• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

RE-EDIT: Both machines have now sold. Thanks Pinside!

EDIT: The dracula has sold but the Stargate is still available, lowered price. Asking $1700!

I've decided to sell my Dracula and Stargate. I was trying to make a trade but it's hard to get something to work out so I just decided to sell them and buy something new. The Dracula has the usual cabinet fade and some of the inserts on the playfield aren't great, check the pictures to see for yourself. But other than that the game works and plays great, asking $1900.

The Stargate is in pretty good shape, it also works and plays great and the overall condition is also pretty good, again check the pics to see for yourself. Asking $1800.

Let me know if you're interested!

Stargate pics:
http://www.arcadeupkeep.com/#/game-ft-stargate/4564758285

#2 10 years ago

p.m. sent

#3 10 years ago

GLWS'S!

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#4 10 years ago

Pm sent last night

#5 10 years ago

I PMed you guys back, if I missed anyone let me know!

#6 10 years ago

Dracula sold, Stargate is still available!

#8 10 years ago

Excellent price for that game. It looks to be in really good shape. If I did not already have one I would have bought yours by now. Someone will be lucky to add that machine to their collection.

#10 10 years ago

Pm sent on the Stargate

#11 10 years ago

Anyone that has not played a SG, should check this game out. Very fun and lots of bang for the buck! Don't be afraid just because it says gottlieb

Super deep game and a super LE by todays standards.

#12 10 years ago

"Anyone that has not played a SG, should check this game out. Very fun and lots of bang for the buck! Don't be afraid just because it says gottlieb "

Totally agree. I picked up a SG and I think the shots are great. It has been getting the most play in my collection for the past several months. Parts are available thru pinball resource and the game is built like a tank ( try lifting one). Lots of multi balls, a really good looking machine and getting a DMD under 2K is getting very hard to do.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone that has not played a SG, should check this game out. Very fun and lots of bang for the buck! Don't be afraid just because it says gottlieb

Agreed, I played this at Duffmans place yesterday, was very enjoyable, lots of multi ball, nice targets to shoot for etc....

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I played this at Duffmans place yesterday

Thanks for the invite Duffman!

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Thanks for the invite Duffman!

figured you were workin holmes

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Pm sent on the Stargate

Way to go Gerry. One day I'll add that title. Good game.

#17 10 years ago

I went to look at a stargate once, ended up coming home with the sellers dracula instead , ironic.
Glws , it does look like a fun pin !

#18 10 years ago

I just rebuilt all 3 of the flips today. Butter smooth shots now! Pretty sure the flips had NEVER been rebuilt on my game!!! what a difference!

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I just rebuilt all 3 of the flips today. Butter smooth shots now! Pretty sure the flips had NEVER been rebuilt on my game!!! what a difference!

Oh then I definitely need to come try it out. I work Mon. Tues. Wed. and every other Sunday for the next couple of months.
From what I hear it's one of, if not THE best bang for the buck pin right now!

#20 10 years ago

SG one of the best Gottlieb's made. Always a favorite with everyone that comes to play.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Anybody who says they can't make the ramps need a flipper rebuild or to polish the EOS contacts. Mine fires right up both ramps with ease.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-dracula-and-stargate and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.