Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PinManV
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I actually just picked this up, but something else came along now so looking to move for what I paid. I bought it as a project over winter, I was planning a full top side tear down.

The Bad: Average condition playfield that needs completely shopped. There is some wear and some minor insert leveling needed to make it above average. It plays as is just fine, clean it up and have a great fun game if you don't care about cosmetics. If you want it to be really nice, new plastics and ramps, but again it plays fine nonetheless.

The Good: Above average cabinet, little fade, typical dents and dings. Brand new LED display, boards are very clean and everything works just fine. Backglass has two wear spots at bulb locations, but otherwise is really nice.

Overall, this will clean up to be a nice players game with an afternoon shop job. I'm asking $1,250 and that's firm. Located in Prior Lake, MN.

#2 10 years ago

This the one from CL Saturday in Lakeville?

#3 10 years ago

Yes. I picked it up and of course, something else pops that I want.

#5 10 years ago

Going to expo? Can make a deal....

#6 10 years ago

I would take it of you don't have it sold. Although I am leaving for expo in the am. Shoot me a message if the others don't make a deal.

#7 10 years ago

Game sold. Sorry I couldn't respond to everyone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-earthshaker-mn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.