Topic Stats

• 130 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Stu
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
4600_scanner.jpg
dnd.jpg
WP_002569.jpg
nothing-to-see-here.gif
P8290346.JPG
010.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 6 years ago

Selling my D&D it's in good condition all around. Some LEDs have been added. Everything is 100% working. Playfield has no wear, which is protected with Mylar. Cabinet has typical bumps and bruises from moving. PM me if you want more pics or have questions.

Thanks in advance for looking.

image.jpg [attachment=1084093m]

#2 6 years ago

Would you part with the topper? I'd like that for mine

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Would you part with the topper? I'd like that for mine

Depends, if the price is right? PM me..

#4 6 years ago

Bump for a good seller.
Just bought a pin from Cory and he was great to deal with.
(Except he didn't show me this one while I was there!? )

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Bump for a good seller.
Just bought a pin from Cory and he was great to deal with.
(Except he didn't show me this one while I was there!? )

Lol, I figured you were out of room for pinballs.

#6 6 years ago

Sell it to your tub-o-lard neighbor, Michael Moore. I'm sure he can make a documentary about how pinball is dangerous after he builds a giant collection of games.

#7 6 years ago

Oh man, this game doesn't come up enough and I have wanted one forever. Sadly, I am out of cash for now as i just bought a safe cracker and some mods or I would snap this up.

GLWS of this awesome fun rare game.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Oh man, this game doesn't come up enough and I have wanted one forever. Sadly, I am out of cash for now as i just bought a Safe Cracker and some mods or I would snap this up.
GLWS of this awesome fun rare game.

Yeah it's great game! There's a few people interested already. As of right now it's still available..

#9 6 years ago

Bump

#10 6 years ago

Bump

#11 6 years ago

Choggard,

Good luck with the sale, but the lack of action is clearly related to price - you are shooting at least 50% over the going rate (at least), have the typical D&D cabinet fade, etc. Double self-bumping is bad form! , Price it right and it will move quickly - I had a D&D enthusiast drive 6 hours each way to pick up mine...

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

Choggard,
Good luck with the sale, but the lack of action is clearly related to price - you are shooting at least 50% over the going rate (at least), have the typical D&D cabinet fade, etc. Double self-bumping is bad form! , Price it right and it will move quickly - I had a D&D enthusiast drive 6 hours each way to pick up mine...

I did say or best offer... The game is in very good condition. Both sides of the cabinet look the same to me. I don't think the cabinet is faded to be honest with you.. The blue is a light blue not dark..

#13 6 years ago

The blue doesn't fade. Red/orange does.

Look at this pic and compare.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=743&picno=18744&zoom=1

you can see that even in this pic, the fade is worse on the left side, and better on the right.

look at the words Dungeons & Dragons, and on the bottom.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from micro:

The blue doesn't fade. Red/orange does.
Look at this pic and compare.
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=743&picno=18744&zoom=1
you can see that even in this pic, the fade is worse on the left side, and better on the right.
look at the words Dungeons & Dragons, and on the bottom.

Oh wow that one in the picture is bad. Mine isn't anywhere close to that..

#15 6 years ago

reduced to $1,700

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

Choggard,

I still remember yours. That was a nice nice example you had. I kick myself every time I see one come up that I didn't jump on yours. Yours sold on EBay on a Sunday as I recall...I was planning on sniping it but something came up that Sunday and I just missed it.

#17 6 years ago

No topper..

image.jpg

#18 6 years ago

its a shame you removed the topper that made the machine! Harder to sell with out topper.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

its a shame you removed the topper that made the machine! Harder to sell with out topper.

i was thinking the same thing...the value of the machine as a whole has probably dropped more than what the topper sold for (just a guess since i dont know what the topper sold for)

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

i was thinking the same thing...the value of the machine as a whole has probably dropped more than what the topper sold for (just a guess since i dont know what the topper sold for)

+1- was considering purchasing- but now have no interest without the topper- that is a huge appeal to this game and makes it even more rare. Oh well- makes my decision easy.

GLWS

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

(just a guess since i dont know what the topper sold for)

I'v seen them go for $400+, so I'm sure he got $$$$ for it.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'v seen them go for $400+, so I'm sure he got $$$$ it.

There was one that sold on EBay last year for $500. Had a buy it now at $250 and just shot past it.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

There was one that sold on EBay last year for $500. Had a buy it now at $250 and just shot past it.

Holy Shiet!!!

#24 6 years ago

Paid $50 for my topper about a year or so ago. Sometimes its being in the right place at the right time and Ebay sure ain't it thats for sure.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#25 6 years ago

its just a shame to seperate the topper from such a nice looking game! i thought it looked awsome and considered making an offer just not sure of the game play. but without topper the decision is easy.

Quoted from pin15:+1- was considering purchasing- but now have no interest without the topper- that is a huge appeal to this game and makes it even more rare. Oh well- makes my decision easy.
GLWS

#26 6 years ago

my dungeons have a topper and i never sell it.my d&d is a keeper for me!

010.JPG

#27 6 years ago

Separating the topper from the game was probably a mistake. Going to be hard to sell the game to this crowd now.

