(Topic ID: 109303)

FS Data East Warning Stickers Label

By flashinstinct

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

r&b lockdown.jpg
    image.jpg
    russ3balls.jpg
    R&B Pinball Scans - 201 - 2-Way Level Notice Sticker.png
    sample2.jpg
    DE-R&B-Panel Caution.jpg
    data-east-outlines-01.jpg
    data-east-outlines-04.jpg
    data-east-outlines-02.jpg
    data-east-outlines-03.jpg
    data-east-01.jpg
    data-east-03.jpg
    data-east-02.jpg
    data-east-04.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FirebrandX.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

What would make them appropriate? I was under the impression I had all the bases convered....

There might be different runs DE did depending on the year. Take a look at these stickers on an R&B machine. They seem to be a different color, and the "Install 3 Balls" one is completely different:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37999418@N04/6925333622/in/set-72157629437568588/

#20 9 years ago

Here's the original caution sticker in my R&B backbox (apologies for the condition and curled edge on the left). It was secured to the panel with staples, which you can see have rusted from 20 years of public use in the humid south. The background color is again that yellow-green hue as seen in RussMeyer's R&B machine stickers in that link I posted.

DE-R&B-Panel Caution.jpgDE-R&B-Panel Caution.jpg
    #25 9 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Yeah that one is done.

In that yellow-green hue or just the orange in your OP?

#28 9 years ago

A little lighter on the color. Like have the blue value at 100. Here's one of the ones I did last year for my machine:

R&B Pinball Scans - 201 - 2-Way Level Notice Sticker.pngR&B Pinball Scans - 201 - 2-Way Level Notice Sticker.png
    #30 9 years ago

The install balls sticker is white and narrow on Russ's machine. Here's a blowup of it:

russ3balls.jpgruss3balls.jpg
    3 weeks later
    #34 9 years ago

I found pictures from an auction of a factory mint R&B machine. Looks like it originally used the red-inked "INSTALL 3 BALLS" sticker:

r&b lockdown.jpgr&b lockdown.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FirebrandX.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-data-east-warning-stickers-label?tu=FirebrandX and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.