right_cab.jpg
left_head.jpg
left_cab.jpg
front.jpg
backglass.jpg
upper_right.jpg
upper_left.jpg

#1 11 years ago

Selling to make room for more. Player's condition. Mylared playfield, some wear around the pop bumpers. Touched up in green. Looks good, but reversible (water based). Backglass has a couple quarter-sized flaws on the right, not very noticeable but for disclosure - they are there. Left cabinet - nice. Front door and right - faded. Some vinyl tearing around the legs that leg protectors would cover. My description is probably worse than actual condition, but I like happy buyers.

Not interested in shipping. Prefer you see it and carry it away. That said, if it doesn't sell outright, it will be for sale at the MGC. Come and get it!

lower_left.jpglower_left.jpg lower_right.jpglower_right.jpg upper_left.jpgupper_left.jpg upper_right.jpgupper_right.jpg

#2 11 years ago

More pics

backglass.jpgbackglass.jpg front.jpgfront.jpg left_cab.jpgleft_cab.jpg left_head.jpgleft_head.jpg right_cab.jpgright_cab.jpg right_head.jpgright_head.jpg

#3 11 years ago

More pics

backglass.jpgbackglass.jpg front.jpgfront.jpg left_cab.jpgleft_cab.jpg left_head.jpgleft_head.jpg right_cab.jpgright_cab.jpg right_head.jpgright_head.jpg

#4 11 years ago

Sorry for the 2x post and the sideways pics. Pinside did that.

#5 11 years ago

Good luck on the sale! Earthshaker is always a good way to round out a collection!

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Earthshaker is always a good way to round out a collection!

Thanks, but with limited room, it sits next to Whirlwind and Funhouse. They are not leaving - and ES doesn't get the lovin' it deserves here.

#7 11 years ago

I might be interested.

#8 11 years ago

By the way, I sent you a PM 15 minutes ago.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from rockstar:

By the way, I sent you a PM 15 minutes ago.

Private email sent.

#10 11 years ago

I think Ken DESWHO is looking for an ES. He has probably not seen the thread yet as I am guessing he may still be hung over form the wanna tourney yesterday...

#11 11 years ago

is it just me, or are these the world's tiniest picture?

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

true story

#13 11 years ago

Actually it could be worse..

left_head.jpgleft_head.jpg

#14 11 years ago

Quite possible living in a town with less than 5700 people he doesn't have an option of high speed internet but congratulations on posting in a for sale thread without crapping on the price. Free bump for OP.

#15 11 years ago

homer_eating_popcorn.jpghomer_eating_popcorn.jpg

#16 11 years ago

Don't know what happened...I'll upload them again tonight. Same camera, same resolution as the last time I listed a machine FS.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Don't know what happened...I'll upload them again tonight. Same camera, same resolution as the last time I listed a machine FS.

No biggie. We are just having some fun with you. Pin looks great! GLWS

#18 11 years ago

Man, wish I could swing this right now. Just picked up another pin last week, and until some of my other toys sell (Vids), I think I am going to be strapped for cash. Good Luck on the sale!

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

looks like its uploading the thumbnails, not the actual pics. Im sure you will figure it out!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-earthshaker-se-wisconsin-1600 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.