IMG_1315.JPG
IMG_0829.JPG
IMG_1640.JPG
IMG_1639.JPG
IMG_1641.JPG
IMG_0617.JPG

#1 7 years ago

All games Sold

Machines located in Beaumont, TX near the Louisiana border.

All machines except the Gottlieb Touchdown are fully working plug and play. We are not advertising these as shopped, except Elvis, but they have all been gone over, cleaned up and are ready to play. Feel free to make an offer on any of these. Local pick up only. Photos below.

***Sold*** Gottlieb System 80A Touchdown $500 - Designed by John Trudeau. This machine is the only one that is a slight project pin. It has had all the grounding mods done to the boards and two new IC chips have been installed to make it boot up and play. All displays working. Pop bumpers are not 100%. We are sure it is just the little boards under the playfield but have not had time to order replacements. Backglass, cabinet and playfield are all in good shape. Coin door hinge needs replacing. Game coins up with sound and plays.

**Sold** Williams Laser Ball $800 - By Barry Oursler. This machine is in great shape, cabinet is almost perfect, playfield is very good as well. The backglass has some red flaking in the top right section, but over all is nice. Plays very well.

**SOLD** Williams Lucky Ace $450 - This machine plays extremely fast for an EM. Playfield and cabinet are good. We bought this machine with no backglass. It now has a very rare High Ace backglass thanks to Mike Pacak. Only a few of these were ever produced as Williams never made the High Ace game for the Spanish market. The backglass has some missing spots about the size of a quarter in certain areas, but it looks a lot better than no backglass at all. This machine is an EM players dream with add a ball feature. **SOLD**

**SOLD** Gottlieb Flip-A-Card $650 - One of the great Gottlieb wedgehead pinballs. Backglass is an almost perfect original. Playfield is in great condition and an entire new plastic set has been installed. Sad to see this one go. **SOLD**

**Sold** Stern Elvis $3400 - This machine is spectacular. Translite signed by Steve Richie himself. Was totally taken apart and cleaned a few months ago. All LED's installed as well as Mirror Blades. Photos will not do this machine justice. Plays like new and looks better than new with the awesome LED's. DMD is crisp, upper playfield is clear and no broken plastics. One of Steve Richies best.

IMG_0617.JPG
IMG_1641.JPG
IMG_1639.JPG
IMG_1640.JPG
IMG_0829.JPG
IMG_1315.JPG
IMG_1638.JPG
IMG_0726.JPG
IMG_0732.JPG
IMG_0635.JPG
IMG_0579.JPG

#2 7 years ago

Wish I could give Elvis a new home for you guys. Looks amazing and is a great pin. Would fit in well in any collection!

#3 7 years ago

Nice pins.

#4 7 years ago

How many people get to own an Elvis pin autographed by the king himself (pinball that is)

#5 7 years ago

Elvis really is one of Ritchie's best. Amazing flow and really good code. I'm surprised to see y'all selling this game. If TWD was to just announced id be looking to relieve you guys of this game.

#6 7 years ago

Thanks guys. We are in no hurry to sell, as it is a great game.
Space is our biggest problem at the moment.

#7 7 years ago

Yup. Really looking to add MET, ST or TWD and need room / money. We'd keep em all if room wasn't an issue. We're blessed to have the room for what we own now.

#8 7 years ago

My mom might be interested in your Elvis. We are quite the drive from y'all but I may be contacting you about it soon.

#9 7 years ago

I tried to talk Tiger into buying it boys. Then he flashed his new ST at me and I lost my train of thought.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

My mom might be interested in your Elvis. We are quite the drive from y'all but I may be contacting you about it soon.

Awesome. If you decide to make the trip you will not be disappointed.
I guess it would really belong in Tennessee anyway.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

I tried to talk Tiger into buying it boys. Then he flashed his new ST at me and I lost my train of thought.

Lol!

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Awesome. If you decide to make the trip you will not be disappointed.
I guess it would really belong in Tennessee anyway.

Yea Graceland is just down the road.....

#13 7 years ago

My wife's aunt and uncle lived directly across the highway from Graceland.
We had a great time there both times we visited.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Ha! Yea, I'd love to add an Elvis. Sadly I'm afraid my fiancé will think I've lost my mind if I have three new pins (plus a fourth I traded for) in three months. I don't want to scare her away just yet...perhaps we could hide it at my office and when she finally sees it pretend the pinball fairy dropped it off?

