(Topic ID: 31421)

FS - ECLE WOZ position

By Waldo

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

I'm going on Military orders end of Dec and will have no place to put my ECLE WOZ #737 (chose that number even though lower #'s were available) til I get back about a year later, not to mention could use the funds elsewhere. I ordered in May/June of 2011, fully paid off in Dec of 2011 and I figure I'm about halfway through the initial 1000 so you should be getting it in the next few months and also have the option of getting Hobbit LE #737.

It's also listed in the marketplace.

Asking $8000.

#2 11 years ago

Thank you for your service.

#3 11 years ago

You have our appreciation and thanks, as well.

Steve (in Escalon, CA)

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Here here ! thanks !

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

+1!!!

#6 11 years ago

Thx all, this lifestyle does make owning pins tough. 4 more til 20!

#7 11 years ago

I just went to a retirement for one of my friends yesterday, Ammo. They yelled several times, I gave them a hard time but it did not work well as the only retired crew chief there.

Those last 4 will fly by, pun intended. Is Waldo your call sign?

#8 11 years ago

Waldo,

In the event you do not sell your WOZ, I would like to offer you free storage. I would store your game NIB in my temperature controlled garage for you for free.

That way, when you return, you could still enjoy the experience of opening your WOZ.

Albuquerque, NM isn't horribly far from DFW, TX, and delivering your WOZ would be a great excuse to visit NM.

Once again, thank you for your service!

Marcus

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

In the event you do not sell your WOZ, I would like to offer you free storage. I would store your game NIB in my temperature controlled garage for you for free.

As others mentioned - thank you!

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Waldo,

Once again, thank you for your service!
Marcus

Hey man that's a nice gesture for sure.

Waldo, we really appreciate the commitment and contribution you're making to our nation. Thanks again.

#11 11 years ago

Don't have $8k to drop, but I do want to join others in thanking you.

#12 11 years ago

I "Echo"everyone in saying thanks and Goodluck with sale.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

In the event you do not sell your WOZ, I would like to offer you free storage

I'd also like to offer to store it. However, I would be storing it legs-on, backbox up and plugged in.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I'd also like to offer to store it. However, I would be storing it legs-on, backbox up and plugged in.

Thats a good deal, you are providing testing and quality control services for free.

#15 11 years ago

Thx again all especially for the offers of storage. I'm excited about WOZ as I love my TSPP but I'm thinking the funds might be better suited in a down payment for a place to live when I get back. Kinda feel like I have the cart before the horse being homeless with two pinball machines. My buddy is storing my TSPP for me and doesn't really have room for WOZ.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

Thx again all especially for the offers of storage. I'm excited about WOZ as I love my TSPP but I'm thinking the funds might be better suited in a down payment for a place to live when I get back. Kinda feel like I have the cart before the horse being homeless with two pinball machines. My buddy is storing my TSPP for me and doesn't really have room for WOZ.

Good luck, Waldo. My brother blew all the money he made on deployment

Be safe, dude.

#17 11 years ago

I sell homes in a very expensive neighborhood. There is no greater pleasure though than when I get to sell to a returning soldier who's tours in the sandbox created the opportunity own a property in a prestigious community. Its funny because I have a 3 star General, Colonel and Sergeant all within doors of each other.
Be smart with this money and later on chase toys.
Again and never enough… Thanks for your service.

#18 11 years ago

Good luck with the sale Waldo and thanks for your umpteenth year of service. Be safe.

#19 11 years ago

Waldo... all the best to you.

Thanks for your service!

Kerry

#20 11 years ago

Good luck Waldo and thanks for your service. Where are you deploying to?

#21 11 years ago

So far all I know is Spokane WA for a few months of training first.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

4 more til 20!

Hang in there! I have 22 years under my belt. Eight more till 30 and then I'm calling it quits!

#25 11 years ago

Still for sale...

#26 11 years ago

Dam wish I had the $$$ I'll trade all my pins for it!! But I no you want $$ I can provide storage I live in el paso tx like 3hrs from you and I have family there in Albuquerque ..

#27 11 years ago

Call JJP, maybe they would share a couple names off of the wait list, and help a service man out, and a wanting customer.

#28 11 years ago

Im only 2 hours from Spokane.

#29 11 years ago

Fairchild Waldo? Went to school for awhile in Spokane. I can remember the B-52's. It's snowmobile season right now. Maybe you could trade for a nice ski doo?

#30 11 years ago

Planning on being in Denver when I get back. Anyone wanna trade for a 2013 Pro-RMK 163?

#31 11 years ago

I think unfortunately timing is not on your side right now. I do know of one WOZLE slot that was purchased last week but I think lots of guys will now just be waiting till the game is actually out in the wild. If you dropped it to 7000-7200 I bet you would get it sold pretty quickly.

Also> I suggest putting your current price in your thread title... That may help to draw some attention to it.

#32 11 years ago

pm sent

#33 11 years ago

Sale is pending...

Man, I'm stoked!!!!!

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Sale is pending...
Man, I'm stoked!!!!!

Congrats

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Sale is pending...
Man, I'm stoked!!!!!

If you have not seen the game in person yet you will really be fired up after you do! Its quite a sight even with no real code yet.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Sale is pending...
Man, I'm stoked!!!!!

congrats!

#37 11 years ago

I understand that the cash is more important. But what is a Pro RMK 163? Maybe we can help ya here.

#38 11 years ago

Waldo be safe and Thank You.

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from smokey_789:

I understand that the cash is more important. But what is a Pro RMK 163? Maybe we can help ya here.

Snowmobile

#40 11 years ago

payment has been sent.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

payment has been sent.

Welcome to the world of OZ.

#42 11 years ago

I'm stoked.

It's my 1st NIB

#43 11 years ago

Congrats!!

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm stoked.

It's my 1st NIB

After seeing one and playing one in person, I have to say that it's a real stunner of a game to look at. I can't imagine how awesome it would be to pull one out of the box and set it up at home.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I can't imagine how awesome it would be to pull one out of the box and set it up at home.

That's assuming I can actually get the thing down into my basement without killing myself.

#46 11 years ago

Speaking of which, any idea what the minimum dimensions are for the jjp wide bodies to get down a flight of stairs?

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from sangel1969:

Speaking of which, any idea what the minimum dimensions are for the jjp wide bodies to get down a flight of stairs?

Your best bet is to take the backbox off. It should be easy on WOZ. The only wires are likely the monitor cable, backbox lighting wire, speaker wires, and topper wire. The CPU is in the cabinet. The cabinet will be the same size as TZ. You also probably can easily take the playfield out to reduce the weight. The playfield has those huge rails so you can set it down on the floor on the rails.

#48 11 years ago

Good idea to take it down the stairs a bit at a time. Uncrated it weighs 390 pounds!

#49 11 years ago

You can literally just pop out the playfield?

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from sangel1969:

You can literally just pop out the playfield?

The playfield will have connectors to the boards that are right below it. You will be able to disconnect the connectors and lift the playfield out of the cabinet. It would be a good idea to have two people of average strength.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
13,000 (OBO)
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ecle-woz-position and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.