elvis8.jpg
elvis7.jpg
elvis6.jpg
elvis5.jpg
elvis4.jpg
elvis3.jpg
elvis2.jpg
elvis1.jpg
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Would like to trade my Elvis HUO for a comparable value pin or add cash for an HUO Met Pro.
Sell price is $3800 Firm.

Sold.

#2 10 years ago

Awesome, underrated game. I don't like Elvis at all but I love this game, it's just a really fun machine. GLWS

#3 10 years ago

Moved to market place. This game doesn't come up often. Pretty rare. Good luck!

#4 10 years ago

You just posted this four minutes ago, and the ad says No Longer Available?

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

It is still available.I am not sure what you are referring to.Please pm with any questions.

#6 10 years ago

A rare find for someone. GLWTS.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Oh, you were referring to the Ebay listing.That is just the dealer where I bought it from.I only linked it so the hi-res pictures that the dealer took of the machine could be seen.
Sorry for the confusion.I should have been clearer in my initial description.

#8 10 years ago

Elvis is in the building.(Did I really say that?)

#9 10 years ago

Fun game!

#10 10 years ago

There are not a lot of pins I regret selling but Elvis is one of them. Along with Avatar LE it is the most underrated Stern Pin IMO.

#11 10 years ago

I just grabbed one of these and a great game all around! GLWS and hopefully someone gets it that will enjoy it.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Sorry for the confusion.I should have been clearer in my initial description.

Should've guessed. Thanks

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

A rare find for someone. GLWTS.

Thanks.

#14 10 years ago

Where is it located or did I miss that?

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

Where is it located or did I miss that?

Baltimore, Maryland

#16 10 years ago

I have an ELVIS too. I put a sub underneath... it really rocks. This game is a ton of FUN and the music is just a bonus!

GLWS! Kerry

#17 10 years ago

Looking to trade for comparable pin.Open to offers.

#18 10 years ago

Elvis is a good pin, some hate the theme but many like the layout. I miss mine I had since new. Ryan in PA got it a few auctions ago to help settle another IRS battle for 2011. I wish it wasnt Sept as I would like to have an Elvis back in my lineup. Good Luck with your sale.

#19 10 years ago

If it didn't have those crappy early 2000s Stern flippers and horrendous theme it wouldn't be a bad game.

#20 10 years ago

I have an Elvis gold I bought NIB and just took it out of the box last year has less than 250 play's I love the game.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

If it didn't have those crappy early 2000s Stern flippers and horrendous theme it wouldn't be a bad game.

Agree on the theme comment. But stern flippers haven't really changed much since the data east days and I find them strong, tight, and pleasant to use.

#22 10 years ago

If you are unhappy with the strength of the flipper coils you can switch them out with the stronger ones for LOTR that Pinballife makes. They are just a tad stronger and help with getting up the ramp for heartbreak hotel.

#23 10 years ago

Originally was going to sell and Price reduced to $4100.Thought that I need the room for ST.But found the room for an extra pin.
Would rather trade now.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Price reduced to $4100.
I need the room for ST.

You might not need the room anymore (see new pics of ST). Pull the ad before it gets sold....

#25 10 years ago

Can you give us a link to good pics? I might want to buy yours if its cleaner than mine and do a switcharoo.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Can you give us a link to good pics? I might want to buy yours if its cleaner than mine and do a switcharoo.

There is a link at the top of this thread to the Ebay ad from the Dealer I bought it from.The ad has ended but you can see some very nice Hi-Res pictures of the machine.

#27 10 years ago

Linkee no workee...

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."

#28 10 years ago

When you go to the Ebay link, it will say that the listing is ended.
It says ended, but if you click on "see original listing" it will take you to the listing and the many pictures are there.I just tried it and that works.
Hope that helps.

#29 10 years ago

It looks like a nice machine, here are the pictures from the auction link. Good luck with the sale!

Brad

elvis1.jpgelvis1.jpg elvis2.jpgelvis2.jpg elvis3.jpgelvis3.jpg elvis4.jpgelvis4.jpg elvis5.jpgelvis5.jpg elvis6.jpgelvis6.jpg

#30 10 years ago

Here are the last 2 pictures from the listing.

Brad

elvis7.jpgelvis7.jpg elvis8.jpgelvis8.jpg

#31 10 years ago

Hey Brad.Thanks for the help.

#32 10 years ago

No problem at all! You have a nice machine ready for a happy new owner!

Brad

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Agree on the theme comment. But stern flippers haven't really changed much since the data east days and I find them strong, tight, and pleasant to use.

Hmmm, not me. I think around FGY they got a lot better. Those flippers were the reason I sold my TSPP. They just didn't feel right to me in that era.

#34 10 years ago

All offers welcome.

#35 10 years ago

Bump.

#36 10 years ago

Nite Bump.

#37 10 years ago

Stretch,

GLWS of Elvis and Batman. Thanks for a smooth transaction tonight you and your wife are really nice people. Enjoy the TRON PRO.

Fellow Pinsiders.....Mark (AKA Stretch) really does need the room after I delivered the Tron Pro to his door step. He is easy to deal with and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Also, if any of us ever buy a horse and race it Mark would make a great jockey....now I understand the "stretch" screename......he used to be 5'1" until he got stretched and is now 5'3".....sorry Mark I couldn't resist teasing you....

If you don't get any takers on the Batman or Elvis I am sure we can work a trade down the road !!!

Again, deal with confidence as I have done many transactions with fellow pinsiders (all of which have been very good) but this guy is right at the top of my list !!!!

#38 10 years ago

Dan,
Thanks for the kind words.You were also a gracious host.I think that my possible Jockey career has passed me by.
Mark

#39 10 years ago

Bump for more trade offers.How about + cash for your X-Men LE ?

#40 10 years ago

Can't trade my X-MEN LE because I love it.......but cash an a AC/DC premium with shaker would make me take another trip to your house tomorrow night....LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Once I land a pin I like I never trade them....too much of a hassle finding them and getting them down into my basement !!!! Easier to just keep buying them (which the wife just LOVES...LOL...if I keep buying them the wife is going to send me some divorce papers !!!).

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Once I land a pin I like I never trade them....

Wish I could do that....

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Again, deal with confidence as I have done many transactions with fellow pinsiders (all of which have been very good) but this guy is right at the top of my list !!!!

Thanks Dan.

#43 10 years ago

hmmmm,
A HUO four flipper game with two playfields for just under $4000......
A fantastic playing, extremely enjoyable to play game, with a fantastic layout with a lot of creative and fun shots to make...
or I can buy a game with significantly less shots and stuff on the playfield for $6500-$8 Grand

I will take Elvis every time,

Scott
Detroit Pinball
where Elvis "has not" left the building

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from detroit_pinball:

I will take Elvis every time,

+1

#45 10 years ago

hunka hunka burnin' bump

#46 10 years ago

Found me an X-Men LE Wolverine NIB to buy.Thanks to Dave on Pinside for making that sale possible.
So I would now prefer to trade my Elvis + cash for an HUO or NIB Met Pro, or sell for $3800 firm.
Thanks.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

hunka hunka burnin' bump

Funny stuff.....

#48 10 years ago

Good guy Bump

image.jpgimage.jpg

#49 10 years ago

Where are you located?

#50 10 years ago

In Baltimore, Maryland.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Blackwood, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-elvis-mint-huo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.