By freddy

2 years ago

Stats

• 143 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 week ago by tp
  • Topic is favorited by 41 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

There are 143 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 2 years ago

Starting this thread for games within 2 hrs. of Trenton NJ.
What do you have to post for sale? Post away!

#3 2 years ago

ST:TNG - in the market.

#4 2 years ago

sst, 2000
id4, 1800
shaq 500
lost in space 2000
machines are located near wilkes barre pa, where they can be looked @, played, and purchased with cash or other machines. thanks, tp.

#5 2 years ago

NASCAR $2300

#6 2 years ago

RAZA spot for sale, also Tron LE #17 thanks

#8 2 years ago

Gecko Sent pm about taxi price and condition to u a few days ago haven't heard back I assume its available?

#9 2 years ago

Haven't gotten hands on it yet...stand by!

#10 2 years ago

Ok cool

#11 2 years ago

Bally Embryon- great backglass,nice playfield (very minor wear), new Altek board (plus original working board) ok cab, new bumper caps, bright displays, select leds. 1,850 in Goshen NY (close enough)

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Gecko Sent pm about taxi price and condition to u a few days ago haven't heard back I assume its available?

Quoted from NJGecko:

Haven't gotten hands on it yet...stand by!

I am first

#13 2 years ago

Iam closer

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Iam closer

No - I am meeting him at York and bringing him a game (for the win)

#15 2 years ago

Children...behave I don't have the game yet...:) I had one Taxi last weekend that was supposed to be nicey-nicey but had a little something going on by the shooter that kinda soured the deal...

2014-10-04 13.08.06.jpg
#16 2 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Children...behave I don't have the game yet...:) I had one Taxi last weekend that was supposed to be nicey-nicey but had a little something going on by the shooter that kinda soured the deal...

2014-10-04 13.08.06.jpg 206 KB

Wonder how that happened,I'm sure that's a great story

#17 2 years ago

Just stirring the pot!

#18 2 years ago

Don't be sellin' my Creech!

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

BSD
I500
Maverick
TAF
CV
CFTBL
Located in Rockland/Bergen County.
Pictures
https://plus.google.com/photos/101712058450717539786/albums/6066803340589382145?authkey=CPmV292Qns39qwE
Prices available by PM.

These are all yours? Great line up. Want an Indy someday. Need to sell AVLE before I can buy anything.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

These are all yours? Great line up. Want an Indy someday. Need to sell AVLE before I can buy anything.

Either mine or ones I have a hand in at the moment...:)

#22 2 years ago

Anyone have a SoF?

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

Anyone have a SoF?

I have a 100% working and clean Swords of Fury. The playfield is mylared and in good condition. There are two small areas with wear (see pics). With it, I am selling a complete repro plastic set, and a populated playfield I bought with the intention of giving the machine a full shop out.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/62766853@N07/sets/72157647484173277/ The last dozen pics in the album are of the populated playfield

PM if interested

#24 2 years ago

Looking for Metallica or ACDC prem. can offer very good RBION and possibly my decked out xmen pro, but man I'm hesitant to part with it.

#25 2 years ago

FS/FT Sample Dirty Harry $2400

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

I have a 100% working and clean Swords of Fury.

You going to be near NJ anytime soon? I can't make a trip to Boston as I rely on borrowing help/vehicle.

#28 2 years ago

Who Dunnit for SALE $2,600

#29 2 years ago

Looking for an Indianapolis 500 in Collector Quality Condition or Close to it

(Please PM Me)

* Playfield is most important to me and must be in perfect shape without the need for a cliffy to cover up wear. (Would love a cleared one, but not required)

* Cabinet must have original factory decals with little to no fade.
(Will consider re-decaled machines if it was restored by one of the Big 3/4 Restorers - pls don't ask who)

* Translite must be NOS and flawless.

* Damaged playfield plastics/ramps are not a deal breaker providing the replacement is available.

* Boards do not have to match but can't have any hacks/burn.

* Machine must be working 100%.

