Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
IMG_0744.JPG
IMG_0743.JPG
IMG_0742.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Selling my Doctor Who with Dalek Topper, 90% LED'd. Some right side fading and the ramps have surface cracking around the mounts. The playfield is in nice shape and the mini playfield has the cliffy protectors. Was shopped out in February.

Credit dot was a result of changing the batteries and not setting date and time before photos. Game is error free.

The site is being super snarky about photos. Every time I try to post in a thread it says I need "content" I try editing and adding additional photos to no avail.

A PhotoBucket album can be viewed here: http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/nerdygrrl/library/Doctor%20Who?sort=3&page=1

Item is located in western MA and is on the second floor. I recommend two folks for the job.

IMG_0742.JPGIMG_0742.JPG IMG_0743.JPGIMG_0743.JPG IMG_0744.JPGIMG_0744.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Awesome look with LEDs....GLWS

#3 10 years ago

Bump for a good seller!

#5 10 years ago

A DW is next on my list... too bad this isn't in IL. Would be great for a 50th anniversary party!

#6 10 years ago

Machine looks great!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

Machine looks great!

How can you tell with those pics? doesn't even have pics of the sides or close up of mini PF. Also has a credit dot. Sometimes I wonder about these kinds of posts. That said, at least price seems somewhat reasonable.

#8 10 years ago

Yah, I thought that was odd as well. The OP clearly stated right side fade, so you'd think at least one detailed picture of how bad it is would be there.

Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Some right side fading

Quoted from Lermods:

How can you tell with those pics?

#9 10 years ago

Sorry guys, I tried uploading additional photos on four different occasions today (both in original post and then in a second post) before I left for work all to no avail. I will try getting them up once I get home.

Given how notorious this site is for difficulty in attaching you would think you would cut an OP a break before pissing and moaning in their FS thread. Try a PM next time.

#10 10 years ago

GLWS!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Given how notorious this site is for difficulty in attaching you would think you would cut an OP a break before pissing and moaning in their FS thread. Try a PM next time.

Agreed!

#12 10 years ago

Let's see if the fifth time is the charm. Here are additional photos of the sides and of the board sets. Hopefully this will provide enough "content" to post the photos.

I have also included a link to a video:

The credit dot was the result of swapping the batteries and not setting date and time. I had no idea it was necessary.

If you have any questions of concerns feel free to pm me instead of pissing in my fs thread. Thank you kindly.

// Error: Image 102849 not found //

#13 10 years ago

Easy, nobody is pissing on your thread. Read the posts. Thanks to our posts you have now cleared up the credit dot issue, whats bad about that?

As for PMing for questions, if that's what you want, then you should just post an ad in the market saying so, otherwise anyone is free to post what they want, that's what happens on a forum.

Free bump...

#14 10 years ago

Nice machine at a great price, this should move quickly. Good luck with the sale.

#15 10 years ago

Asking for a pic of the fade is pissing and moaning? Your pics were inadequate.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

How can you tell with those pics? doesn't even have pics of the sides or close up of mini PF. Also has a credit dot. Sometimes I wonder about these kinds of posts. That said, at least price seems somewhat reasonable.

Because when I look at the photos he did post, the machine looks better than the one I can play locally (which is in decent shape). And I like the LED color scheme. Usually I don't like when people go with different colors, but there are a few exceptions.

#17 10 years ago

The picture link shows the right side fade.....reds are gone. Operational Tardis, or just for show? Nice looking game.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

Because when I look at the photos SHE did post

Fixed it for you

Jim

#19 10 years ago

Just one word, NICE
Good job.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Fixed it for you
Jim

Whoops! Thanks. Sorry to OP.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Easy, nobody is pissing on your thread. Read the posts. Thanks to our posts you have now cleared up the credit dot issue, whats bad about that?
As for PMing for questions, if that's what you want, then you should just post an ad in the market saying so, otherwise anyone is free to post what they want, that's what happens on a forum.
Free bump...

He did explained the credit dot problem in the original post. Nice looking game for the money.

#22 10 years ago

I don't think anyone is "pissing" in your thread. You could have just said that all the red is gone from the right hand side and you probably don't even need a picture.

When you use the forum to promote your sale, like any other thread, people might express their opinions.

Quoted from nerdygrrl:

If you have any questions of concerns feel free to pm me instead of pissing in my fs thread. Thank you kindly.

First I've heard of this. Sometimes the site flips the images funny. If you don't want any feedback, stick to the marketplace.

Quoted from nerdygrrl:

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

He did explained the credit dot problem in the original post. Nice looking game for the money.

No, that was an edit, not in original post.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I'm sorry to me this is not the appropriate way to respond to someone's FS thread after others have commented on the condition of the game in a positive way AKA pissing in someone's FS thread. If you don't like my ad, move along, no need for the attitude or neg comments.