#15 7 years ago

Laser Ball gets almost no respect, but I like it. That one looks nice.
GLWS!

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Ha! Yea, I'd love to add an Elvis. Sadly I'm afraid my fiancé will think I've lost my mind if I have three new pins (plus a fourth I traded for) in three months. I don't want to scare her away just yet...perhaps we could hide it at my office and when she finally sees it pretend the pinball fairy dropped it off?

Put it in your office and pretend it has always been there.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

GLWS!

It really is nice. The cabinet is probably an 8.5 to 9 and the playfield is close to that. The back glass has the usual red flake problem.

#18 7 years ago

I have wanted one this nice but to far away for local pickup.

#19 7 years ago

Is good pinball really ever "too far away"?

#20 7 years ago

Indiana to Texas and won't ship, yep it's too far away! I have driven 10 hours to Kansas City twice but this is further. I want a Laser Ball bad.

#21 7 years ago

Anybody driving from around Beaumont, TX closer to Indiana? Maybe anyone driving to Expo? Bringing this would pay for all your gas and then some!

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Indiana to Texas and won't ship, yep it's too far away! I have driven 10 hours to Kansas City twice but this is further. I want a Laser Ball bad.

We don't have the ablility to package it for shipping. If it the shipper can do it and your willing to pay shipping we're open to things.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Anybody driving from around Beaumont, TX closer to Indiana? Maybe anyone driving to Expo? Bringing this would pay for all your gas and then some!

Check with Pinball-is-great. He makes that drive a couple times a year I believe.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from KingNine:

Put it in your office and pretend it has always been there.

You've met the women. Do you think she is likely to fall for that? Haha!!!

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

You've met the women. Do you think she is likely to fall for that? Haha!!!

HA. It's worth a shot and it's always easier to ask forgiveness than permission right? Seriously, enjoy your game tonight. I hope the rain down here doesn't make it all the way up there!!

#27 7 years ago

Nice looking games for sale here. GLWTS, op. I'm sure they will be gone soon.

#28 7 years ago

Thanks for the LSU victory bump.
Our local college, Lamar won big over Grambling yesterday as well.
However next week we head out to Texas A&M. That should be interesting.

And thanks PinFan4Life. It has already been a good sale with 2 of the 5 gone already.
We are in no hurry to move these, but it will be nice when we have some space back in the gameroom.

#29 7 years ago

Baylor Victory Bump

#31 7 years ago

LOL. I'm not really a huge Baylor fan but I'll pull for 'em. I just had to after TigerLaw gave us the LSU victory bump

#32 7 years ago

If I had room for one more I would buy that Laser Ball.

#33 7 years ago

It's wafer thin.

1 week later
#34 7 years ago

The "King" of bumps. Why thank ya, thank ya vera much.

#35 7 years ago

This is sure the right way to place an ad! Great photos good descriptions and a fair price. GLWTS.

#36 7 years ago

Thanks for the compliment. They are good games.

#37 7 years ago

Viva Las Vegas bump

#38 7 years ago

Still taking offers on this awesome Steve Richie autographed pin.
Lots of local tire kickers, but I need this to go to a good home faster then they are committing.
Somebody is going to get a spectacular pinball.

#39 7 years ago

A free bump to a couple of nice guys!

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

A free bump to a couple of nice guys!

Thanks, and nice new Avatar. My brother will be proud you chose it .

#41 7 years ago

OMG that is funny Jodester!!!! Love the new avatar. Where on earth did you find it?

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from KingNine:

OMG that is funny Jodester!!!! Love the new Avatar. Where on earth did you find it?

He hid . . . I was wondering why you were talking about yourself in the third person, thought it was you. LOL

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

He hid . . . I was wondering why you were talking about yourself in the third person, thought it was you. LOL

snicker

#44 7 years ago

Taking offers bump

#45 7 years ago

Bumping to see how the new market place works.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

GLWS!

I agree. I played it a heck of a lot in college, and I played it even more once I found out the SBA slot couldn't tell the difference between the Susan B. dollar coin and a quarter. 5 plays for 25 cents!

#47 7 years ago

Elvis has left the building. Sold and gone.
That just leaves Laser Ball and Touchdown.
Would like to see them gone so make an offer.

#48 7 years ago

Got a good thing working on Laser Ball but it isn't a done deal yet. If it goes all that is left is the Touchdown project game. I won't be sad if it is left as I really wont to finish the project and play it. I like the way they designed it down to the cool diamand pattern side rails.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!