Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pinphila
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-129.jpg
image-151.jpg
image-465.jpg
image-440.jpg
image-756.jpg
image-321.jpg
image-670.jpg
image-860.jpg
image-451.jpg
image.jpg
image-401.jpg
image-85.jpg
image-55.jpg
image-467.jpg
image.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Up for sale at Allentown is a nice dr dude. Very nice cabinet with minimal to no fade.
New mix master decals, replaced rubbers, new remote battery, rebuilt Gi . Display nice and bright. Some LEDs added.pf has Mylar. Wear at magnet but not terrible.

Will bring to Allentown in free play if not sold before.

image-401.jpgimage-85.jpgimage-55.jpgimage-467.jpgimage.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Moreimage-129.jpgimage-151.jpgimage-440.jpgimage-465.jpgimage-756.jpgimage-321.jpgimage-670.jpgimage-860.jpgimage-451.jpg

image.jpg
#3 6 years ago

Again, mixmaster decals and rubbers have been installed . These are older pics.

#4 6 years ago

I know it's cliche, but I really would be all over this if you were closer. I've been looking to get a dude to keep my Party Zone company. GLWS!

#5 6 years ago

Very nice example of this pin. Amazing price imo.

Trusted seller. Buy with confidence.

GLWTS.

#6 6 years ago

Anyone from midwest able to transport back to Madison, WI region?

If so, I may be interested.

#7 6 years ago

Thanks Blackbeard. It's a nice game. Just no room in the inn .

#8 6 years ago

DUDE! Is there a Dr. in the house?

Looking forward to meeting up John. How's the weekend weather forecast looking?

#9 6 years ago

Anyone in Lower Michigan able to transport this back?

#10 6 years ago

Maybe pinballs on the move. He charges $250 I think.

Come on Michigan people!

#11 6 years ago

Kind of intrigued with this title and wouldn't mind owning one day. Nice price on a nice example of the game, a shame I'm not closer and in better position to buy!

#12 6 years ago

EXCELLENT!

#14 6 years ago

Dr. Dude is the shizzzzznit! LEDs are a must for this game.Your machine looks great too. I probably would have picked this one up if I didn't already own one. GLWS

#15 6 years ago

Thanks herb! I have added a couple accent LEDS to the game.

link to photobucket

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37320042@N02/sets/72157644194138001/

#16 6 years ago

Nice looking machine. Good luck

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Up for sale at Allentown is a nice Dr dude. Very nice cabinet with minimal to no fade.
New mix master decals, replaced rubbers, new remote battery, rebuilt Gi . Display nice and bright. Some LEDs added.pf has Mylar. Wear at magnet but not terrible.
Will bring to Allentown in free play if not sold before.

image.jpg 259 KB

image-467.jpg 434 KB

image-55.jpg 270 KB

image-85.jpg 300 KB

image-401.jpg 278 KB

Bump, if still available.

#18 6 years ago

Yes on the floor at a town

#19 6 years ago

Bump for a good duuuude!

#21 6 years ago

Back up for sale at the show for $ 2200.

#22 6 years ago

LOL

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Arcadevudoo:

Back up for sale at the show for $ 2200.

WTF

#24 6 years ago

I'm not selling it, I heard from a buddy who is up there today. He told me it was for sale again.

#25 6 years ago

Not sure if it was this one ,there were 2 dudes . The right flipper was shot so it was unplayable , otherwise nice.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from Arcadevudoo:

I'm not selling it, I heard from a buddy who is up there today.

Don't worry, I don't think anyone thought you were

#27 6 years ago

Can confirm it was back up for sale for $2200. Karma burnt out the right flipper and I hope it catches fire before you can sell it.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Can confirm it was back up for sale for $2200. Karma burnt out the right flipper and I hope it catches fire before you can sell it.

lol

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from SpiffyRob:

it wont sell at that price. I would guess it was a "well I bought it and am going to leave it in free play for the remainder of the time so lets slap a hefty 2200 on it to see if some sucker is interested.

Pretty funny that the flipper toasted post sale.

#30 6 years ago

Well to end on a positive note: Pinphilla, I played a few games on this before the flipper shot, and it was a beautiful machine and a great deal at the original price. Will definitely be watching your future sales closely.

#31 6 years ago

Thanks Rob. I personally don't care if the buyer put it back up for sale. I got a fair price for it so I am happy. That sucks about the flipper. It played great up until that point. The buyer is well versed in repair so that should be a quick fix for him. I also saw the one plastic broke. I guess it took a shot from a pinball.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside