(Topic ID: 61180)

FS: Elvira and the Party Monsters (SOLD!!)

By aztarac

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

eatpm_8.JPG
eatpm_7.JPG
Animated_0206.gif
eatpm_2.JPG
eatpm_1.JPG
eatpm_4.JPG
eatpm_6.JPG
eatpm_3.JPG
eatpm_5.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bohdi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 10 years ago

Very nice, GLWS. Still one of my favorites, never leaving my basement.

#7 10 years ago

Was your Bally logo on the speaker grille when you got yours or did you put one on it? I'm looking for one for mine...

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Logo plate was on my game. Try contacting Steve at The Pinball Resource. He seems to be able to come up with 'oddball' parts from time to time.

Thanks, sent Steve an email.

#17 10 years ago

Yes, there it is on Marco, 11.00. I usually look under Elvira, and it's not there. Wish I would of searched more before, oh well, Thanks. Sorry to send this post in a different direction. That is such a nice looking EATPM.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

That's my grail set, EATPM and SS side by side. SS out of my range right now....
GLWS you will miss her.

Ditto..

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Settle down, it's still pretty early in the day to get all worked up. No paint involved, all powder coat and I liked the black look - goes better with the Elvira theme. The Bally logo was in that position when I bought the game - whether from the factory or not I don't know, but it didn't look like it had been moved, so I left it alone.

Looks fine, wish mine was that nice. Getting there. Should sell fast IMO.

#39 10 years ago

Dang near tempted to sell mine and buy yours. Your only 8 hours away. ???

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

To funny btw75, done that many times before but not anymore, my target number of pins has been reached I have no more room in my gameroom so I'm done buying.

Congrats, great pin. Wife loves mine.

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey Bohdi we'll have to get together and you can show me the sweet spots on the lady.

We could do that sometime. It is dam fun machine, especially when you get 4 players going. Even my in-laws got a kick out of her.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Yep - Elvira is tentatively sold. SS will be a bit lonely.....

We could strike a deal for that SS. My EATPM will keep her company????

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Ack!! No, SS is staying in the gameroom for quite some time. It is hard to get rid of games, but the excitement and anticipation of being able to get something else is worth it!

Never hurts to ask. I wouldn't part with SS either..

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

For a 'budget' collection you have some solid games you should be proud of. Don't get too sucked into the hype, pinball is pinball. Those are some classic 80s games, and your 90s ones are both great bang for buck machines.

I agree completely, pinball is pinball. We are not all so fortunate to be buying NIB's and MM etc. I am more than happy with mine and take pride in doing everything I can do to my knowledge to keep them running and fix them up. Be HAPPY with what you have, it's more than a lot of other people have...

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'm happy with what I have and to finally have a place to put them. I finally bought a house a year ago and that's when I seriously started thinking about getting into pinball.

Glad to hear it. Owning a house is such a nice feeling, owning your own pinball machines is... almost better. It is a fun hobby, but not cheap. I never dreamed back the 80's and high school days i'd ever be able to have my own pinball machine, and now I have 4. Life can be good, but not taken for granted. Your getting a heck of nice EATPM, enjoy it! I'd love to see it sometime.

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Anytime ya want to come over just let me know, but NOT next Sat. I'll be picking up the Lady.

Just might have to do that sometime. I was gonna say I have some spare plastics and maybe a few odds and ends from redoing a majority of mine i'd offer you, but I don't think yours needs anything. Ever have a question regarding anything on her, LMK. I may be able to offer some insight..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 70.00
$ 49.99
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.95
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bohdi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-elvira-and-the-party-monsters-1?tu=bohdi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.