(Topic ID: 75169)

Dungeons and Dragons SOLD I accepted best offer.

By mcclad

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mcclad
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

010.JPG
009.JPG
008.JPG
007-779.JPG
006-869.JPG
005-207.JPG
004.JPG
003.JPG
002.JPG
#1 10 years ago

I am selling my D&D machine. It powers up, lights up, has sound and music, and does play, but it really is a project machine. For starters it is not in an original cabinet. The cabinet that it is in now is just flat black. It does not have a topper. The side rails are dented. The apron is unscratched but it seems like it is being pushd up slightly. The lockdown bar has wear on the edges. The upper lift channel on the translite glass is broken. It does not have the original flippers. Some of the plastics are reproductions and not good ones at that. There is one kickout that does not work. The inserts do not appear to be lifting or sunken in. The slingshot plastics are unbroken. The boards appear to be unhacked and in good shape. Translite is in good shape. It does have the keypad. This machine would make a great winter project. With just a little bit of work it could be an ok players game for not a lot of money. I had planned on doing a custom set of decals for the cab, along with a total resto but I just do not have the time. A complete plastic set is available online so that would be one thing that could be aquired easily. I have some new blue plastic posts that could be used on the game along with an unused D&D rubber ring kit. I am sure that the boards and translite alone would be worth someting. If someone is interested I could give a better description or pictures of any specific area of concern. If this is something that someone would consider buying, please ask plenty of questions. I would not want there to be any surprises. Would prefer local pickup but would be willing to ship at buyer's expense. ( I doubt that anyone would want this shipped.) Would prefer cash but will also consider trades. All PMs will be answered. I am going to post here first but will probably try CL in about a week.

#2 10 years ago

002.JPG002.JPG003.JPG003.JPG004.JPG004.JPG

#3 10 years ago

More pics.005-207.JPG005-207.JPG006-869.JPG006-869.JPG007-779.JPG007-779.JPG

#4 10 years ago

still more.008.JPG008.JPG009.JPG009.JPG010.JPG010.JPG

#6 10 years ago

are you headed south sometime soon?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

are you headed south sometime soon?

No, sorry. I wish I was heading south sometime soon. Its been cold here in New England.

#8 10 years ago

Price drop bump

#9 10 years ago

Dang if it wasn't so far of a drive from VA I would take it.

1 week later
#10 10 years ago

bump for last price drop

#11 10 years ago

Geez, what a bargoon.

Obligatory, 'Wish You Were Closer' post. GLWS.

#12 10 years ago

your playfield looks funny, early prod? the white in the flames ? the color of the dragon yellow red stripped?
usually its orange....

inserts have white lettering also not black (eg: Restore insert )

Anyone heard about this particular color scheme ?

sorry for the hijacking, GLWS

#13 10 years ago

If I hadn't been unemployed for the past year, I'd snag this. GLWTS

#14 10 years ago

Would you consider this a decent playing game as is once the kick out is fixed? Do the bad repro plastics affect gameplay?

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from biggestboss:

Would you consider this a decent playing game as is once the kick out is fixed? Do the bad repro plastics affect gameplay?

Yes, players game. No, does not affect gameplay but does not look all that great.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from archaik:

your playfield looks funny, early prod? the white in the flames ? the color of the dragon yellow red stripped?usually its orange....
inserts have white lettering also not black (eg: Restore insert )
Anyone heard about this particular color scheme ?
sorry for the hijacking, GLWS

I did have another D&D machine but it was sold earlier so I can not compare them. I do not think it is a repro playfied because if that was the case, I do not think someone would not got through all that work to make something that is so different from the original. I do not know if it is an early prod.

#17 10 years ago

i'd bet proto playfield considering there's less colors than what seems to be standard.
maybe if you look at the numbers on the playfield it will tell the tale, bottom left under the plastics just above the apron.

#18 10 years ago

PM sent.

#19 10 years ago

Any updates on this one?

#20 10 years ago

steal, neat game and decent theme!

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Any updates on this one?

Pretty sure that it is sold at this point.

#22 10 years ago

Machine has been sold.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-dungeons-and-dragons-pinball-machine-450 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.