IMG_0471.JPG
IMG_0467.JPG
IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0463.JPG
IMG_0462.JPG
IMG_0468.JPG
IMG_0466.JPG
IMG_0471.JPG
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

I have a very nice condition Dr Who in full working condition, no errors. Shopped, LEDs, Cliffy's, strong flippers and cabinet fade. No Topper. Located in RI.

IMG_0469.JPGIMG_0469.JPG
IMG_0471.JPGIMG_0471.JPG
IMG_0466.JPGIMG_0466.JPG
IMG_0468.JPGIMG_0468.JPG
IMG_0462.JPGIMG_0462.JPG
IMG_0463.JPGIMG_0463.JPG
IMG_0465.JPGIMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0467.JPGIMG_0467.JPG
IMG_0484.JPGIMG_0484.JPG
IMG_0483.JPGIMG_0483.JPG
IMG_0480.JPGIMG_0480.JPG
IMG_0486.JPGIMG_0486.JPG
IMG_0485.JPGIMG_0485.JPG

IMG_0487.JPGIMG_0487.JPG

#2 10 years ago

One more pic.......

IMG_0471.JPGIMG_0471.JPG
#3 10 years ago

Like those custom instruction cards. Got a link for them?

#4 10 years ago

I am on the lookout for a DW locally, GLWS!

#5 10 years ago

Wish I had the cash, this is a fun pin and you are ACTUALLY close

#6 10 years ago

Why players condition? Looks really nice! Yes, I will say it. Wish you were local.

Buffpac5 me too. But I currently have a space issue.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Why players condition? Looks really nice!

I thought the same thing.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Why players condition?

Good point, it's better than that. What do you call a game that is not CQ, but is very nice..........lol

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Good point, it's better than that. What do you call a game that is not CQ, but is very nice..........lol

A nice example. Priced very fair.

#10 10 years ago

If you happen to drive to Chicago for MWGC or Ohio show - I know that bad boy would be sold. GLWS

#11 10 years ago

thedarkknight, do you have an LED listing of what you used and where? REALLY like this look!!
How is this not gone already at this price?

#12 10 years ago

I've played this machine - great condition and plays awesome! GLWTS.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

I've played this machine - great condition and plays awesome! GLWTS.

Where have you been buddy? You got a Trek pro??? I played the LE and thought it was great.

#14 10 years ago

EXTERMINATE! GLWS!

Brad

#15 10 years ago

I've played (owned) this game and it's way better than a players game. Fantastic example of a great game.

Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Like those custom instruction cards. Got a link for them?

I'm not sure where I got these cards so I can't give credit, sorry.

image.pngimage.png
#16 10 years ago

Where have you been buddy? You got a Trek pro??? I played the LE and thought it was great.

I coach youth hockey in the winter so I've pretty much been completely consumed with that the past 3 months.
ST is a great game, got it in November and still lovin it. Your welcome to come by and play all you want, also thinking about getting another AC/DC but I won't hijack your FS thread. Another machine you got your eye on?

Anyone considering this game the OP's one of the good ones, deal with confidence.

#17 10 years ago

You want want to say something about the side art. The red can be completely gone on this title, you have no pics and you don't mention it.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

You want want to say something about the side art. The red can be completely gone on this title, you have no pics and you don't mention it.

The reds have faded to dark orange. Although, I still think it is odd when people ask about decals on a 20 year old game which is selling for $2000.

#19 10 years ago

pinball years, are like dog years, 20 is a lot, game is in fantastic condition, glws

#20 10 years ago

Do you have the topper (missing from pictures)?

#21 10 years ago

Great Deal!
I wouldn't sell mine for 2k and this is faaar nicer than mine.

#22 10 years ago

Great game, but this one will need to come down a bit to sell. This is a $1400 - 1600 max without the topper and faded decals. GLWTS

#23 10 years ago

It's odd that someone would ask the condition of the cabinet art on a $2,000 pin that you're selling?

I think it would be odd not to ask. We can agree to disagree I guess.

I still think it is odd when people ask about decals on a 20 year old game which is selling for $2000.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

Great game, but this one will need to come down a bit to sell. This is a $1400 - 1600 max without the topper and faded decals. GLWTS

lol..............Come on and get a life. How much did you sell your JM for? I was right about your JM, as you had to drop it to sell it. When I sell this game I will prove you wrong again. Then will you piss off.

#25 10 years ago

Out here on the West Coast, that is not a bad price IMO. Looks like the game overall is in pretty nice condition.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I think it would be odd not to ask. We can agree to disagree I guess.

I think it's odd when the person asking the question is not in the slightest bit interesting in buying the machine. I was trying to be nice, now let me be clear.............I don't need you to tell me how to sell my machine, if you look at my current and past collection, which is kindly available for all to see, you will see I have owned a few machines and sold a few...........Which by the way, we cannot even see where you are from or what you have even owned. The only thing we can agree on is people like you are trolls.

