(Topic ID: 61180)

FS: Elvira and the Party Monsters (SOLD!!)

By aztarac

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

eatpm_8.JPG
eatpm_7.JPG
Animated_0206.gif
eatpm_2.JPG
eatpm_1.JPG
eatpm_4.JPG
eatpm_6.JPG
eatpm_3.JPG
eatpm_5.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 10 years ago

I want her but the price is to much for me but it looks well worth it. Super nice pin.

#49 10 years ago

She will be staying at my house, I just bought it. I can't believe "Elvira" will be staying at my house. I'm gonna have to clean the dump up.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Congrats! This was another example of a pin I didn't want but after I saw the ad and pretty pictures I was busy talking myself into it! Thanks for taking it off the market...

To funny btw75, done that many times before but not anymore, my target number of pins has been reached I have no more room in my gameroom so I'm done buying.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Congrats, great pin. Wife loves mine.

Hey Bohdi we'll have to get together and you can show me the sweet spots on the lady.

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Yep - Elvira is tentatively sold. SS will be a bit lonely.....

You got my emails?

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Yep - with a few Benjamins and a 'short' drive she is all yours!!
hmmmm......I think I just pimped Elvira!

Then your really in Nevada then??

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from madsci:

You can have a machine that plays incredibly, but isn't completely mint. Don't get me wrong, I like playing on beautiful machines, but that doesn't mean I need to own minty games to fully enjoy them. That's what I meant by the difference between a player and a collector. I wouldn't pass up a sweet machine if the price was super low, but I don't need to pay higher prices for a mint game when the gameplay can be the same as a less than perfect one.
Anyways, congrats on the sale. Machine is beautiful!

I understand what your saying but this is my only minty game and it will be nice for a change to not have to do anything to it, just play it. Since I lack the know how, time and place to get a game into this condition I'll just have to buy one and from the pictures this is the one. Sure wish I could get the real Elvira to sign it.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

@MustangPaul: I'd be happy to share the little I know about pin repair/maintenance Nice score, fun game and a GREAT example of it!! Congrats to buyer and seller! Ain't pinside grand?!

Thanks jonogo I really appreciate ANY help I can get, these game are so complicated. When I get the game room done I'd like to have a MN pinball's get together. I just wonder who would show up because I don't have the newest big buck games. I love Pinside but I'm finding out you gotta have some MONEY to play in this ball park. It could be worse tho, my brother is into boats, his is a 43ft with twin 650hp 502's, the entry fee to that park is 100k +.

I sure will lordloss but I only have the same sources for finding pins as you. But I'll keep a look-out just the same.

#73 10 years ago

I'm pissed...found out today I have a long distance delivery Sat. so I can't pick up Elvira. But Walt was kind enough to hold it for me till next Sat. Thanks Walt.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

For a 'budget' collection you have some solid games you should be proud of. Don't get too sucked into the hype, pinball is pinball. Those are some classic 80s games, and your 90s ones are both great bang for buck machines.

I know...it's just that I'm new to the hobby and not deep into games with long rules lists because none of my friends are into pinball, I'm the "odd duck" so to speak and they get turned off if a game is to hard. But then again I and they are older and not into partying like we used to be. It seems that I'm the only one still wild and crazy.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from madsci:

I completely understand. I was lucky enough to have a friend close by who knew about repair and cleanup of a game, so he taught me. If I was closer to you, I'd gladly show you, since it makes like much easier, and really adds to the hobby. Good luck with the game, you're getting a real beauty!

Yes you were lucky there, you had a mentor which everyone into pin. should have, it's a very complicated hobby, not like stamp or bug collecting. These are big, heavy machines with hundreds of parts that all have to work together for the game to work.

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I agree completely, pinball is pinball. We are not all so fortunate to be buying NIB's and MM etc. I am more than happy with mine and take pride in doing everything I can do to my knowledge to keep them running and fix them up. Be HAPPY with what you have, it's more than a lot of other people have...

I'm happy with what I have and to finally have a place to put them. I finally bought a house a year ago and that's when I seriously started thinking about getting into pinball.

#82 10 years ago

Anytime ya want to come over just let me know, but NOT next Sat. I'll be picking up the Lady.

1 week later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 70.00
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 18.95
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 69.99
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-elvira-and-the-party-monsters-1?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.