• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Cleanroom
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Only a handful of new pf's, this month.
These are cleared by me, and ready to go. These 7 are the only ones that are cleared.
AFM mirco
Flight 2000 cpr
Xenon nos
xenon restored/cleared
Restored creech
sttng mirco
monopoly nos
The last 3 have been cleared and I am waiting to see if they are sold or not. They may be available, maybe not. I am waiting to get the last word from the customers, but since Christmas is coming and it would be nice to have money for presents, I want to be able to sell them if they are back on the
market.

The following are new/nos, and stock finish
Corvette
shadow
8 ball delux
High Speed cpr
nos attack from mars. drilled and dimpled will prob be cleared if it is not sold this month
Rocky
Monte Carlo
Fire nos
Tommy
Ripleys
Elvis
Simpsons stern
Rollercoatser tycoon
spiderman stern
wheel of fortune
star trek stern
Tron
Harley stern
Jackbot
Bobby orr nos $375 cleared with varnish about 20 yrs ago. Ink is awesome, but the varnish has a brown tint

break shot
IJ4
charlies angels
8 ball cpr
ac/dc
strikes and spares cpr
gameshow
airborne
csi
team one
world champ
Fast draw/Quick draw wade krauss
T3
Twilight zone
JP lost world
metallica
Wiz of oz
South Park
Evil Knievel
wild fyre
trident
Star wars episode 1
contact
Dragon EM
Car hop
monopoly
Lights camera action
Flight 2ooo cpr not cleared
preview liberty belle
stingray

Send me an email if you have interest or questions. I am always interested in trades, plus or minus cash, or if you have any new, or populated pf for sale. My restoration experiment isn't working out and I haven't been paid since September. May be a good time to send a reasonable offer on something you been wanting. cheers, ron
[email protected]

4 months later
#2 8 years ago

Ron,

I am interested in purchasing the Bobby Orr Power playfield. Is this item still available; send pics or link.

Thanks,

Chuck Barclay

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-decembers-nosnew-pf-list and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.