FS: Diner and Black Rose Cabinet Decal Sets - Now Available - PPS

By PPS

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#2 9 years ago

That should make some people happy. Nice to see more products out there for the slightly less popular games! Keep it up.

#3 9 years ago

Glad to see those Black Rose ones! Those cabinets are always faded!

#4 9 years ago

Great news!

#5 9 years ago

Is "left backbox rick backbox" some kinda inside joke? Check the description

#6 9 years ago

Not to derail, but any chance taxi will make it to gen 2?

#7 9 years ago

Hi, We do have TAXI (both TM and non-TM versions) cab sets available, using NextGenV2 process.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from ben_PPS:

Hi, We do have TAXI (both TM and non-TM versions) cab sets available, using NextGenV2 process.

Wow - somehow I missed that. Time to spend some $$

#9 9 years ago

Do you plan to release any other titles?

#10 9 years ago

This is great stuff and they look beautiful. I hope you sell a ton of them and you continue coming out with others. Good luck.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Do you plan to release any other titles?

Always! We're currently working on Funhouse (translites and cab art), and have plenty of other projects in the pipeline.

#12 9 years ago

Any chance for WCS?

#13 9 years ago

Any plans for Johnny Mnemonic?

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from ben_PPS:

Always! We're currently working on Funhouse (translites and cab art), and have plenty of other projects in the pipeline.

That's great news , I need a set of cab decals for Mousin Around. I bet a lot of people could use system 11 decals (Bad Cats etc.)

#15 9 years ago

WCS and Mousin' Around are in early stages of development. We're hoping to get a lot more Williams/Bally titles out in 2014.

Third party titles like JM are a little trickier, because of licensing rights.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from ben_PPS:

WCS and Mousin' Around are in early stages of development. We're hoping to get a lot more Williams/Bally titles out in 2014.
Third party titles like JM are a little trickier, because of licensing rights.

Dang it

#17 9 years ago

Wouldn't WCS also have licensing issues?

3 weeks later
#18 9 years ago

The cabinet art will be printed without the "World Cup official licensed product" sticker that was on the cab art. The rest of the art was produced by Bally/Williams, so it's in the clear!

#19 9 years ago

Since we have your attention, when do you think the Next Gen 2 Funhouse cabinet decals and translites will be available for sale?

#20 9 years ago

I need just the right side of a BR if anyone wants to split.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I need just the right side of a BR if anyone wants to split.

it's not a good idea to split them in any way, let alone left and right. there was so much variance in silkscreen ink colors, fading, color differences, etc that trying to piece together things will generally not yield good results.

2 weeks later
#22 9 years ago

Hello there,
Will you produce new decals sheet for the black rose playfield ? Many thanks.

#23 9 years ago

I'm hoping for Roadshow translite...never seen a good one. Always scratched.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Since we have your attention, when do you think the Next Gen 2 Funhouse cabinet decals and translites will be available for sale?

+1 to this question

#25 9 years ago

WCS is greatly needed, glad to see it is getting done, even though I don't own mine anymore. Judge Dredd, Indy 500 and Doctor Who could all use some official artwork as well. I know licensing might be an issue with a couple of those.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

WCS is greatly needed, glad to see it is getting done, even though I don't own mine anymore. Judge Dredd, Indy 500 and Doctor Who could all use some official artwork as well. I know licensing might be an issue with a couple of those.

Indy was supposedly in the works, not sure what happened to the project.

#27 9 years ago

WCS and I500 are just about done ... we now have the original films/art from IPB, so this will help get these spot on.

rick

#28 9 years ago

DW then? Or will that be a licensing issue?

#29 9 years ago

how about a overlay for the high wear area around the black rose cannon area??????????

#30 9 years ago

SWEET! Can't wait for the I500 cabinet decals!

#31 9 years ago

If anyone is splitting up a set of BR decals I could use the front/coin door decal.

Brian

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-diner-and-black-rose-cabinet-decal-sets-now-available-pps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.