tells better time than my IPhone does. Or buy a Euro car on the basis that it costs much more, so it's got to be better.

These guys only want MM, AFM, TZ, addams, CV, TOTAN. And they pay what it takes to get them. I used to say "hey, for the price of an MM you can get a FT and a DM and a JD and those are all great games, 3 or 4 games for the price of one!!" But I don't waste my breath any more. These guys read on the interwebs that MM is the best thing since sliced bread so that's what they must have.

Personally, I'd rather have 10 Zaccs than a mint MM. But that's just me.

Have fun with it Neo!

rd.

#190 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Whilst I realise this thread is Neos annual laugh thread (cause he could sell all that stuff in a few weeks if he really seriously wanted to) I'll join the fray just because there's nothing much else on.
The reality is that a rich guy with $100,000 for an instant collection isn't going to buy any of this stuff. They wouldn't know what a Zaccaria is for starters. They don't want a pile of parts. They are all the same, these guys. I get emails from them all the time. They do a few hours reading on the Internet, look at the top 100 here and over at IPDB, and they want the games up the top of that list. Nothing else.
These are the same dudes who pay $20,000 for a watch because they believe it tells better time than my IPhone does. Or buy a Euro car on the basis that it costs much more, so it's got to be better.
These guys only want MM, AFM, TZ, addams, CV, TOTAN. And they pay what it takes to get them. I used to say "hey, for the price of an MM you can get a FT and a DM and a JD and those are all great games, 3 or 4 games for the price of one!!" But I don't waste my breath any more. These guys read on the interwebs that MM is the best thing since sliced bread so that's what they must have.
Personally, I'd rather have 10 Zaccs than a mint MM. But that's just me.
Have fun with it Neo!
rd.

Oh how true it is. This is the reality of the situation. New collectors that throw down large chunks of bank, usually want the cookie cutter collection stuff. Things that might impress their friends and not stuff truly rare or actually hard to get. Finding a restored MM isn't that hard. 1000's have been restored. But try finding a restored Bally Atlantis and you will find this one and that's about it. Hence why i've had offers of $3500 for it. Same with Swords for Fury. Not a lot have been given the love of restoration. Because the restoration costs 2 or 3X of what the whole game is worth. But for the new collector, they wouldn't even know what they have or appreciate that fact. I figured it was worth a shot. Yes 98% of the time, the new bulk collector wants the cookie cutter....but maybe just maybe, he might want a bunch of rare and hard to find stuff with parts on hand should anything go to shit. Nothing like having something go out, and having a spare board right there to put in.

#191 9 years ago

Hey Captain,

Take my money for that LOTR and start selling off what you can here and there. I do not see a 100K in my crystal ball for you and I understand you are think rare and you might have a point but a 100k even to a collector is hard to sell and most do not want to store parts all over their house. Most people who have that kind of money won't even fix their own machines. They have that kind of money because they are hard at work making the next dollar. Theses become their toys in what little spare time they have. Just like cars no different concept just price. Now back to reality and sell me that LOTR for a great low TZ price. Do it now before Stern announces the LOTR"VE" and they will trust me on that one. FYI: Collectors will then by the "VE" because they could careless if it's the "original" They just want their buddies to come over and play. Because they are not true collectors they are just a guy with allot of cash wanting to deck out their fun room and what a nice looking clean game.

#192 9 years ago

Oh, I thought that was a Gottlieb Atlantis.

I am now less impressed with this collection.

#193 9 years ago

Tis the season to sell the whole collection...

KLOV vs Pinside in the ultimate pinball and video game sell off!!

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=333085

#194 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Oh, I thought that was a Gottlieb Atlantis.
I am now less impressed with this collection.

You've not seen the level of restoration and innovation on this one. I'll leave that to Neo.

#195 9 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

You've not seen the level of restoration and innovation on this one. I'll leave that to Neo.

I believe it's nice. I also believe it's a Bally Atlantis. If you are gonna restore an Atlantis, it should really be the Gottlieb.

What an odd collection.

#196 9 years ago

nevermind did a google search and you came right up!

You claim to have 122 pinball machines and 17,000 different console titles. Please post pictures as your collection would be one of the largest in the world. 17,000 really? I can't imagine how much space this takes up. My modest collection is all packed now as I have moved and it takes up a entire garage bay of boxes to the ceiling.

I still believe more than half of the NES catalog is $1 games. Sure on occasion someone may pay more than that but if you listed a few hundred at a time how many would sell? I was buying 50 a month for a dollar or so about 5 years ago but I stopped.

Quoted from DreamTR:

As stated before there are common pinball machines, and no, not everything needs to be "graded" at all. I have 17,000 different console games. I collected prototypes as well and financed purchasing my pinball collection from buying/selling console stuff. It was not folly or magic. The values of games that are "not" rare are much more common than you think. Boxes and manuals are key.

#197 9 years ago
Quoted from nate1981s:

You claim to have 122 pinball machines and 17,000 different console titles. Please post pictures as your collection would be one of the largest in the world. 17,000 really? I can't imagine how much space this takes up. My modest collection is all packed now as I have moved and it takes up a entire garage bay of boxes to the ceiling.

You could check nintendoage, I'd guess he's telling the truth.

#198 9 years ago

Yeah, game collectors know. DreamTR is legit. I bought some games from him back in the day on digitpress.com

#199 9 years ago
Quoted from nate1981s:

I still believe more than half of the NES catalog is $1 games. Sure on occasion someone may pay more than that but if you listed a few hundred at a time how many would sell? I was buying 50 a month for a dollar or so about 5 years ago but I stopped.

You're wrong about the NES catalog being that way. It's not what you think it is. Obviously there are commons but people here are doing the same thing, there are "common" pinball machines as well....and "big name" ones, just like the NES has.

Yes, 17,000+ different not duplicates. Most of them are complete in box North American collections of various libraries like NES, SNES, Game Boy, etc. My games all fit in one room with triple backed shelves.

I've got about 400+ arcade and pinball machines total and 200+ arcade boards to go with all that...

#200 9 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I've got about 400+ arcade and pinball machines total and 200+ arcade boards to go with all that...

And I thought I was crazy.

Do you have them all set up somewhere? Must be massive!

rd.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Poland, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 27.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-entire-pinball-collection-parts-and-everything-else/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.