The original posts said additional photos would be forthcoming. I guess I should have taken the time to mention that the site would only allow me to upload 3 photos to the original thread, not allow additional attachments to be added in the edit, or that I tried quite unsuccessfully to add them in additional posts, but kept getting some "need to add content" crap regardless of how much content was in the post. I just thought "additional photos coming" would be enough, that at least the ad was up and those that were seriously interested and not just lurking would either check back or drop a line.

As per the PM and posting here vs the marketplace, the folks around me having tact when it comes to someone's FS thread. As I have said if you want to be snarky in a FS thread that's your prerogative, I'm just not used to it. I appreciate the member who dropped me a PM about the credit dot to give me a heads up.

Quoted from jalpert:

Asking for a pic of the fade is pissing and moaning? Your pics were inadequate.

Not at all, but that was not what was done and the original post acknowledged the lack of photos and stated "additional photos would be coming"-I should have noted why they were not here, but thought that the lack of consistency in attaching images here was a given. I have seen plenty of OP's mention it, it seems to pop up every other post.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I'm sorry to me this is not the appropriate way to respond to someone's FS thread after others have commented on the condition of the game in a positive way AKA pissing in someone's FS thread. If you don't like my ad, move along, no need for the attitude or neg comments.
The original posts said additional photos would be forthcoming. I guess I should have taken the time to mention that the site would only allow me to upload 3 photos to the original thread, not allow additional attachments to be added in the edit, or that I tried quite unsuccessfully to add them in additional posts, but kept getting some "need to add content" crap regardless of how much content was in the post. I just thought "additional photos coming" would be enough, that at least the ad was up and those that were seriously interested and not just lurking would either check back or drop a line.
As per the PM and posting here vs the marketplace, the folks around me having tact when it comes to someone's FS thread. As I have said if you want to be snarky in a FS thread that's your prerogative, I'm just not used to it. I appreciate the member who dropped me a PM about the credit dot to give me a heads up.

Not at all, but that was not what was done and the original post acknowledged the lack of photos and stated "additional photos would be coming"-I should have noted why they were not here, but thought that the lack of consistency in attaching images here was a given. I have seen plenty of OP's mention it, it seems to pop up every other post.

Agreed!

#26 10 years ago

I hate this mentality. On a discussion forum, it's our place to post comments. Sometimes those comments are unfair, and sometimes they are negative. By enlarge however, if someone is out of line with negative comments, they are jumped on pretty quickly around here so all is righted.

Quoted from nerdygrrl:

If you don't like my ad, move along, no need for the attitude or neg comments.

Telling you PM, on the thread, what's the difference?

Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I appreciate the member who dropped me a PM about the credit dot to give me a heads up.

Quoted from nerdygrrl:

cut an OP a break before pissing and moaning in their FS thread. Try a PM next time.

A selling tip, "Shopped out in February" is meaningless. To some people, a shop job is just a wipe down. To others everything is torn apart, rebuilt, holes rebuilt and touched up, mechs rebuilt, cab touched up etc. You might want to detail what was done during the shop out.

#27 10 years ago

Give it a rest jalpert! You're probably 99% not-interested in buying this game anyway

Nice looking game op!

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I hate this mentality. On a discussion forum, it's our place to post comments. Sometimes those comments are unfair, and sometimes they are negative. By enlarge however, if someone is out of line with negative comments, they are jumped on pretty quickly around here so all is righted.

Telling you PM, on the thread, what's the difference?

A selling tip, "Shopped out in February" is meaningless. To some people, a shop job is just a wipe down. To others everything is torn apart, rebuilt, holes rebuilt and touched up, mechs rebuilt, cab touched up etc. You might want to detail what was done during the shop out.

Geez man. Give it up.

Sure, you can say whatever you want on a "Discussion forum"... and we can tell you you're being a clown.

Move along already!

#29 10 years ago

I actually was at first. Also, nothing wrong with suggesting he lets us know what a "shop job" is.

Are you interested in buying the game? If not, why are you posting?

Quoted from RawleyD:

Give it a rest jalpert! You're probably 99% not-interested in buying this game anyway

#30 10 years ago

Settle the fuck down, Pinside. Good lord.

1 month later
#31 10 years ago

is the game still available?

#33 10 years ago

GLWS

Great price for a game that has staying power.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

but kept getting some "need to add content" crap regardless of how much content was in the post.

I got this too,when trying to upload a pic.After setting the camera down to 2 megapixels,images seemed to upload fine after that. . . ????

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from chalkup8:

I got this too,when trying to upload a pic.After setting the camera down to 2 megapixels,images seemed to upload fine after that. . . ????

That is pinside server response if the pics are too large, or too many at once or both.

You have to reduce the size, upload fewer at a time.

RM

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

£ 110.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-doctor-who-2000-ma and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.