(Topic ID: 25803)

FS: Entire collection! Not pinside Gold, more like a bowl of Lucky Charms!

By vdojaq

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Spudgunman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I might as well give this a try too!

Gottlieb: Cue Ball Wizard, not complete, but I have all the parts to make complete $2126.00
Bally: Eight Ball X 2, only one backglass, but I have 3 playfields. You can make 1 really nice one ! $1898.00 for everything.
Bally: Strange Science, the neon topper is broken/missing. Have replacement topper plastic and neon tube. Has NOS ramp. Not sure if it works properly. $2050.75
Gottlieb: Ice Fever x 2, both work and are decent games. Also have a NOS ,clearcoated playfield to throw in as one playfield is trashed. A real bargain at $1922 for both!
Gottlieb: Incredible Hulk. Dont work, backglass has crazing, playfield is nice. $1272.00
Williams: Fire Power II: It doesnt fire! Perfect playfield and backglass. Looks like it needs power supply rebuild and interconnect rebuild. $1621.99
Williams: Laser Cue: Looks like the backbox was scorched with a laser. $999.99
Stern: Lightning, just a mess. Yours for only $828.00
Stern: Meteor, backglass is shot. Nice playfield. Hasn't worked in at least 20 years. Great project! $666.67
Stern: Dracula , everything is nice except the backglass. I ordered an new one from Transylvania Pinball. Should be here next full moon. $821.00
Bally: Evel Knevel, needs an overhaul, just like most of Evel's Harley's did. $1222.22
Bally: KISS. Bad cabinet, trashed playfield, horrible backglass, and whatever else I threw in there. Priced to move at $2333.33

If you buy it all, I will throw in a 400lb Konami Fisherman's Bait arcade game at absolutely no charge.

All prices are firm, or somewhat firm. We can negotiate, but I will just come back on Pinside and make fun of your offers.

Bring a truck and I will supply the shovel and Old Milwaukee.

Surely, I can't be serious. Or could I?

#2 11 years ago

Oh you are I see the start of a trend here

Best of luck with sales.
(you should charge 5x more for everything and give a 2K discount if all is bought)

#3 11 years ago

shazam

#5 11 years ago

Maybe I should sell mine too....

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Maybe I should sell mine too

LOL...I have actually thought about this for awhile now. Maybe it is time to cut loose AFM or MM??

OP...sorry, back on track....good luck with the sales

#7 11 years ago

Oh Sh@! here come the PM's for your AFM and MM.......Mine too....mine is for sale all or none

#8 11 years ago

1 Hr bump, nothing has sold........yet. Grab these deals while you can!

#9 11 years ago

15k cash and carry is all it takes to buy my MM. That is my "make me sell it price" currently.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

15k cash and carry is all it takes to buy my MM. That is my "make me sell it price" currently.

shazam!

#11 11 years ago

Funny Whysnow. First time I've ever seen anyone on Pinside shazam his own price offer.
You get extra credit for that one. Thanks for helping to start the day out in a good way.

#12 11 years ago

more like a bowl of fruit loops

#13 11 years ago

Please clarify which part is the magically delicious part of your offer.

#14 11 years ago

I had a high school teacher who used to say: "Everything I own is for sale, if the price is right."

#15 11 years ago

Moving to marketplace

#16 11 years ago

Come on...shazam died and was replaced with more muffin top, MMT for short

#17 11 years ago

Funny ... anyone find an old joke for sale post that has stupid high prices ... but aren't considered so stupid high any more?

#18 11 years ago

Please change the price on your Stern meteor.
Don't want your mark-of-the-beast price inflicting bad karma on Pinside website or on any good Pinsiders.
Now I'm curious vdojaq, do you think the devil made you start this thread and steer you to the sell prices you came up with?

Please keep us up-to-date periodically going fwd on which pins have sold.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Moving to marketplace

I guess parody is for sale too!

#20 11 years ago

Would you trade any or all of this for, most of a 1978 pinto?

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from Spudgunman:

Would you trade any or all of this for, most of a 1978 pinto?

Has the Pinto been in a fire yet?

#22 11 years ago

Further to RCA1's post: My old boss used to tell people that almost everything in the yard (a fab yard) was for sale, and that he would offer to sell the limestone material that was spread out in the yard for the right price.

I prefer shazam over the new-fangled term MMT. Just mho.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Please change the price on your Stern meteor.
Don't want your mark-of-the-beast price inflicting bad karma on Pinside website or on any good Pinsiders.
Now I'm curious vdojaq, do you think the devil made you start this thread and steer you to the sell prices you came up with?
Please keep us up-to-date periodically going fwd on which pins have sold.

No pins have sold, no pins will sell, and I am drawing a line in the sand.

That silly little Leprechaun made me do it!

#24 11 years ago

"My father says everything is negoitable."
- Herman in Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I guess parody is for sale too!

marketplace parody, seemed lihe the best place. Where do you suggest? OT Bar?

#26 11 years ago

hey, you wait until mine is gone before you ride the train.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I might as well give this a try too!
Gottlieb: Cue Ball Wizard, not complete, but I have all the parts to make complete $2126.00
Bally: Eight Ball X 2, only one backglass, but I have 3 playfields. You can make 1 really nice one ! $1898.00 for everything.
Bally: Strange Science, the neon topper is broken/missing. Have replacement topper plastic and neon tube. Has NOS ramp. Not sure if it works properly. $2050.75
Gottlieb: Ice Fever x 2, both work and are decent games. Also have a NOS ,clearcoated playfield to throw in as one playfield is trashed. A real bargain at $1922 for both!
Gottlieb: Incredible Hulk. Dont work, backglass has crazing, playfield is nice. $1272.00
Williams: Fire Power II: It doesnt fire! Perfect playfield and backglass. Looks like it needs power supply rebuild and interconnect rebuild. $1621.99
Williams: Laser Cue: Looks like the backbox was scorched with a laser. $999.99
Stern: Lightning, just a mess. Yours for only $828.00
Stern: Meteor, backglass is shot. Nice playfield. Hasn't worked in at least 20 years. Great project! $666.67
Stern: Dracula , everything is nice except the backglass. I ordered an new one from Transylvania Pinball. Should be here next full moon. $821.00
Bally: Evel Knevel, needs an overhaul, just like most of Evel's Harley's did. $1222.22
Bally: KISS. Bad cabinet, trashed playfield, horrible backglass, and whatever else I threw in there. Priced to move at $2333.33
If you buy it all, I will throw in a 400lb Konami Fisherman's Bait arcade game at absolutely no charge.
All prices are firm, or somewhat firm. We can negotiate, but I will just come back on Pinside and make fun of your offers.
Bring a truck and I will supply the shovel and Old Milwaukee.
Surely, I can't be serious. Or could I?

Don't miss this fall blowout sale, he will not be oversold.
Manuals sold separately on Shill bay.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Has the Pinto been in a fire yet?

I have to stress most of a pinto, the parts that are missing I am not aware to the loss, could be fire. When I say most I mean I have the engine block wheels drive train and glove box. (By weight this is most, which could be misleading, but is technically accurate)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Massillon, OH
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

2,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Tehachapi, CA
$ 169.00
$ 179.00
$ 99.00
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-entire-collection-not-pinside-gold-more-like-a-bowl-of-lucky-charms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.