(Topic ID: 109303)

FS Data East Warning Stickers Label

By flashinstinct

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

r&b lockdown.jpg
    image.jpg
    russ3balls.jpg
    R&B Pinball Scans - 201 - 2-Way Level Notice Sticker.png
    sample2.jpg
    DE-R&B-Panel Caution.jpg
    data-east-outlines-01.jpg
    data-east-outlines-04.jpg
    data-east-outlines-02.jpg
    data-east-outlines-03.jpg
    data-east-01.jpg
    data-east-03.jpg
    data-east-02.jpg
    data-east-04.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Complete Data East Set.

Full lamination on these two sheets
    data-east-outlines-01.jpgdata-east-outlines-01.jpg
    data-east-outlines-03.jpgdata-east-outlines-03.jpg
    Clear vinyl (what is black will be white, what is white will be transparent)
    data-east-outlines-04.jpgdata-east-outlines-04.jpg
    Vinyl with no lamination
    data-east-outlines-02.jpgdata-east-outlines-02.jpg

//////MATERIALS//////
    These are not cheap knock offs. They are printed on premium vinyl with a laminate overlay. All stickers where measured and are accurate. I never got one complaint from my WPC run.

///// PRICING /////
    1-2 $25 per set (shipped regular mail)
    3-4 $24 per set (shipped regular mail)
    5-9 $23 per set (shipped priority with tracking)
    10+ $22 per set (shipped priority with tracking)

Shipping is included. Gather a whole bunch of guys from your league and save money!
    Shipping to Europe / Australia is calculated by the order.

/////TO GET ON THE LIST ///////
    PM me to put yourself on the list.
    Supply email address, mailing address and the amount of sticker sets you wish to purchase.

/////PAYMENT/////
    I will only start collecting money once the minimum buy is reached. I will send out payment instructions then.

Those who have bought some similar sets previously can comment on quality.

///OTHER STICKERS///
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-stickers-run-2
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wire-labels-williams-bally ($12.50 per set when purchased in conjunction with warning labels)

Cheers,
    flash

#3 9 years ago

as promised pictures are posted! Still missing the coin door menu sticker if someone as one in decent condition...

#4 9 years ago

bump for measurements and picture of coin door sticker.....anyone?

#6 9 years ago

Coin door sticker found thanks Dave. Will post final sample tonight. This set will be final.

#7 9 years ago

Edits
    Coin Door added. White install ball stickers are not longer with rounded edges. The set is now complete.

#10 9 years ago

Man I thought they're would have been more interest in these....guess not... bump for Monday

#13 9 years ago

I did .. like 4th post. I just don't want to keep reposting on that thread. aka alienating people. I think I do that enough already on these threads

#14 9 years ago

I don't think this will happen folks, I need at the very least 30 names. We only have 6 sheets reserved so 24 more to go.

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from robotron911:

I just saw this post. If these would be appropriate for BTTF and LAH, then I'm in for two sets.

What would make them appropriate? I was under the impression I had all the bases convered....

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from FirebrandX:

There might be different runs DE did depending on the year. Take a look at these stickers on an R&B machine. They seem to be a different color, and the "Install 3 Balls" one is completely different:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/37999418@N04/6925333622/in/set-72157629437568588/

Yeah and I know Guns N Roses is different too. Unless I make seperate install balls for each generation.
    Can anyone take a nice shot of their DAta East stickers if they are not listed in the pictures up top.

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from FirebrandX:

Here's the original caution sticker in my R&B backbox (apologies for the condition and curled edge on the left). It was secured to the panel with staples, which you can see have rusted from 20 years of public use in the humid south. The background color is again that yellow-green hue as seen in RussMeyer's R&B machine stickers in that link I posted.

DE-R&B-Panel Caution.jpg 37 KB

Yeah that one is done.

#26 9 years ago

Yeah I've seen some in both. Just felt like the fade yellow was lacking color but if people want closer to the real thing I could always change it. Would have to bring it to a vote really. On the very last runs before data east went sega these sticker where more vibrant I guess but I could be wrong.

#27 9 years ago

Do you guys want them more like this?
    sample2.jpgsample2.jpg

#29 9 years ago

Will do tonight. Are the install balls yellow ok? It would help if I had direct access to a DE machine but I don't.

3 weeks later
    #35 9 years ago

The interest pretty much died off. The problem with DE machines seems that they made a different set of sticker each update they made. Specially with the install ball stickers. I know for a fact that the GNR machines, R&B, TFTC Don't use the same install ball labels. What I think might happen is I will create the install balls as a seperate set so people can pick which one they choose.

I need a min of 30 sets to make this happen. As of today only 4 people sent me PMs. Since I can't monitor each thread ... people that are interested should PM me directly.

Will most likely revive this thread when there is enough demand to do another Run of WPC warning Stickers.

7 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-data-east-warning-stickers-label?tu=flashinstinct and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.