• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1976.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hi all,

Today I upgraded my Big Guns diplays to a Rottendog LED board (thank you Jim Palson of JT Amusements!).

The old display board is in very good condition. Everything works except for the display for player 4.

Before I removed it from the game, I made a video of the game in display test, so you can see that the displays for players 1-3 are in fine working shape. Here's a link to the video:

http://s997.photobucket.com/user/mdolshan/media/Big%20Guns%20display%20test%20video/MVI_1949_zps011e2b0c.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0

A couple of years ago, I replaced the display for player 3, which had outgassed, with a NOS display. So that one should have plenty of life in it.

Not sure what this is worth, but let's start with $85, shipping included to CONUS.

Board will ship in an anti-static bag.

Thanks for looking,

Matthew

P.S. I'm putting Big Guns up for sale later tonight or tomorrow, with a video and lots of pictures, in case you're interested. Game is in Landisburg, PA (17040).

#2 10 years ago

Interested in the working displays, but I am not sure if they will work for my Firepower 2. Are they seven digit displays if they are I want them.. PM me..

#3 10 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in the displays. I'm not sure if they'll work for Firepower 2. Here's a picture I just took of the board, in case it helps:

IMG_1976.jpgIMG_1976.jpg

#4 10 years ago

Player three is, I think, a seven digit numerical-only display. Players one and two are alpha-numeric. You can see that the border around the player three display is a little different from the others; that's the one I replaced with the NOS display a couple of years ago.

Hope all that helps...

Matthew

#6 10 years ago

Dropped price to $75 shipped to CONUS.

Best,

Matthew

#7 10 years ago

This is now sold.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 22.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Davenport, FL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-display-board-from-williams-big-guns-three-bright-working-displays and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.