20160506_161926_(resized).jpg
20160506_133349_(resized).jpg
20160506_132259_(resized).jpg
20160506_132255_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
Caprice_PPV_Black_Lake_(resized).jpg
20160406_115621_(resized).jpg
lightbar2_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadiusmaximus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You're always free to go and make one yourself... and work for free. Then try to work for free for everyone else too. But that's your choice

Hey if you want to go pay $100 for a $15 dollar toy have at it !

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Weren't you the guy who said it looked awful in an earlier thread I had on this? Are you just trolling or are you really interested? Arcade maximus also was critical in a prior thread and provided the same amazon link he provided in this thread. I don't get it, if you don't like the mod for whatever reason, why bother being so negative, just drain the topic and move on. I show it in the dark because don't you want to see how it lights up?
I'm working on getting pics of it in the game, but it was confirmed to fit at tpf between the upper left flashers. It also has multiple mounting options so it can be placed on any playfield screw.

20160406_115621_(resized).jpg

Because personally If I paid $100 for a 'mod' and found out its an off the shelf item that can be found for $13 bucks, I may be a little ticked off. I'm sure I'm not the only one. If people want to buy what you are selling at that price, great. If they don't or maybe want to make the mod themselves, then the part is available CHEAP. Honestly it cant take that much time to glue some LED lights into the inside of that thing and I believe the price should reflect that. Maybe $50, and that's pushing it. Then again if you are selling them, then I guess its priced correctly. I guess I think of it like this, If you were to just sell just the lighting kit and make others buy the car separate, do you think people would pay $86.00 for like 6 LEDs + labor? I realize this comes off like a total dick, but man everyone in this hobby is already gouged to death on parts and machines...

I dunno I am hung over and cranky today. I am an artist and I have been drinking...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadiusmaximus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ecto-1-lighted-car?tu=arcadiusmaximus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.