Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by kvan99
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I have my Batman for sale on ebay..I will palletize it for free and give 10% discount to pinsiders. I'm looking for $1500.00.

ebay.com link: itm

Thanks
kvan

#2 11 years ago

Good luck with your sale. I'm tuned in as this will be a good market test to see what mine is worth to as ours are in dang near the same condition. My right inlane is a bit nicer than yours but your cab has mine beat. Overall nice looking Batman DE.

#3 11 years ago

Hi Vett, Thanks for your help and inspiration..I saw your pictures when you posted them..your machine looks awesome.
kvan

#4 11 years ago

Hey man,

Think about adding your location to Pinside. Maybe you can find a sale outside of the (fleece/fee)bay.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

Hey man,
Think about adding your location to Pinside. Maybe you can find a sale outside of the (fleece/fee)bay.

Location (on your profile) and pics on this post will help....
Saw in the auction you are in Miami FL, thats is a nice looking machine.. GLWS..

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I have my Batman for sale on ebay..I will palletize it for free and give 10% discount to pinsiders. I'm looking for $1500.00.
ebay.com link: itm
Thankskvan

Nice lookin pin. Is the $1,500 your looking before before or after the 10% pinsider discount?

#7 11 years ago

Added location...1500 before the discount is ok. I will also revise listing to add that the lock down bar's tabs are missing...however the glass and bar lock down tight regardless.

#8 11 years ago

Moved to marketplace sub forum. Please place all for sale items under market place sub header.

#9 11 years ago

I'd like to add one thing, hope the OP doesn't mind but I think it's a pretty neat thing about his pin.

Take a notice at the playfield and the jackpot insert. I've never seen an orange one. All the ones I've seen have been green. Mine is green and my spare playfield is also green. I'm thinking this may be a proto board? Don't quote me but I thought that was actually pretty cool and would make it original.

#10 11 years ago

Hmmm. Good eye, never noticed that...or it maybe the last runs in production...I'll look into it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, OH
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Apex, NC
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-de-batman-on-ebay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.