• Latest reply 10 years ago by jamespin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-859.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Still on the pallet. Low number #70 for those that prefer that. Ready to pallet ship and save on shipping. Located in Grand Rapids, MI. Decided to fund the Hobbit LE instead is all. Jim

#2 10 years ago

Hello James,

This sounds doable,,,,,,, The wife wants it. All I have to say.

Also, I am just south of you in Indiana so shipping shouldn't be so hard on her..... But she is quite the negotiater when it comes to finances.....

Anyways,,, as you say,, still on pallet,, ready to go. Wish I didn't hate driving or I would just go get it for her, but I'm the one that drive 100 miles and then needs a hotel.

Let me know....

Geremy

#3 10 years ago

I can say I have mixed feelings on this sale having been in since Feb 2011. I will just need to pick up a sm or lotr now to pass the time.

#4 10 years ago

Thought would bump as no hard decision as of yet.

#5 10 years ago

The elephant in the room is why would anyone pay 9k for the lesser LE when they can get a better LE for the same price?

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

The elephant in the room is why would anyone pay 9k for the lesser LE when they can get a better LE for the same price?

Depends on the person, the Ruby Red looks good but all the mods will be available to purchase separately so if someone likes the ECLE over the red then it's worth it to buy this one and add on the mods when they come out. I am a WOZECLE owner and do not consider mine a lesser LE at all. GLWS

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Because you can have this one now, and not in some undetermined future date.

#8 10 years ago

Why would anyone pay an extra 2500$ for a woz?! Is the real elephant

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Um What better LE? The OP selling a game that exists and can be bought and played now! The Ruby version you are talking about is a vapor pin at this point & could be 9 months or more out + will cost $9250 with Invisaglass. The extras you are getting (tornado, castle wall ect) can be purchased separately and you are loosing the signed wooden apron which can not be purchased.
Any way nice thread crap/hijack attempt! (Really classy)

To the OP GLWS
image-859.jpgimage-859.jpg

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Um What better LE? The OP selling a game that exists and can be bought and played now! The Ruby version you are talking about is a vapor pin at this point & could be 9 months or more out + will cost $9250 with Invisaglass. The extras you are getting (tornado, castle wall ect) can be purchased separately

Oh, so someone can pay 9k+ to get the better LE options that costs 9k. Got it. Good answer.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Oh, so someone can pay 9k+ to get the better LE options that costs 9k. Got it. Good answer.

Right now for 9k all you get is a receipt and a place in line for the other LE option... Got it? Good!

#12 10 years ago

Who says ruby edition is better?

#13 10 years ago

Right now for 9k all you get is a receipt and a place in line for the other LE option... Got it? Good!

So you don't have faith in jack delivering now but you did way back? Look, don't be mad at me because there's a new and better LE. I had nothing to do with it.

#14 10 years ago

Can't imagine waiting that long, only to sell. I remember you telling me about how long it felt to you over a year ago when I stopped by your place to pick up the Time Machine..

Only to wait a couple more years for Hobbit.

Anyway, GLWTS.. Best regards.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

So you don't have faith in jack delivering now but you did way back? Look, don't be mad at me because there's a new and better LE. I had nothing to do with it.

Dude it has nothing to do with faith in Jack... What part of the fact that Jack said Ruby's won't go online for production until spring of next year don't you get? If you want a game NOW you have 2 options Standard or ECWOZ.

O yea bump

#16 10 years ago

Dude it has nothing to do with faith in Jack... What part of the fact that Jack said Ruby's won't go online for production until spring of next year don't you get? If you want a game NOW you have 2 options Standard or ECWOZ.
O yea bump

I'll bet you they'll start showing up much sooner than predicted

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Lol, as soon as they can to get cash flow baby!!

And we will hear how distributors just traded their original LE spots for standard spots and now for the new WOZWTF version.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Wow Mr. Hess I never knew you to act so much the troll, but I have noticed that you have an axe to grind with JJP.

It must be kind of a big thing for you to disregard the fact that you're shitting on a guy's FS thread. What happened? They didn't want to pay you the sun, moon and starts to contribute to the project back in its early stages?

#19 10 years ago

The green is the original and in my opinion is the better looking machine. When you consider a standard is now $8,000 it seems $1,000 is not a huge premium for instant gratification. I got in at $7,500 for an ECLE but have not received my game yet. GLWTS

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Wow Mr. Hess I never knew you to act so much the troll, but I have noticed that you have an axe to grind with JJP.

Not trolling. It's a legitimate question. But if you want to still defend your buddy jack with everything that's been going on lately please feel free.

#22 10 years ago

sold full asking and one reserve. hey trolls, suck it and you know who you are lol

have my hobbit le taken care of and now need my lotr to fill the void left by my Wozle journey. For me it turns out just like Jack said... ”the journey is the reward.” Glad to see it end as it wasn't the bus I originally bought a ticket for. I will have a woz again someday and it will make it in my gameroom to play lol.

would have been much more difficult to sell if my LE meant more.

#23 10 years ago

Congrats! Game sold at a nice profit - it doesn't get much better than that.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from jamespin:

sold full asking and one reserve. hey trolls, suck it and you know who you are lol.

I'm a silent troll. Thanks for the props.

Anyway, Pin market must not be too bad if it only took you 4 days to sell. Way better than I thought.

Do you think the Ruby red edition helped your sale?

Congratulations, your investment in JJP paid off!

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

I'm a silent troll. Thanks for the props.
Anyway, Pin market must not be too bad if it only took you 4 days to sell. Way better than I thought.
Do you think the Ruby red edition helped your sale?
Congratulations, your investment in JJP paid off!

I don't think the Ruby Red made any difference. How many people want to wait over a year for their game... or almost three like me only to wait another two...doh!

It definitely helped fund a pin and theme that I must have and the WozLe wasn't as special to me anymore or my girls that lost interest a long time ago.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 5.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

13,000 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-eclewoz-recently-delivered-nib-west-michigan-9k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.