(Topic ID: 49627)

FS/FT: DE Simpsons, Northern Michigan. $1500..

By tamoore

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by RCA1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN3011.JPG
DSCN3010.JPG
DSCN3009.JPG
DSCN3007.JPG
DSCN3004.JPG
#1 10 years ago

This is maybe just a little bit better than players condition DE Simpsons. I've had it for about 7 months. It's been a great pin and I still enjoy playing, but I'm selling it to make some room for other titles.

Pros: Good, fast player with strong flippers. Bright play field, solid cabinet, perfect mirrored back glass. All new drop targets and decals. Replacement plastics on the slingshots were added and protected. No hacks.

Cons: Missing the 'El-Barto was here' plastic, but a replacement piece was made. A Crack is forming on the ramp on the right hand side. Typical wear spots at the drop locations. A few of the plastics are cracked, which isn't surprising due to the outright amazing speed of this game.

The game has been fully shopped and rubbers replaced since the pictures were taken.

Complete pictures available here:

http://s199.photobucket.com/user/geetarmoore/library/The%20Simpsons%20DE?sort=3&page=1

They highlight all of the 'con' areas.

I can take more pictures for anyone with serious inquiries. I'm available for visits to check it out on Thursday night through Sunday afternoon.

I'm also open to trades for machines similar in value, including EM's and 80's SS's.

#2 10 years ago

WISH I WAS CLOSER!!!!!

#3 10 years ago

Would you bring to detroit for a fee? i have no truck or car that would fit a pinball machine in. If you can bring it here, i would buy it.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from scooterking:

Would you bring to detroit for a fee? i have no truck or car that would fit a pinball machine in. If you can bring it here, i would buy it.

Send me a PM. Maybe we can work something out.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

WISH I WAS CLOSER!!!!!

Hush you!

#6 10 years ago

Hey! You got rid of your FH and picked up Batman?! The Shame!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Hey! You got rid of your FH and picked up Batman?! The Shame!

Traded the Funhouse for a Batman. Loving Batman too!

#8 10 years ago

Todd's a great guy to deal with. Buy with confidence, even if you have to travel a bit. You won't be sorry!

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Traded the Funhouse for a Batman. Loving Batman too!

I predict another road trip in the near future! Maybe I'll wait another month when you have another 4 new pins!

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

I predict another road trip in the near future! Maybe I'll wait another month when you have another 4 new pins!

If the stars all align, there will be an Elvira and the Party Monsters here next weekend.

#11 10 years ago

I go to Detroit a couple times a month for pinball related things. If the game can get to my neck of the woods I could take it the rest of the way perhaps. Maybe something can be worked out to satisfy all parties. PM if interested.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

I go to Detroit a couple times a month for pinball related things. If the game can get to my neck of the woods I could take it the rest of the way perhaps. Maybe something can be worked out to satisfy all parties. PM if interested.

Thanks Gravitar! I work in Oxford, so I'm there every week. I appreciate your offer, however.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Thanks Gravitar! I work in Oxford, so I'm there every week. I appreciate your offer, however.

Yet we've never met up, weird how stuff like that happens. Perhaps at the next meetup we can change that. GLWTS.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

If the stars all align, there will be an Elvira and the Party Monsters here next weekend.

What did I say?!

#15 10 years ago

I've heard Elvira is a really good game.

3 weeks later
#16 10 years ago

Bumping.

After seeing some of the other Simpsons machines for sale, I'm willing to say that this one is a well above normal example. Very little playfield wear and a solid cabinet.

Changed the OP to add options for trades.

DSCN3004.JPGDSCN3004.JPG DSCN3007.JPGDSCN3007.JPG DSCN3009.JPGDSCN3009.JPG DSCN3010.JPGDSCN3010.JPG DSCN3011.JPGDSCN3011.JPG

#17 10 years ago

Game is traded.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Game is traded.

What did you get in trade?

#20 10 years ago

Looks like a "Good for everyone" trade.
Congrats to both of you!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-de-simpsons-northern-michigan-1500-firm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.