View topic image gallery

2012-09-30210600.jpg
front_cab.JPG
cryo_area_and_eyeball.JPG
overview.JPG
cabinet_on_side.JPG
Ramp_area.JPG
PF1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drbond.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Up next on the chopping block is my super mint Demolition Man. Took a while for me to find one in mint condition, only to let it go again due to ACDC Premium.

This domestic machine has a near flawless playfield, pristine set of plastics, 100% perfectly working cryo-claw, rebuilt flippers, clean boards, nearly no fade on the cabinet whatsoever, and zero error example of Demo Man. The machine has a fully-working normal lighting scheme, but feel free to LED this out.

Normally, this machine runs for more than this in 2012, but I am giving a pinside exclusive price here. Don't make me post this machine on CL please!

I wanted to give pinsiders first dibs.

Cash and pickup, please! I don't want to ship the machine, especially at this price.

Its rare to find a WPC DCS-powered Williams machine under $1700 nowadays (that isn't Popeye), and this is possibly the nicest Demo Man I have ever run into (hell, it even has the original dollar bill acceptor).

Pinheads looking to expand their collection...or people to the hobby wanting to start one...now is your opportunity with a price like this (in a machine in this kind of shape).

PM me your info.

PS: The Congo poster is not for sale btw. Found it at a pinball show, and had to own it for gameroom decor. Kudos if you can find it hiding in the back.

PF1.JPGPF1.JPG

#2 11 years ago

more pics...

Ramp_area.JPGRamp_area.JPG

#3 11 years ago

Side pan of cabinet...

cabinet_on_side.JPGcabinet_on_side.JPG

#4 11 years ago

Aerial View...

overview.JPGoverview.JPG

#5 11 years ago

More shots of PF...

cryo_area_and_eyeball.JPGcryo_area_and_eyeball.JPG

#6 11 years ago

front of cabinet with dollar acceptor...

front_cab.JPGfront_cab.JPG

#10 11 years ago

The bill acceptor came from the factory (has a Williams factory sticker on it). I guess some operators wanted them like that shipped, back when you could get people to pay that much to play pinball (it even accepts $5 bills hehe).

#12 11 years ago

Keep sending me pms with your info, if your interested.

I'm going off a first-come, first-serve basis on this machine.

With prices like mine, I should change my avatar to the "Crazy Bob" of pinball machine sales.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Damn good price especially for our area.

I try to be nice with prices on this website. I know how it is trying to build a collection, while watching your budget.

I'll be giving people a call starting late tomorrow, or early Friday and try to arrange pickup (or time for people to try the game out beforehand).

Keep sending your PM'd info via pinmail to me, if your interested in this very nice DM.

Trying to accumulate the funds needed for my ACDC Premium, so the sooner I can sell these machines, the better.

**Next up after Demo Man....is Johnny Mnemonic...at an even more insane price**
- "You are the master of powerdown!!"

#22 11 years ago

I will be calling people tomorrow morning about DM. I'll try to respond to people via their contact info, if they gave me it.

I just got home (been oust since noon), and its like 10PM, so sadly it won't be tonight as far as phone calls go.

#23 11 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic has been put up for sale btw.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-johnny-mnemonic-1200-san-jose-ca

As for DM, I will get back to people for Demolition Man probably sometime tomorrow. Check your emails/pinmail for a response from me if you got one asking for contact info.

#24 11 years ago

Demolition Man is pending sale.

I will keep everyone's info and update on Sunday if anything changes.

Thanks for all those who responded.

PM your info still, as the sale is still pending.

-Manager from "Crazy Bob's Pinball Firesale Emporium"

#25 11 years ago

Here at "Crazy Bob's Pinball Firesale Emporium", we have just seen Demolition Man makes its second exit out of the showroom floor. "Send a maniac, to catch a maniac!"

Congrats to the new owner, here on Pinside. He will very happy with this machine, as I was when I owned it.

I have owned this machine once before, found a mint one, only to let it go again (to raise funds for ACDC Premium). You will be missed Demolition Man.

"...I wonder if I can play the accordian too?"

#27 11 years ago

Awesome setup! I've contemplated in adding a true retro video game in the gameroom.

Enjoy the pin.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drbond.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-demolition-man-1500-san-jose-ca?tu=drbond and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.