I'm located in New York so I'd prefer one located in the Northeast/East Coast but for the right machine would consider a road trip or shipping. I once made a one day trip to Ohio to pick up a machine.

Thanks!

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiball1:

Looking for an Indianapolis 500 in Collector Quality Condition or Close to it
(Please PM Me)
* Playfield is most important to me and must be in perfect shape without the need for a cliffy to cover up wear. (Would love a cleared one, but not required)
* Cabinet must have original factory decals with little to no fade.
(Will consider re-decaled machines if it was restored by one of the Big 3/4 Restorers - pls don't ask who)
* Translite must be NOS and flawless.
* Damaged playfield plastics/ramps are not a deal breaker providing the replacement is available.
* Boards do not have to match but can't have any hacks/burn.
* Machine must be working 100%.
I'm located in New York so I'd prefer one located in the Northeast/East Coast but for the right machine would consider a road trip or shipping. I once made a one day trip to Ohio to pick up a machine.
Thanks!

A man with good taste who knows exactly what he wants and won't settle for less....I like it. Recently had the same stringent requirements for an IJ I picked up. The super nice one are out there, good luck with the hunt.

#31 2 years ago

Slightly OT but still pertinent to the thread. I'm selling my Super Chexx. Here's the thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-super-chexx-in-nj-like-new-1900-obro#post-1986633

#32 2 years ago

What is the price on the Creature?

#33 2 years ago

I am considering selling my Centaur II. Pictures/info on that here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centaur-playfield-clear-coat-mylar-removal-yes-or-no

Need funds towards future SoF or Bad Cats purchase (when one becomes available close enough for the right price).

#34 2 years ago

EM Williams Soccer $650/BO

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

A man with good taste who knows exactly what he wants and won't settle for less....I like it. Recently had the same stringent requirements for an IJ I picked up. The super nice one are out there, good luck with the hunt.

Thanks. I figure if I'm patient enough the right machine will come along. Good to hear your search was successful. Enjoy your IJ!

#36 2 years ago

Okay. I've made up my mind and I am going to sell my Centaur II. I love the art, love the ruleset, the multi-ball, the voice, the reverb. It just took me owning this to realize that I like ramps and faster gameplay. I'm asking $2k, which I think is a very fair deal considering what they've been going for unrestored lately. Here is the thread with the game, page 2 has the pictures:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centaur-playfield-clear-coat-mylar-removal-yes-or-no

And here is a cut-off video because my camera ran out of memory:
» YouTube video

I'll get some more stuff up later. I'll be fixing the paint mismatch too and those bulbs.

1 month later
#40 2 years ago
Quoted from Andrzej:

FS/FT Sample Dirty Harry $2400

andy thanks for the game.

#41 2 years ago

Jacks to Open with NOS clearcoated playfield and all new parts on top ('84 solid state version)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-jacks-to-open-84-ss-cced-nos-pf-1350-west-chester-pa

Thanks
Mike

#43 2 years ago

Congrats on the new addition to your collection!

#44 2 years ago

Yep...This is what I'm been talking about..lol

#45 2 years ago

I'm always open to trades. Checkout my collection and wishlist for possibilities.

#46 2 years ago

I have a nice Shadow I would be willing to trade or sell. I also have a strike master bowler, toobin arcade, afterburner arcade and a few nice woodrail pitch and bats I would be willing to part with.

#47 2 years ago

Post edited by ibuypinballs: SOLD

#48 2 years ago

volcano, currently not working. Popeye, also currently not working, flash, needs new flippers, in great shape but flippers are weak.

#49 2 years ago

I have a nice road show to trade. Looking for dmds straight up trades or + or - cash

#50 2 years ago

Anyone want a gorgeous $550 Paragon? Signed by Paul Farris. Play field and back glass are very very nice. Price goes up after Sunday. It's not my game but I don't have the money and am passing on it. Text me at 5605349732 for his contact info. Don't miss this one guy's they don't come up this nice for so little now a day's! I am driving now but will post pics when I get home.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 74.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Tim's Pinball Mods
€ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.50
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 199.99
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.95
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 64.99
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 143 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.