WP_002569.jpg
nothing-to-see-here.gif
P8290346.JPG
010.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from Solder_Splash:

Nice!
Since it has the topper, I'd offer you $1,900 if you were closer although I really have no intention of buying it.

Slam! Are you really serious?

The last D&D that sold on Ebay (and we know EBay is skewed high) was just under $1K with no topper. I guess the topper is worth around $900 then.

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Since everyone is showing theirs... I can't resist.

Wow! Gorgeous machine!!!

#103 10 years ago

dnd.jpgdnd.jpg

#104 10 years ago

That's a really nice example - keeping the red in the side art better than the one I had that had been in a basement for 20 years. Purrty!

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

The last D&D that sold on Ebay (and we know EBay is skewed high) was just under $1K with no topper. I guess the topper is worth around $900 then.

you have to use the formula

Quoted from no-extra-balls:

This is the point im trying to make. I love the d and d pinball, im not putting it down. For some reason the market is different for this game, for example: the cost of the topper without the game is value X , the cost of the game without the topper is value Y , the cost of the game with the topper is X+Y+30%. Not sure why but thats the way it is

#106 10 years ago

Still available price drop $1,450..

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Your not far off... Someone I was dealing with on ebay refused to sell me his topper from his machine for less than $600.

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Wow! Gorgeous machine!!!

Hey thanks. there are some bumps here and there that I need to iron out.

I put some different color bulbs in and it spruces it up a little. Big Yellow and Blue flashers for when you hit the Dust and Shield targets, The red bulbs didn't pronounce enough for me way up in the top so I left that a bright white. I have color changing LED's under the front plastics that are just above the slingshots and I have red flashers in the slingshots where the weapons are to imitate "blood" spewing from the weapons swinging (hitting monsters etc..) hehe, it actually looks pretty cool, at least for as far as just changing bulb colors can go.

#109 10 years ago

Can we clarify? Does this thing come with the topper or no?

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Can we clarify? Does this thing come with the topper or no?

Topper has been sold from what I understand.

#111 10 years ago

No topper on D&D..

#112 10 years ago

How much are D&D toppers going for these days?

#113 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

How much are D&D toppers going for these days?

$400-$500...

#114 10 years ago

Just a few hundred... Nothing crazy!

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Just a few hundred... Nothing crazy!

^^^^^me thinks you sold it to cheap^^^^^

#116 10 years ago

You might be well served updating your first post with the new price at least so everyone who see's the thread isn't still seeing 1800

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

You might be well served updating your first post with the new price at least so everyone who see's the thread isn't still seeing 1800

Thanks...

#118 10 years ago

Anyone have a Scan of the D&D Mini Playfield (upper right corner area) ? ?.... I have an NOS D&D Playfield that I scanned for the new Repro but I need a Scan of the Upper Playfield as well....

Stu

#119 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Anyone have a Scan of the D&D Mini Playfield (upper right corner area) ? ?.... I have an NOS D&D Playfield that I scanned for the new Repro but I need a Scan of the Upper Playfield as well....
Stu

I have to laugh, this thread has totally turned into the D&D members only club thread! D&D deserved and needed a thread like that. View it as free bumps and take it in stride Choggard.

#120 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Stu

I can take a picture later and post it if you need it..

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I have to laugh, this thread has totally turned into the D&D members only club thread! D&D deserved and needed a thread like that. View it as free bumps and take it in stride Choggard.

It's a great game and a lot of fun to play.. Most people have no clue! Lol

#122 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I can take a picture later and post it if you need it..

Stu needs a flat scan, a picture has too much distortion for an accurate reproduction.

#123 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Stu needs a flat scan, a picture has too much distortion for an accurate reproduction.

Know of a good handheld scanner?

#124 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Know of a good handheld scanner?

Handheld is where the problem of distortion comes in.

A Cruse scanner is ideal (they are in every big city for rent, or some Kinkos have large format scanners), but if the mini playfield will fit in all one pass, those HP4600 scanners would probably do.

4600_scanner.jpg4600_scanner.jpg

#125 10 years ago

Pretty much any Flat Bed Scanner will do (even a Kinkos, Office Max, Staples, etc). But have them save the file as a Tif NOT a Jpg....And I would need the Exact Measurements ( Length & Width ) and that should be it. I can do the rest here.....Many thanks to who ever can do this for us.....
Scan at 300 DPI at 100% of Original Size......

#126 10 years ago

GLWS!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#127 10 years ago

Hey op, my DND 6803 CPU board fried last night
Can I buy yours? I think someone might still buy your machine without it

#128 10 years ago
Quoted from tjsynkral:

Hey op, my DND 6803 CPU board fried last night
Can I buy yours? I think someone might still buy your machine without it

Sure no problem just send me $500 paypal and I'll cut you a deal..lol

#129 10 years ago

tjsynkral, just trade him your topper for the CPU board, Choggards D&D would be worth more then!

1 month later
#130 10 years ago

We have just released the following New Products:

Dungeons & Dragons Plastics:
http://classicplayfields.com/photo135.html

Order Plastics Here:
http://classicplayfields.com/store-plastics.html

Stu
CPR Art Director / Partner
http://classicplayfields.com/index.html

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-dungeons-and-dragons-1800-obo-flint-michigan/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.