#27 10 years ago

lol..............Come on and get a life. How much did you sell your JM for? I was right about your JM, as you had to drop it to sell it. When I sell this game I will prove you wrong again. Then will you piss off.

Still there is no reason to troll for sale posts and say crap like that.

I actually think your machine will sell fine for 2k, it looks really nice but if you are going to be a price wizard on everyones for sale posts then we should have our say too.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

Still there is no reason to troll for sale posts and say crap like that.

I actually think your machine will sell fine for 2k, it looks really nice but if you are going to be a price wizard on everyones for sale posts then we should have our say too.

The difference is your post comment was bull$hit and my comment on your thread was fact. Now you are saying my machine is worth $2000???? WTF old man, make up your mind?????

#29 10 years ago

Redacted, before I get myself into trouble I just hit the ignore button on this clown.

#30 10 years ago

Sheesh. I meant well, I really did. Good luck with it man, I hope you get what you're looking for.

I think it's odd when the person asking the question is not in the slightest bit interesting in buying the machine. I was trying to be nice, now let me be clear.............I don't need you to tell me how to sell my machine, if you look at my current and past collection, which is kindly available for all to see, you will see I have owned a few machines and sold a few...........Which by the way, we cannot even see where you are from or what you have even owned. The only thing we can agree on is people like you are trolls.

Quoted from jalpert:

#31 10 years ago

Is their any parts for the topper their at all? I know that those can be a bear to find which is my concern

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Is their any parts for the topper their at all? I know that those can be a bear to find which is my concern

I bought the game with a brand new reproduction topper and didn't think the machine was worthy of it so I sold it for $275. I am not really a big topper guy as they cannot fit where I have my machines.

#33 10 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

image.jpg 49 KB

Woah you found the dark knight mobile! Sweet!

#35 10 years ago

BUMP - $2000 COME AND GET IT!

#36 10 years ago

Looks nice! Wish you were closer.. GLWS!

#37 10 years ago

Hey Dark Knight. What a bad way to start my day. I'm so pissed cause I just don't have the room.

That is a really nice looking Who and at a great price too. In the past 2 weeks I've missed out on 3 great pins at great prices because of not enough room. 2 of which are local. A FT in LA for $2,100. A R&B in CT for $1,650 and now your Who.

Anyway, well done and GLWTS. It won't last long.

#38 10 years ago

I am honestly surprised it has lasted this long.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Hey Dark Knight. What a bad way to start my day. I'm so pissed cause I just don't have the room.
That is a really nice looking Who and at a great price too. In the past 2 weeks I've missed out on 3 great pins at great prices because of not enough room. 2 of which are local. A FT in LA for $2,100. A R&B in CT for $1,650 and now your Who.
Anyway, well done and GLWTS. It won't last long.

Make room when it makes sense. A new era of well conditioned nicely priced games is just beginning. I'd love to buy this game too, but I have 5 killer games right now taking up all my room. When I'm ready to buy again there will be plenty of nice games to choose from.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Make room when it makes sense. A new era of well conditioned nicely priced games is just beginning. I'd love to buy this game too, but I have 5 killer games right now taking up all my room. When I'm ready to buy again there will be plenty of nice games to choose from.

You do have one game that never gets played that you should probably sell..............Let's do a trade plus cash.

I AM IRON MAN!!!!

#41 10 years ago

This is killing me that this hasn't sold. I am so close and I just can't swing it. ( but I want it sooo bad)
Someone buy this so I will stop checking this thread.

#42 10 years ago

If this game was in my area it would be sold. Too nice of a machine with too many extras to pass up for the price. Buying here is like pulling teeth, i wish I was on the eat coast!

#43 10 years ago

You sure you are not coming to Chicago any time soon? Anyone coming from RI to Chicago any time soon?

Damn, this would be gone in a windy city heartbeat if in Midwest. This is painful to watch. I wanted one for awhile and it's priced right.

#44 10 years ago

Billy, I know you have a space issue, but I would be willing to keep this at my place until you had room!

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from Buffpac5:

Billy, I know you have a space issue, but I would be willing to keep this at my place until you had room!

You see??? Now THAT'S what friends are for! LOLOL

1 week later
#46 10 years ago

SOLD! Thanks everyone!

#47 10 years ago

I'll take it!

#48 10 years ago

Congrats -

That was a great looking game and I'm hoping to play it in a nearby collection soon

#49 10 years ago

I made the score cards. You can download the PDF from my google docs page...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3_A4z1hzL7JODIzNzJiMjUtZTUzMS00MTA0LTk3NmEtNjViMjdmNWUzODhi/edit?usp=sharing&authkey=CPHRpMoM

Quoted from Shredso:

I've played (owned) this game and it's way better than a players game. Fantastic example of a great game.

I'm not sure where I got these cards so I can't give credit, sorry.

image.png 40 KB

#50 10 years ago

Congrats on the sale DK. Congrats to the buyer as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

£ 110.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-dr-who-2000firm-rhode-island and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.