Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by RobKnapp
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

100_0163.JPG
100_0169.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Selling my Data East Star Wars. Same one I tried to earlier this week. I'd call it a player's machine due to playfield wear but its still a sound machine. Brand set of plastics on it and it has the latest ROMs. Playfield has been LED'd. Asking $2200.

#2 6 years ago

Pics

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#3 6 years ago

More pics

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#4 6 years ago

Any signatures we should know about?

wink wink

#5 6 years ago

Just George Lucas. I never could get Darth Vaders'.

#6 6 years ago

GLWS!

image.jpg

#7 6 years ago

Thanks, sorry bout sideways pics. I uploaded from my phone and I guess that's what I get.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

Thanks, sorry bout sideways pics. I uploaded from my phone and I guess that's what I get.

I have experimented with holding my iphone at the four different possible 90 degree positions. Sideways with the volume buttons down seems to make a picture that loads here okay.

#9 6 years ago

I'll try that. What's weird is when I look on the website in my phone everything looks upright.

#10 6 years ago

iPhone pic will transfer properly if the camera is used sideways when the pictures are taken. Glws , looks like a fun game .

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

I'll try that. What's weird is when I look on the website in my phone everything looks upright.

I have gone through this same thing... volume buttons down... sideways and happiness.

#13 6 years ago

Price reduced: $2100

#14 6 years ago

That's a lot less than I paid for mine.

#15 6 years ago

There's some wear but overall its in good shape.

#16 6 years ago

brent, any interest in trades??

#17 6 years ago

wonder how long it will take for a DESW NOT to include a signed translite post

#18 6 years ago

I think we'll be hearing that quite awhile low. I'd be interested Low, but I think I have both sold pending shipping.

#20 6 years ago

Brent,
This DESW is sold?

#21 6 years ago

Pending payment

#22 6 years ago

Pending payment

Good I sold mine to finance X-Men L.E. If I had to room I would love to have it back . Great pinball.

100_0169.JPG 100_0163.JPG

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside