You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_2791.JPG
100_2790.JPG
100_2789.JPG
100_2788.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Big_Bob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Friend has a set of Pinball Inc EATPM ramps he is wanting to sell. Picked them up last summer during the small run. Seems like a deal since these are hard to find. Includes all three ramps and decals, no pictures but they are new and still in the original plastic bag.

Asking $275 plus actual shipping from Georgia.

Actually, he has some other parts (plastics I think) that he also want to part with. Prefer to sell all together. Picture coming soon on the plastics, some new some used.

PM me if interested, Bob

#3 9 years ago

Pics of plastics here, some have protective material on them. Not sure what he wants for the ramps and plastics. Have a few interested will update when I have more info.

100_2788.JPG100_2788.JPG 100_2789.JPG100_2789.JPG 100_2790.JPG100_2790.JPG 100_2791.JPG100_2791.JPG
#5 9 years ago

These are sold. Thanks for the interest.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Big_Bob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-eatpm-ramp-set-pinball-inc-set?tu=Big_Bob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.