image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Selling my very nice D&D PM me if interested. Clean playfield with no wear. Cabinet is very nice just a few scratches. Flippers were rebuilt, many posts and rubbers have been replaced, waxed and ready to go.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

d and d is a great title, glwts

#3 10 years ago

More pics

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4 10 years ago

Morning bump

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

d and d is a great title, glwts

Probably some of the best artwork for a pinball..

#6 10 years ago

Are you going to the York show? Probably too far for ya but worth a shot at asking

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Are you going to the York show? Probably too far for ya but worth a shot at asking

No, yeah it's a little too far for me..

#8 10 years ago

Do you have the topper? I cant see it on any pictures.
thanks

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from WifeSwapper:

Do you have the topper? I cant see it on any pictures.
thanks

No Topper..

#11 10 years ago

I hope this thread does'nt get derailed again...great game and OP seems like a good guy.

#12 10 years ago

It's like seeing an old friend, hehe.

Funny story - I originally thought the black front panel was a missing decal. IPDB has a picture of someone's DND with the blue bricks on the front. When I sent mine in for restoration I asked them to fix the bricks. Of course, I later learned the boring black front is standard equipment for the 6803's... And my bricks look way better than the one on IPDB. Perfect match for the side graphics.

Midwest Pinball did the restore. For the price I paid, I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

#13 10 years ago

Great looking machine. Is it a fun machine to play? Voice? Music? Wish you were bringing it to York...

#14 10 years ago

There's plenty of videos of DND on YouTube to give you an idea of the sounds deluxe package... But I will say that DND is a lot more fun to play than it looks, and also a lot more fun in real life than the VP version is. It also takes to an LED conversion very well. It's a player's game, though, it doesn't really do a lot with the theme beyond the artwork, so buy it if you like a difficult pin with some tricky shots, and a really easy multiball to get.

It is kind of a bitch to work on the machine, though. I just got done with some major MPU repairs (blown transistor/diode) and I also had a weird sound glitch that was actually not a hardware problem but it went away with a factory settings reset.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from tjsynkral:

There's plenty of videos of DND on YouTube to give you an idea of the sounds deluxe package... But I will say that DND is a lot more fun to play than it looks, and also a lot more fun in real life than the VP version is. It also takes to an LED conversion very well. It's a player's game, though, it doesn't really do a lot with the theme beyond the artwork, so buy it if you like a difficult pin with some tricky shots, and a really easy multiball to get.
It is kind of a bitch to work on the machine, though. I just got done with some major MPU repairs (blown transistor/diode) and I also had a weird sound glitch that was actually not a hardware problem but it went away with a factory settings reset.

I started putting LEDs in this one that were blue and it's looks really cool. If I was keeping it I would for sure LED the whole machine in clean white and blue.. knock on wood but I haven't had any problems with mine as of yet.. It is a great game to play, but I must admit it's probably one of the more challenging games I've ever played..

#16 10 years ago

I color matched the inserts (orange in the flames looks great!). GI is all warm white retro domes.

The backbox is my least favorite part. I'm tempted to put a wood door inside the backbox with standard sockets and flashers, although I'm not looking forward to all the work involved. The single bulb in the middle just doesn't do it for me. Maybe modding my backbox will make up for not being able to use my topper...

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from tjsynkral:

I color matched the inserts (orange in the flames looks great!). GI is all warm white retro domes.
The backbox is my least favorite part. I'm tempted to put a wood door inside the backbox with standard sockets and flashers, although I'm not looking forward to all the work involved. The single bulb in the middle just doesn't do it for me. Maybe modding my backbox will make up for not being able to use my topper...

Yeah I hear you on the backbox I wish it had a different lighting system back there, but the orange lights on the flames probably look awesome.. Like I said I started putting blue lights under the plastic and it really bring the blue to life..

#18 10 years ago

Someone please explain the ruleset to me on this pin... cause if it's the way I *think* it is IMO - it's flawed.

Here's what I know... shoot ball towards the wizard hole and trap it. Receive next ball, shoot wizard side at the drops to get extra ball and light Mystical Millions and then shoot the left ramp to obtain Mystical Millions...

Here's what I don't understand: what's the point of multiball on this game? You can't achieve the goals stated above in multiball - correct? I never figured out the teleporting warrior or the point of it I should say. Is the multiball for just to build your flame award or just for the cool sounding up-tempo music?

I even have the manual for this game and it's still ambiguous!

#19 10 years ago

They're just two different strategies. The million shot is very difficult and I wouldn't go for it as a strategy. The big benefit to the (easy to get) multiball is insurance against drains.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from tjsynkral:

They're just two different strategies. The million shot is very difficult and I wouldn't go for it as a strategy. The big benefit to the (easy to get) multiball is insurance against drains.

Yeah I agree the million pt. shot is very difficult, but it is easy to get multiball going..

#21 10 years ago

I thought it was sold back on market..

#22 10 years ago

I've had a lot of interest from Chicago people and if you want I am going to be in Kalamazoo next weekend. If interested PM me and I could bring the game with me..

#23 10 years ago

Sunday bump..

#24 10 years ago

Goddamn, I'd love to snag a D&D. None pop up here in Cali....unless they're 2k+ . GLWS!

Some of the best artwork and music for that era. This and SOF are magnificent.

#25 10 years ago

Displays all work, the game is 100% working.. Here's a picture of the displays working for those of you asking.. Thanks!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

Goddamn, I'd love to snag a D&D. None pop up here in Cali....unless they're 2k+ . GLWS!
Some of the best artwork and music for that era. This and SOF are magnificent.

have it shipped your dealing with a good and honest seller! Go for it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-dungeons-and-dragons-1300-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.