image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image-655.jpg
image-901.jpg
image-43.jpg
image.jpg
image-202.jpg
image-772.jpg
There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 8 years ago

have a nice Bad Cats and a nice Who Dunnit for sale PM with interest. DMD trades up or down considered.+ or -$

#102 8 years ago
Quoted from funrudy:

I have a decent player's machine, Phantom of the Opera up if anyone is interested.
I picked this up about 2 months ago. Plenty of spare parts. Had burn in DOUBLE SCORE insert on left side. I can email photos if interested. New displays installed.
I was hoping to restore but have too many projects right now.
Looking for $1700 to cover my costs.

Down to $1500. Solid Machine.

#103 8 years ago

Looking for 2 pins in the south jersey area, can travel as far as Lancaster, budget around 2,600. just don't want a machine with a mile wide drain - doesn't have to be dmd , can be a shaq ,sf2

i own the pins i wanted just trying to fill that gap in the room while i have the wife's permission .. not expecting shopped units

#104 8 years ago

FS: JM game works as it should . no credit dot, typical fade. $2800. pm with interest. prefer local sale but will ship if buyer makes arrangements.

#105 8 years ago

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg
image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg
image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg
image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

2 months later
#106 8 years ago

Nice BAD CATS in marketplace https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/24759

1 week later
#107 8 years ago

Damn, no EM's for sale?

#108 8 years ago

And a steal at only $3500! Even includes lousy play field touch ups the seller doesn't seem to want to include in his ad.

#109 8 years ago

Nice IJ for sale in Northeast PA. $5600 listed in marketplace.
Open to trades involving BSD and Party Zone.

3 weeks later
#110 8 years ago

Nice Sttng for trade. Very nice playfield, cabinet has a few scratches but decent. Would really like a cftbl but open to many others +-cash.

#111 8 years ago

Good morning everybody. I'm in the market for the following listed below. Feel free to PM if you have one of these.

- BSD

- EATPM

- TFTC

- Haunted House Backglass

#112 8 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Good morning everybody. I'm in the market for the following listed below. Feel free to PM if you have one of these.
- BSD
- EATPM
- TFTC
- Haunted House Backglass

Wow, more and more people showing up from the Lehigh Valley. When I tried to put a league together a few years back all I got was crickets, maybe it's time to try again?

#113 8 years ago

Selling my Star Trek Next Generation.

#114 8 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

Wow, more and more people showing up from the Lehigh Valley. When I tried to put a league together a few years back all I got was crickets, maybe it's time to try again?

Were here! Let's get one going. I know a few other Pinsiders from the valley are on here, I can nudge them to get involved.

#115 8 years ago

Selling or trading a fully shopped Diner pinball machine. I currently have it listed in Northern Virginia Craigslist.

#116 8 years ago

Gottlieb Magnotron and Gottlieb Wild Life. Both machines have nice backglasses and playfield. Both start and play but are unshopped. $400 each.

#117 8 years ago

Looking for a nice example of a Junkyard if anyone has one he or she is looking to sell. Sorry, but I'm not interested in trades at this time.

#118 8 years ago

looking to buy a sopranos pin.

1 month later
#119 8 years ago

Looking to trade sttng and 24. Open to trades for other dmd pins.

1 month later
#120 8 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Looking to trade sttng and 24. Open to trades for other dmd pins.

I wound up trading the sttng but 24 still available for trades + or - cash. Looking for a nice indy 500 or pinball magic but open to many other trades

#121 8 years ago

Bally Centaur for sale. Beautiful game with all LED's installed. Brand new Altek mpu, Brand new Altek lamp drive board, LED's installed new ORB
targets installed, new rubbers balls. Game plays fast and furious and looks great all around. Full mylar playfield. Only wear is around the upper
ball rail travel. Otherwise beautiful game. Also, brand new Planetary Pinball plastics set installed (chrome edition). $3500 cash/carry or can
trade for another machine of equal value +/- cash depending on title. Looking for Star Trek Pro.

Centaur_5_(resized).jpgCentaur_5_(resized).jpg

Centaur_1_(resized).jpgCentaur_1_(resized).jpg

Centaur_2_(resized).jpgCentaur_2_(resized).jpg

Centaur_3_(resized).jpgCentaur_3_(resized).jpg

Centaur_4_(resized).jpgCentaur_4_(resized).jpg

#122 8 years ago

Slightly off-topic ... anyone have an Ice Cold Beer they want to sell?

#123 8 years ago

Looking for a Spy Hunter backglass if anyone has one.

1 month later
#124 8 years ago

Thought I'd give this good ol' thread a bump... Here's what I'm in the market for if anyone has one or the other.

- Tales From The Crypt machine

- Elvira and The Party Monsters machine

- Any horror or macabre themed EM machine (trying to build a collection within this genre)

- Haunted House NOS or good condition original backglass

- Black Hole backglass spinning disc in good condition

3 months later
#125 7 years ago

Very nice Stern 24 for sale. Completely shopped with all led lighting. There is a couple scratches on one side of the head and a small scratch on one side of the left side of the cabinet. Playfield is very nice. $2800.

IMG_0504_(resized).JPGIMG_0504_(resized).JPG

#126 7 years ago

Why does it seem like 75-80% of Sterns have that vertical line in the dmd? We have at least 3 pins on location like that.