#28 6 years ago

Here's a picture of my game with the topper.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi
269-979-3836

P8290346.JPG

#29 6 years ago

The sheer size of the topper is why so many are separated from the game. They don't fit in low clearance basements.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Here's a picture of my game with the topper.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi
269-979-3836

I think John said he'd through in his topper if someone wanted mine.. Lol

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballfan:

my dungeons have a topper and i never sell it.my d&d is a keeper for me!

Same here, but sadly my basement's ceiling is not high enough for toppers, so it has to sit in storage until I get a bigger house (if that ever happens) or until I sell the machine...

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I think John said he'd through in his topper if someone wanted mine.. Lol

Sorry but no, it was one of the holy grail toppers to find that I looked for a long time before I finally found one. I've been collecting toppers for years, back when they were cheap. I've got all the toppers on my games that are supposed to have there related toppers from the factory, ie; Star Wars, Tales from the crypt, Guns and Roses...etc. Then I have about 35 more toppers for games that I'll never have in the keeper collection, ie; Fish Tales topper on Gilligans Island, Adams Family topper on Haunted House, White water topper on Fathom....
It was just something cool to spend pinball money on at the shows when people were selling them all cheap, as in all under $50 apiece. Yeah I'm weird.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#33 6 years ago

Thanks, TigerLaw... Yep, mine had a working topper (which I thought was really cool, if a little seizure-inducing!). It needed some paint touch up and an electrical fix or two when I bought it. I made those minor improvements and it was a really great machine when sold. Paid $700 (admittedly a deal) and sold w/topper for $1150 or so as I recall... A fun game, especially if you have D&D memories as a kid...

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

Thanks, TigerLaw... Yep, mine had a working topper (which I thought was really cool, if a little seizure-inducing!). It needed some paint touch up and an electrical fix or two when I bought it. I made those minor improvements and it was a really great machine when sold. Paid $700 (admittedly a deal) and sold w/topper for $1150 or so as I recall... A fun game, especially if you have D&D memories as a kid...

How long ago did you sell it?

#35 6 years ago

This is mine. No topper. I was selling, cuz we bought a house. Sold two others (f14, teed off) so I'm keeping D&D, it's way better then f14. Mine not 100%, but I've had very little interest.

Just sayin.

http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-video-games-consoles-other-Dungeons-Dragon-Pinball-W0QQAdIdZ516281360

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

How long ago did you sell it?

Around May 2012 as I recall. If his auction didn't end on a Sunday I think he would have had more action.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

This is mine. No topper. I was selling, cuz we bought a house. Sold two others (f14, Teed off) so I'm keeping D&D, it's way better then f14. Mine not 100%, but I've had very little interest.
Just sayin.
http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-video-games-consoles-other-Dungeons-Dragon-Pinball-W0QQAdIdZ516281360

Are you serious?!! Placing a sale add within a sale add.. People never cease to amaze me.

#38 6 years ago

Why don't you just put this pin in the marketplace? You really want people commenting on this pin anymore?

#39 6 years ago

Mine was for sale.. It is NOT for sale now.

I even sent you a message to buy your topper, guess someone else wanted it more...

And seriously $1700??? Talk about pinflation...

#40 6 years ago

I bought my Congo, BSD, JD, EATPM, Barracora for less than your current asking price and didn't pay a ton more than your original asking price for my TS or TSPP(lucky!).

That being said, its a rarer game especially if it had the cool topper. Playing it slows and starting off relatively high is what I would do too. There's plenty of people out there that are willing to spend serious coin on pins. Wish I was one of them cause I wouldn't mind having a nice example like yours. Price police are just people that don't have enough money to spend on pins and like to complain about it in forums I don't have enough money to spend on pins but instead of getting irate in forums, I cry myself to sleep at night in the fetal position.... GLWS! :*(****

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Around May 2012 as I recall. If his auction didn't end on a Sunday I think he would have had more action.

Sounds about right. Interesting point about the Sunday finish...

#42 6 years ago

I would give 800 but then shipping would kill the deal.

GLWS

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

Sounds about right. Interesting point about the Sunday finish...

LOL! I've got a weird memory when it comes to pinball machines! Particularly rare ones that don't come up often.

#44 6 years ago

Yeah, selling the topper halved the price or so...

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Yeah, selling the topper halved the price or so...

Depends on the buyer.. Personally I hate toppers.. Most of them look cheesy on top of the pinball machine standing 12in-20in high.

#46 6 years ago

Reduced to $1,650

#47 6 years ago

Reduced a obo price to 1650 from 1800obo??? People this a 1k game with the topper,, without the topper say 7-800 based on condition of course.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Depends on the buyer.. Personally I hate toppers.. Most of them look cheesy on top of the pinball machine standing 12in-20in high.

I normally would agree, but I think this is the exception for this title especially since the topper is a rare find!

Hate to pile it on, but I think it was a mistake to separate it.....

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Reduced a obo price to 1650 from 1800obo??? People this a 1k game with the topper,, without the topper say 7-800 based on condition of course.

you have poor taste to post this in someone's for sale thread. Exspecially when the numbers you give are false. If you are gonna shit in someones thread, and least get your info right

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

you have poor taste to post this in someone's for sale thread. Exspecially when the numbers you give are false. If you are gonna shit in someones thread, and least get your info right

Couldn't agree more people are unbelievable..

There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside