20160506_161926_(resized).jpg
20160506_133349_(resized).jpg
20160506_132259_(resized).jpg
20160506_132255_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
Caprice_PPV_Black_Lake_(resized).jpg
20160406_115621_(resized).jpg
lightbar2_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

where can i buy the car itself, not the mod

see post #14 above, link to car in Amazon

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

However, any modifications beyond the original car would raise the price as more labor and material are involved to make three separate connections.

How much would you ask for this? I might like to try this!

#53 7 years ago

Could you tie this into the spinner at the firehouse to make the lights flash as the spinner turns? Is there room to mount this somewhere by the firehouse, I think that would be the ideal spot imo

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Could you tie this into the spinner at the firehouse to make the lights flash as the spinner turns? Is there room to mount this somewhere by the firehouse, I think that would be the ideal spot imo

I already have done this in the GB Pro that I did at Allentown show . You hit the spinner and the Firehouse will also flash....I will be offer this and other game interactive lighting mods for GB very soon.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#55 7 years ago

I have this mod, but not sure if i'm actually going to install it. I may trade it.

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I have this mod, but not sure if i'm actually going to install it. I may trade it.

You?!?

#57 7 years ago

yea, I don't think there is going to be a good place to put it on a premium.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

BTW, the PBR version is sweet

There's a Pabst Blue Ribbon model ?

#59 7 years ago

This mod is the coolest one I have ever seen it kicks butt ?

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

There's a Pabst Blue Ribbon model ?

Man, I'm never gonna live down calling pinball refinery pbr...lol! Pinside is a tough place!

Not sure why this wouldn't fit the premium or LE, layouts should be roughly similar to the pro.

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Really ? Come on lol. I can think of tons of better mods . Its a plastic car with a few leds lol. People getting crazy

#62 7 years ago

We installed this in our pro on route today and it looks awesome. Put it right in front of the building on the right like pbr

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Really ? Come on lol. I can think of tons of better mods . Its a plastic car with a few leds lol. People getting crazy

Typical Bigd sh.tting on someone's post.

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Better..

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#66 7 years ago

A few pics from a customer's game...

DSCN3665_(resized).JPGDSCN3665_(resized).JPG

DSCN3664_(resized).JPGDSCN3664_(resized).JPG

#67 7 years ago

Cool. Mine arrived in the mail yesterday and I will be installing it this weekend !

#68 7 years ago

I don't think i'm going to use this car. It's still available. I"ll trade for some zaccaria parts if you have them, or i'll sell it outright for $75 shipped to the US.

1 week later
#69 7 years ago

These are back in stock. We are offering 10% off all orders on our website, including the Ecto 1 car, with code PINSIDE, and free shipping on orders over $50. Thanks for all the support.

Lermods.com

1 week later
#70 7 years ago

I'm very happy with the purchase of my Ecto 1 car for my GB pro. I intstalled it today; very simple job. It came shipped to me in FL in 2 days and ordered during a holiday weekend. Mod was well packed and protected and included easy to follow instructions. Looks great! Nice job, Lermods.

IMG_2249_(resized).JPGIMG_2249_(resized).JPG

IMG_2250_[155343]_(resized).JPGIMG_2250_[155343]_(resized).JPG

#71 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Typical Bigd sh.tting on someone's post.

Really ....I wasn't (shitting ) on anyones thread . Just think its funny bc I can think of many better mods than this car. Not saying its bad just not the coolest ever.. like d stated. Bump for op and gl with your mod business ...seems like its doin well from what I hear

#72 7 years ago

Id like to see some pics of Ecto 1 on L.E , Premium play fields in future...

#73 7 years ago
Quoted from weapon76:

Id like to see some pics of Ecto 1 on L.E , Premium play fields in future...

As soon as my friend gets his premium, July I think, I'll have pics of the car in his game.

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

As soon as my friend gets his premium, July I think, I'll have pics of the car in his game.

Thanks

1 month later
#75 7 years ago

Placement of the Ecto1 on my L.E playfield

14688155599502039593883_(resized).jpg14688155599502039593883_(resized).jpg

#76 7 years ago

Looks great, thanks for posting the picture. That's where I had intended it to be placed, but some put it along the right ramp. The mount on the car can be moved to several different positions under the car so it can pretty much be mounted anywhere there is a playfield screw.

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Looks great, thanks for posting the picture. That's where I had intended it to be placed, but some put it along the right ramp. The mount on the car can be moved to several different positions under the car so it can pretty much be mounted anywhere there is a playfield screw.

Cheers... Great little mod and compliments the playfield very well

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ecto-1-lighted-car/page/2?hl=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.