#127 7 years ago

Pm sent on 24

#128 7 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Why does it seem like 75-80% of Sterns have that vertical line in the dmd? We have at least 3 pins on location like that.

Huh? It's a part of that screen with the score and the website and also possibly more if I'm not mistaken, not a failing part/issue

#129 7 years ago

There is nothing wrong with the display although it does look blurry in the pic, which it is not. On 24, that vertical line seperates the scores from whatever else is going on on the display during gameplay. The scores are always shown during gameplay and separated by that line except when there is some extra animation.

#130 7 years ago

That's funny. We have an Avengers and an AC/DC on location that have vertical lines in the dmds and I'm pretty sure it's a defect.

8 months later
#131 7 years ago

BUMP

4 weeks later
#132 7 years ago

Trying to change my lineup a bit and so I'm looking for an original MM. Was thinking of maybe going MMr but more interested in an original. Willing to travel within the area as well as into PA.

#133 7 years ago

Safe Cracker - in the Market

Machine - For Sale
Safe Cracker Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Safe Cracker, Plays 100%. Set for free play, the coin mech is set up to accept tokens to "Assault the Vault". Includes 200+ tokens, manual, reproduction topper, and original ...”
2017-02-14
Glen Gardner, NJ
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1470 times

#134 7 years ago

Hobbit Smaug

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hobbit Smaug SE in like new condition. Manufacture date of March 2016 so still time left on the warranty. Game plays perfectly, no ball hangups, no ramp flap issues, no ball issues...”
2017-02-15
Upper Freehold, NJ
7,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 2857 times

6 months later
#135 6 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Gottlieb Magnotron and Gottlieb Wild Life. Both machines have nice backglasses and playfield. Both start and play but are unshopped. $400 each.

Still have them? Can you post pictures and are you willing to lower the price if I buy both? No issues with either also.

#136 6 years ago

AC/DC prem up for trade or sale

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to change up a pin. HUO AC/DC prem. 1k plays. Great shape, plays great. Has pingraffix fire art blades, crossover ramp decal and speaker panel. Shaker installed. Lit u...”
2017-09-10
Drums, PA
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1617 times

#137 6 years ago

really nice customized SW pro with no ghosting issues...need to move on to another game to mod and need space and $$$ to do it.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is a customized SW pro, Just a couple of months old, no ghosting issues. Less than 150 plays. Shaker, mirrors, trough and backboard lights, modified backbox. Powder coated m...”
2017-09-10
Upper Freehold, NJ
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 479 times

#138 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade my Transformers Pro for something in the price range +/- cash. Game has Comet Twin SMD bulbs throughout and PerfectPlay rubbers. Has some decal wrinkling around th...”
2017-09-25
Lombard, IL
Trade
Viewed: 1319 times

Looking to trade or sell

#139 6 years ago

I can deliver this the White Rose show in York, PA Friday. [Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#140 6 years ago

bump

#141 6 years ago

Met pro led for sale in marketplace. Cash only no trades

#142 6 years ago

Great. This thread needed reactivation. If anyone knows of a Stern Quicksilver or a Zaccaria Shooting the Rapids that ever pops up in the next decade or so, please pm me.

#143 6 years ago

Looking for a nice huo example of potc or bdk under 5k.
Also looking for nice huo example of smve 5.5k or so.
Also looking for nib sw pro, or a nice outta box with white powder coat....hint ...nudge.
Will be at york.

3 weeks later
#144 6 years ago

Nice Barb Wire for trade in northwest NJ. Looking for a baywatch but open to what pins I would trade for. Can add cash as well.

#145 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition Black Rose. Cabinet has usual fade and a few scrapes. The playfield has some wear spots(see pictures) and the cannon door is 3D printed until new ones become avai...”
2017-09-28
Lombard, IL
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 479 times
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade my Transformers Pro for something in the price range +/- cash. Game has Comet Twin SMD bulbs throughout and PerfectPlay rubbers. Has some decal wrinkling around th...”
2017-09-25
Lombard, IL
Trade
Viewed: 1319 times

Looking to trade for a World Cup Soccer but open to other DMD games as well.

#146 6 years ago

I know this thread is old but I just came across it.
-For SALE or TRADE is a Gottlieb Basketball wood rail. Asking $1200 OBO and considering trades for wedgeheads. Pickup only in Mahwah NJ. PM me for further details.
-WANTED is a nice, reasonably priced, working Gottlieb Astro wedgehead located in the Tristate area.

5 months later
#147 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Dirty Harry Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice sample Dirty Harry. Mirror blades, leds, new dmd, upgraded speakers. Has drop target by warehouse. Few nicks and scrapes. Have additional photos to share. Plays smooth. Flip...”
2018-04-25
Fort Lee, NEW JERSEY
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1711 times

Sample Dirty Harry for trade powder coated, mirror blades, leds, upgraded speakers sample drop target at warehouse.

3 weeks later
#148 6 years ago

Looking for a SPider-man Vault and a Metallica. Maybe someone wants to make room for Iron Maiden or Alice Cooper.

7 months later
#149 5 years ago

Going to be listing a nice Genie $1500.

#150 5 years ago

Looking for nice original condition examples of Bank-A-Ball, Kings & Queens, North Star, Centigrade 37, or 4 Square. Let me know if you can help. Thanks!

There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-eastern-pa-nj-for-sale-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.